African refugee escaping Arab racist genocide - fulfills dream in multiracial - Democratic Israel

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
While sjp palestine racists will highlight any cases which any western country has likewise...

Refugee who fled Sudan civil war fulfills Olympic dream in Israel.
For Jamal Abdoul-Magid, life's an endless obstacle course: from a refugee cleaner on Herzliya beach to top athlete discovered by chance, he's now competing in the Olympics for the second time; 'I also represent Israel,' he says proudly.[/u]
Avinoam Porat | published: 05.22.24|10:03

1. That young man is to be congratulated on his determination for a better life.

2. I have read, however, that Israel is not keen on having residents of his background.

3. Israel, I have read, offers generous financial assistance to Africans who agree to leave Israel.

4. Israel also offers to help those Africans to find a welcoming European nation.

5. His best bet, therefore, is for him to seek citizenship in a European nation.

6. Israel, understandably, is not interested in becoming a multiracial society. It no doubt wants to avoid the unpleasantness that it witnesses in the United States.

1. That young man is to be congratulated on his determination for a better life.

2. I have read, however, that Israel is not keen on having residents of his background.

3. Israel, I have read, offers generous financial assistance to Africans who agree to leave Israel.

4. Israel also offers to help those Africans to find a welcoming European nation.

5. His best bet, therefore, is for him to seek citizenship in a European nation.

6. Israel, understandably, is not interested in becoming a multiracial society. It no doubt wants to avoid the unpleasantness that it witnesses in the United States.
America became multi racial when whites showed up.

Mass migration of any Islamic background is a problem becuase of rise of radical Islam due to ("moderate" Qarar's) al Jazeera venomous propaganda and militant imams preaching Fridays at Mosques. info Just take a look at Eurabia...
It is already multi color society. And many black Israelis serve in IDF equally with non blacks.

1000004032.jpg

1000004034.jpg

1000004033.jpg

1000004031.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back