This is one of many reasons this nation needs government now more than ever

There are about 50,000 chemicals in American products yet only 300 of them in the last few decades have been tested scientifically. That's because of a failure of proper government legislation or lack thereof. Shit gets dangerous when the private market does whatever it wants. Why is the rightwing okay with this?

The Great Chemical Unknown: A Graphical View of Limited Lab Testing

Still think we don't need regulations?

Billy, some of us are adults and neither require nor desire a government looking out for us. We are mature enough to handle our own affairs ourselves. One day when you grow up . . . and leave home . . . and DaDa and Mama aren't babying you ...
So you're okay with children using these products as well then? Hmm.

Children should always have adult supervision. Ask your DaDa or MaMa before you use any of the Billy boy.
Lol oh right lets blame the parents and not the companies who produce this crap. Crap that's in virtually every product. How about cafeteria food? Should we blame the school?

As a child, I rarely ate cafeteria food. I took my lunch.

Except pizza Friday. The pizza was oddly delicious. :laugh:

There are about 50,000 chemicals in American products yet only 300 of them in the last few decades have been tested scientifically. That's because of a failure of proper government legislation or lack thereof. Shit gets dangerous when the private market does whatever it wants. Why is the rightwing okay with this?

Uh Billy. There are 50000 chemicals in everything that grows out of the ground. You know, all those flavors and shit that natural foods have. Yeah, those are chemicals.
Now, you would have a point if the Democrats bothered to fund reseatch into dihydroxen oxide. But they're too beholden to their corporate masters to want to touch that, even though it's added to so many foods.
That's your response? You actually think it's "natural" to have all of those synthetic chemicals you are too stupid to pronounce on the ingredient list of your foods like BREAD?
How do you know they're all synthetic chemicals?
Why arent you ranting about lack of research into dihydroxide? Your Democrat masters have been protecting that industry for years. ANd millions of people die from it every year.

Billy, some of us are adults and neither require nor desire a government looking out for us. We are mature enough to handle our own affairs ourselves. One day when you grow up . . . and leave home . . . and DaDa and Mama aren't babying you ...
So you're okay with children using these products as well then? Hmm.

Children should always have adult supervision. Ask your DaDa or MaMa before you use any of the Billy boy.
Lol oh right lets blame the parents and not the companies who produce this crap. Crap that's in virtually every product. How about cafeteria food? Should we blame the school?

As a child, I rarely ate cafeteria food. I took my lunch.

Except pizza Friday. The pizza was oddly delicious. :laugh:

I remember I never had any money to buy ice cream popsicles like the other kids did for what they called the mid-morning snack period. Mom would fix me a sausage and biscuit and I would often sell it to another kid to be able to buy an ice cream for myself. I didn't understand at the time just how lucky I really was.

Thank you Obama...
Blame every politician since 1976 for not doing anything about this.

These loserterians are happy the government doesn't. They truly want nuclear waste in our rivers and pollution like China.

Frankly, I'd prefer Democrats in our rivers ...

Yes. Our Florida rivers have alligators. Alligators need food too.

Mmmhmm.

yet...no one has died from them....

yet...no one has died from them....
Hmm and how would you know?

Uh Billy. There are 50000 chemicals in everything that grows out of the ground. You know, all those flavors and shit that natural foods have. Yeah, those are chemicals.
Now, you would have a point if the Democrats bothered to fund reseatch into dihydroxen oxide. But they're too beholden to their corporate masters to want to touch that, even though it's added to so many foods.
That's your response? You actually think it's "natural" to have all of those synthetic chemicals you are too stupid to pronounce on the ingredient list of your foods like BREAD?
How do you know they're all synthetic chemicals?
Why arent you ranting about lack of research into dihydroxide? Your Democrat masters have been protecting that industry for years. ANd millions of people die from it every year.
Lol clearly someone got an F in chemistry. Obviously they are synthetic. These chemicals aren't naturally created from the earth. Are you that dumb? I have no idea what you are ranting about with democrats. I never said anything about democrats. I don't pretend they are innocent.

Why is it we keep having to explain simple stuff to left wing nutters? Are they incapable of thought because they are progressives, or are they progressives because they are incapable of thought?

Why is it we keep having to explain simple stuff to left wing nutters? Are they incapable of thought because they are progressives, or are they progressives because they are incapable of thought?
Two mints in one.

isn't it awkward watching left-wing losers bow before their Government gods???

My wife and I haven't had any problem excluding any substances we don't want from our lives without any government intervention.

Why do you need someone to outlaw it for you?

You and I both know that I am right.

Btw government outlaws drugs, which are chemicals. People still use them. Alcohol and nicotine are regulated to a degree. People still use them.

How are you going to force people to stop using things they want to use?

You and I both know that I am right.

are you talking to yourself leftard????

Forum List

Back