The coronavirus 5g connection

Fed Starving

Mar 26, 2020
USA
This podcast has a lot of information from a claimed reputable source. I emboldened text of interest related to current topics. This here is 80 percent of the podcast, having cut out much of the advertising and nonsense and filler. I'm searching for the source of this recording but not much luck

I was the head of the largest business unit at Vodaphone, the headquarters in Newbury between 2014, 2013 and 2015. I was privy to a number of the new technologies that were coming down the pipe that was going to be implemented. Namingly, the internet of things. And secondly the 5G technology. I knew a long time ago that 5G was dangerous but I didn't understand the correlation with the coronavirus which I now do and I want to be able to explain that to you.

So, what is happening? There is a deliberate strategy to roll out 5G which is the fifth generation internet radio spectrum frequencies that enable mobile phones, smartphones and all devices to function on a much faster processing ability. And with the introduction of A.I., artificial intelligence and the internet of things where all devices will be connected, whether its your car, whether its your phone, whether its your refrigerator, whether its your electricity in your house, its all gonna be on a smart grid.

What is happening is that this technology has to be rolled out globally. My company that I use to work for, as they were running their largest worldwide business unit is Vodaphone. Vodaphone are in partnership with Huaweii, whatever you call them, the Chinese telecoms company. And they have been rolling out systematic 5G implementation in multiple locations.

What's the relevance? The frequency that they're using, and I also ran a telecoms company back in 2010 through to 2013-14, some of you will be aware. They're specialized in radio spectrum. That they use this is the ability to take external signals from satellites into buildings so that the frequency that you experience empowering your phone is the same inside the building as outside of the building. Whether mobile networks were created initially they thought people would be on the road all the time, hence why they were called mobile phones. But actually what happened was people used their mobile phones in buildings and the signal wasn't strong enough to penetrate buildings. That's called radio spectrum and they're different megahertz frequencies, etcetera.

So, the 5G frequency is a very high frequency. Very, very, very high frequency. It is just below the classification of a weapon and I'll tell you why. The frequency that they're using which is ten times faster than 4G, unfortunately, when it comes into connection with human bodies causes cell poisoning. Cell poisoning. So our bodies try to fight the radiation that is in the form of cell poisoning because of this frequency. It is effectively radiation. And what happens is our bodies kick out the toxicity or toxins with some proteins and some DNA, RNA from our cells in the form of a chemical which is called a virus. And most diseases are excretions from cells that we are trying to pull out of our body or push out of our body. And it will head towards orifices to be excreted or expunged out of our body so our noses or our mouth. So you can understand the picture I'm painting.

So what's happening... sorry for the detail but this is gonna take a bit of time. What is happening is that 5G, the frequency and the power which is ten times more powerful than 4G is reacting adversly with human cells, causing cells in our bodies to be poisoned, toxic. And our natural defense mechanism is pushing out that toxicity in the form of a virus. So what you're seeing is not coronavirus per se, you're seeing cell poisoning manifesting with fluids, chemicals, viruses that the body is trying to dispose of because it is harmful to its physical body. So, all that's occurring around the world, and I hear your minds thinking well how can that be possible, I'll explain in a moment. All that's occurring in the world is a reaction to human bodies to the electrification of the universe, to 5G satellites, 5G towers, 5G cells that are being populated in major cities around the world.

So this is what is causing this pandemic. So, sorry to say, second point, this is the largest global cover-up in history for the impact on human beings based on technological advancements. I hope that makes sense, I didn't have time to quanify that. I will give you further information in a moment.

So, what is happening is not the coronavirus. It is a virus that is being produced by cell poisoning. And therefore the virus that we have is really a measure or indication of our cells excreting toxins. This is what's killing people. So let me give you some facts that will hopefully make this compelling.

So, one of the first cities that Vodaphone, Huwaii and some of the other technology companies rolled out the ubiquitous blanket 5G, guess where it was? Wuhan, China. Where this coronavirus was supposedly meant to start in some fish market. That is complete nonsense, it started as a result of radioactive or radio frequencies at a high level creating radiation that was toxic to cells and that's why people are falling over dying in the streets, etcetera. So they are trying to cover it up.

So, because it has a flu type characteristics, they are using coronavirus to try and hide the fact that people are dying from the 5G frequency. So let me just explain. Other major cities that rolled this out. It takes six months for it to impact your physical body. So, last year, obviously Wuhan was the first city, then Spain rolled out 5G, Italy rolled out 5G. So you're seeing an oncoming level of fatalities because of the level of 5G penetration in these countries. Italy has had more fatalities than any other country because it is densly populated with 5G and the older generation doesn't have the immunity to fight against it. Let me move on because of time.

So, Italy has rolled it out. Spain has rolled it out. Most major cities have rolled it out around the world. And countries. London is one of the biggest CCTV centers and obviously they are in the process of rolling out more 5G. What is the relevance of all of this? The relevance is the coronavirus is not what's killing people. It is clearly, categorically, unequivocally and scientifically proven that the radio frequencies that we are being exposed to is what is killing the people.
Why are they allowing it? Because of multiple agendas, but primarily because 5G is the only network with the speed to handle the future. And where we are going rapidly is a world run by A.I., artificial intelligence, the internet of things where everything is interconnected on the internet. A new global currency that is coming out. That is why I have been pushing what I've been pushing for the last 5 years with our own digital currency to combat what was coming. In addition to that, driverless cars, there will be a number of different things that they need to run on 5G so they cannot reverse the implementation of this technology. And they are happy for it to, the sacrifice to be millions of lives around the world.

Just to prove the point further the cruise ships were installed with 5G. So, the people who were quarantined on the cruise ships, they were cruise ships that have 5G and that's why the people were getting sick. Hospitals have 5G. Major cities have 5G. Airports have 5G. So these are places where people will automatically get sick if they are exposed to the inordinate levels of radiation through radio spectrum poisoning. Okay, so let me move on.

We've had three pandemics in the last 120 years. The first pandemic was in 1918 which was called the Spanish flu pandemic. This was when they implemented radio waves globally and increased the electrification of our universe. Guess what happened? Millions of people died six months later with a pandemic they called the Spanish flu pandemic. Roll on a number of years. World War II, just after that another pandemic which was the implementation of radar equipment globally. Satellites went up. A myriad plethora of different satellites went up in the what they called was the Van Allen Belt. Basically where they store and send satellites. So when that was implemented, again there was a number of deaths from the pandemic.

The last majot pandemic was in 1968 which was called the Hong Kong flu. Guess what they did then? They rolled out another level of satellite penetration in the Van Allen Belt. Over 100,000 satellites that were transmitting radar signals, radar field, in the cosmic field basically. So these were satellites that were puching telecommunications and radar communications. So we had radio waves first at the beginning of the century and then they implemented radar equipment and telecommunications satellites. These caused pandemics that killed multiple millions of people and the last one was in 1968.
So guess what has happened now? They rolled out 5G and this is impacting peoples lives, killing people around the world and they're covering it up in the name of coronavirus. So that is a fact. Please go and do your studies. Study 5G implications of the implementation.

Just to help you further one of the countries which is a huge country that has milllions of people , huge country, with cold weather... Russia has had no fatalities in the area of coronavirus. Why? Because they have not implemented 5G on a public use yet. They've only implemented it for exclusive use by the military, hence why they've had no fatalities. Just to prove the point further you'll see in the news now that people without underlying health issues or compromised immune systems are falling sick and dying of corona. That makes no sense that the young are dying. The reason they are dying, the facts are, the truth is, that the radiation does not compromise, has no prejudice. Young or old you will succumb to the power of radiation.

Okay, so this is the fact of what is really occurring. This is part of their strategy because of the importance of 5G. This is a global phenomenon that cannot be reversed. First point. So please understand I have a lot more information that I can give you. Seventeen minutes thusfar, I wish I could give you more just on that but trust me do some research there's some atellar articles out there on the impact of... there's like the Boston health group that investigated contagions and they basically said that one of the viruses, the Spanish flu one and even this one is not a contagion.

What they're doing is spreading it to people via the testing. Sorry to be honest but that's what's happening. So when you're tested it gives them an opportunity to contaminate you with the virus because they want to cover up the fact that millions of people will die from the excessive radio frequency radiation. So basically that is what is occurring unfortunately.

So where is this going and why are they doing this? We know the technological reasons in this. We know the technological reasons for it, they need a robust, scalable, fast, capable internet that can handle the petadata information about all of your movements, all of your journeys, all of your banking transactions, your identification, all of the CCTV cameras around the world, etcetera etcetera. Because of the need visibility of what everybody is doing.

But the primary reason beyond that, what they're doing, which is luciferic and satanic, sorry to be honest to use that term, but what is happening is that they are implementing three new strategies. One: vaccines. So the vaccines have in it toxins and one of the things about vaccines they give you the actual disease to see how the body's immune system will fight and combat the disease so they give you the disease. But in that vaccine will consist of chemicals that light you up effectively to respond ever more powerfully to the signals. So, a bit like chemotherapy or radiotherapy, but what they inject in your system enables the cells to be destroyed. That vaccine will consist of a substance that will enable the frequency of 5G to be more effective in creating more fatalities. What you are seeing around the world is that they are buying time to build capacity for the hospitals for the warehouses and all the places they are going to convert into huge mortuaries effectively. Sorry to be honest with you... to house the millions of people that are going to die from what is happening.

So, God has a plan, there is a plan, so let me just quickly throw that up in case people are starting to worry. God hasn't given us a spirit of fear but a power of spirit and a sound mind. No weapon formed against us can prosper. So please know that this is a weapon that has been formed but it shall not prosper against those people and I will tell you why in a moment. So these are some of the things.

Now you may or may not be aware that we are electromagnetic beings. I know that sounds a bit weird, its not new-agey, I've studied it scientifically. We have electromagnetic circuits. Our nervous system is really a complex network of wiring that our masterful creator created us to have. So, brain signals, synaps signals, information that travels up and down the body that tells you to move, to sneeze, whatever, to fight disease, this is created by electrical circuitry that is in our body. Electrical circuitry then creates a chemistry or chemicals, different types of chemicals that we react to when we eat and when we do different things subject to us being exposed to light and different things. And so, we are predominantly water, and then there's obviously the physical mass of the body that houses everything. But ultimately we are an electrical circuit. We react to frequencies, we respond to vibrations, we respond to energy, to electromagnetic energy. I haven't got time to deal with it but basically it includes gamma rays, xrays, hence why when they do xrays they have to stand behind certain screens. There is infrared, there is all sorts of different kinds of electromagnetic energy that is invisible. One of the other visible is light, visible light. So thats one part of energy, the other part is charged particles and I won't get into that but thats protons and all sort of electrons and all sorts of different things that are roundabout our university, sorry, our universe. So we are given the capacity by God to get a coat with these natural forces of energy running around the very Solar System and into the Van Allen Belt and around the world. What's the relevance?

So frequencies affect our sense of well being and one of the things I will tell you in another conversation is how can we combat, because all of us emit frequencies. Our heart, our... I did a teaching on this about the electromagnetic power of our heart and mind, that we do emit frequencies. We don't use those terms in bible terms but might, power, annointing, fire of God, spirit, all of these things can be scientifically proven as electrification of our beings. Either we generate it or atmospheres affect us. That's why we get together and have corporate worship and prayer. There's a level of spiritual energy, we call that the Holy ghost but its a physical energy that can be felt. There are many things I could talk about on that but because of time I can't reveal too much.

So there is a solution that will help us to survive and to protect us. I'm developing those theories further and I will share them later on so let me explain the game plan. So the game plan of this new order, unfortunately it is the era of the new world order. It has commenced and this is why the last 5 years I was pushing my economic model to give an alternative digital currency and an economic model that can sustain them independent of the world bank. Independent of the new world order controlled by the one percent of the one percent elite. Now, what are they doing?

So, you'll see already in the news today there is an announcement of the vaccines that will come. I said there were three developments. Vaccines, which will come, which will obviously have catastrophic impact on our physical being, to the radiation. Secondly, the vaccines will come with a tracking device called an RFI chip. It is a microchip that will be inserted at the same time of the vaccines. And they're not even being subtle about it, they're being quite avert about it. This will give them the ability to track you and will be presented in the name of "we need to know who has had vaccines, who hasn't had vaccines so we can know whose safe, who's not safe and who can be given license to travel and do different things on the basis that they are no longer a threat to humanity" based upon this ostensible notion of the coronavirus which is complete fallacy. It doesn't exist in the context what's killing us. Okay, so they're just using it as a means to justify where they're going.

The third area, unfortunately, was the implementation of digital currency. A global digital currency. It will start with the U.S. and it will roll out around the world.

They are shutting global economies down because they want to introduce two new things;
a new level of monopoly or oligopolies, these are four or five key, multinational companies. They will manage the supply chain of everything we purchase. So, everything is going to be streamlined from food to electronics to the flow of money and everything. So the second thing they're doing with this system is other than creating these oligopolies, so they shut the global markets down for that. They want to make as many people as possible unemployed so please don't believe these measures they are talking about, about stipends and basically grants or payments to help the self employed or people who have been made redundant. It's not going to happen to any degree that is going to affect the livelihood of people. We are heading for the largest global recession the world has ever seen because they are changing the game.

What they are bringing in now is the new system, the new blockchain global digital currency which we will not have access to unless can prove that we are no longer a harm to humanity by having the vaccines which will be mandatory, they will have forced them on us and secondly they will that we will have to take the chip that is a part of that same simultaneous process.

Why are they shutting global economies down? Because they want to take control back from entrepreneurs, take control back from family businesses. They want to completely disrupt the fabric of society as we know it. Education, employment, everything will be completely different in a matter of months, not even years. So this is their strategy, to ultimately control in terms of visibility through technology such as 5G and the internet and all that that gives them access to in terms of internet of things and the control of money. If you control money you control the power. So that is their agenda. And obviously they want to control the population.

When we pray, when we worship corporally, we create a frequency, we create vibrations, we create a move of God, we call it the fire of God, we call it the power of God, we call it the spirit of God. But effectively what it is is that we as spiritual, clean living beings are generators of spiritual energy, spiritual power, might. Annointing. These are electromagnetic frequencies that emanate from us. When we listen to worship and pray it literally heals our body. So when we're in the presence of God this is why we have healing because what we are exposed to physically heals our cells. That's why he says, "I am the Lord thy God that healeth." His presence alone heals. People get healed in worship services. Prophecies are now the communication frequencies and information flows greater when we are corporately worshipping, when we a praying corporately.

And so they have deliberately shut all of that down and our network spiritually for want of a better term. It isn't the coronavirus that is contagious, or a contagion that we can't congregate. It's because they systematically have dismantled for the first time in human history the corporate gathering of religious people to pray and worship because it changes the spiritual atmosphere so they can have more power.

And trust me they are moving at lightning speed. Within a matter of weeks we are going to be shocked by the revelation and the implementation of the things they will be doing. The vaccines will be a matter of months away if not days. The new currency will be a matter of days away, months away. The whole new economic system

Just a question why do Italian's have big noses and Alaskans have punched in the face noses?

5G frequency is a very high frequency

Very High Frequency (VHF) is, as radio waves go, not all that high ... that is the same frequency band used by CB Radios and Television.

In fact... 5G doesn't use a single frequency band. But uses a number of spread frequencies between the UHF and SHF bands, 30 - 90GHz, well below the frequency used for microwave and satellite radio for decades. In the electromagnetic spectrum, this is several million times less than ionizing radiation frequencies such as X-rays.

Here is a link to the now controversial David Icke podcast on the subject of coronavirus not being a communicable illness, much like what the unnamed Vodaphone insider testified. Both popular video sites deleted his video but you can see it on his website. Supposedly this recording gained 5 million views live and when the show was done soon there following it was deleted.

David Icke usually talks about aliens and ufos but this time he really hit a nerve with something that sounds believable and who knows, what he is saying could be true.

Last edited:
Skeptical podcast disproving 5g weapon classification, object is actually a 3G lightpost.

Last edited:
Doctors call for delaying deployment of 5G due to health risks | NTD

originally posted 4 June 2019

So, last year, obviously Wuhan was the first city, then Spain rolled out 5G, Italy rolled out 5G.
Your first indication that this theory is BS. Wuhan was hardly the first city in the world to get 5G.

I was quoting an audio interview that I heard. I can't verify myself this fact but I can say that I heard that Wuhan was first and is where some global companies designed 5G. Several sources said this. I can't verify them.

Forum List

Back