Biden: “Let me close with this: After I signed the pacandlpacatlackack into law…”

Hitler Mein Covfefe.jpg

Well, minidick, one was a typo in a mere media blurb, and the other was the best President Potato could do in an actual speech as President.

Trump later realized his error and wrote (with his humor still intact):

What has Potato said about his latest verbal crash and burn (in an endless litany of them)?
LOL That wasn't the first time, you fucking backfucker. How about this?

Do you want more, retard? Here ya go...

Your orange fuhrer is basically brain-dead. At this point all the orange loser is good for is sleeping and farting. :auiqs.jpg:

I addressed the question you asked, MinnieDick.

Cry on your own time

Also, maybe consider posting ON topic, penis breath.

Have you figured out yet what President Potato was trying and failing to get out?
In other words, you got nothing? LOL. Of course, you don't. Why do you think I call you a retard?

Now do what you do best. Get fucked in the back, again and again, and... :auiqs.jpg:

In other words, you got nothing?
Doesn’t take a thing to beat your faggot ass to a pulp. 👍
LOL. Of course, you don't. Why do you think I call you a retard?
Nobody gives a shit why scumbag motherfucking asshole, like you, calls anybody anything, MinnieDick.

👍
Now do what you do best. Get fucked in the back, again and again, and... :auiqs.jpg:
zzz

Aww, poor you. I hurted you faggy feelings. Tough shit.

Back ON topic:

Define “pacandlpacatlackack” for your President, Spudz McAlzheimer.

Doesn’t take a thing to beat your faggot ass to a pulp. 👍

Nobody gives a shit why scumbag motherfucking asshole, like you, calls anybody anything, MinnieDick.

👍

zzz

Aww, poor you. I hurted you faggy feelings. Tough shit.

Back ON topic:

Define “pacandlpacatlackack” for your President, Spudz McAlzheimer.
Aww... what's the matter butt back fucker? Have you got answers for me yet? Just joking with ya... I know you are a retard.

But hey, here's something for a butt-back fucker like you.. Enjoy!

ButtHurtBalm.jpg

Notice how Penis Lacking ^ still can’t answer the question?

Lol.

Has been the main feature of its posting style for the whole time it's been here.

Needs more parental supervision, as could be assumed of anyone whose favorite insult is still "retard".

Forum List

Back