This Is Now Up At The Smithsonian Website

"In this country, American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate. "

My family has an Irish background. I don't call my self Irish - American. I consider myself American only. If you wish to be considered African, Mexican or Asian Americans, there in lies your problem. You hyphenate, you lose the total American Ancestry. It's up to you. And don't complain about it.

My family has an Irish background. I don't call my self Irish - American. I consider myself American only. If you wish to be considered African, Mexican or Asian Americans, there in lies your problem. You hyphenate, you lose the total American Ancestry. It's up to you. And don't complain about it.

Exactly. The only stake I have in my Irishness is hitting the local Irish pub on St. Patrick's Day.

Taxpayers pay for this shit.

Whiteness

And? One of 19 museums in the Smithsonian family. Dedicated to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture. The topic seems relevant give the purpose of the museum, especially in light of recent events. What's wrong with supporting a museum like this?

Whiteness

And? One of 19 museums in the Smithsonian family. Dedicated to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture. The topic seems relevant give the purpose of the museum, especially in light of recent events. What's wrong with supporting a museum like this?

What I read had nothing to do with documenting African-American life, history or culture. It was a hit campaign to make whites feel guilty about being white. A rather blatant one at that.
It forgets to take into consideration that this country is 70+% WHITE. It is not "white privilege". It is MATH.
Why would we fashion a country geared toward Taiwan or Africa for instance? We are a nation populated with a white race! There is nothing to feel guilty about. We are also a country that went to war and emaciated a race. We are a country that welcomed others from all ethnicity. A melting pot. Diversity was welcomed.
That we choose not to cower to demands to feel guilty about being a white country is problematic for those who want to "fundamentally change" who we are...

We may not hypenate ourselves, but if we don't, somebody else will do it for us, particularly if one is a member of an ethnic minority. There will always be somebody pointing out someone else's ethnic/racial background. Yeah, the appropriate designation for all of us is "American."

Whiteness

I can see why these Black Racists HATE Whites and our Culture, things like Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority and delayed gratification are ALL the OPPOSITE of what they want for Blacks which is Gang Mentality, laziness being on Welfare, NO positive male role models in the household, regression, Fuck The Police and Gibs Me Dat NOW.

1594856032075.png

Whiteness

If they made the same thing about any other ethnic group you would be manning the barricades.

Whiteness

If you read the section about why they HATE OUR White Culture you will find that weirdly this Black RACIST Smithsonian WORTHLESS museum is confirming what MANY Non-Blacks INCLUDING what MANY Asians have thought about Blacks for HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of years and so our Ancestors and the Asians Ancestors WERE correct ALL along then about Blacks being lazy and regressive and having NO control over themselves and now there it is a BLACK RACIST MUSEUM confirming it all.

They are so moronic they literally confirm what Non-Blacks and Asians INCLUDING ALL OUR ANCESTORS have thought ALL along about them. The below listed in the graphic is WHY they HATE Whites and OUR Culture, because it is EVERYTHING they are NOT and have NO INTENTION of wanting to be and SUCCESSFUL DECENT Blacks who have followed the below rules that ALL CIVILISED NATIONS HAVE - NOT just America but EVERY WESTERN NATION has the SAME basic rules - must be subjected to Cancel Culture because they through HARD WORK have lifted themselves out of the Black Shit Hole and are "Race Traitors" or "Oreos" or whatever:

1594857309291.png

1594857363448.png

1594857420905.png

The ironic thing is, most of it makes whites seem like moral, hard working, responsible people.
Maybe they are racist :dunno:

I REALLY want to see a whiteboard (no play on words intended) outlining the African-American counterpart to those listed traits and ideals. The imagination reels. Somebody pleeeeeeeee fill me in!

The ironic thing is, most of it makes whites seem like moral, hard working, responsible people.
Maybe they are racist :dunno:

Exactly TN, when you read it it does and when you read the graphic I posted it illustrates it even more. This is BLACKS saying they HATE Whites because Whites are moral and hard working and responsible and so logically THAT means that BLACKS are immoral, lazy and reject responsibility WHICH as I already commented IS literally what our Ancestors and the Asians Ancestors were saying about Blacks HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of years ago and so our Ancestors were CORRECT all along then and THIS has now been CONFIRMED by moronic BLACK RACISTS at a Black Racist Museum at The Smithsonian.

Racists don’t understand racism. how many Irish were hung in America? How many Irish towns were bombed by the government?

I REALLY want to see a whiteboard (no play on words intended) outlining the African-American counterpart to those listed traits and ideals. The imagination reels. Somebody pleeeeeeeee fill me in!

Well for a start, they are saying that they the Blacks HATE Whites because we have a Work Ethic and so logically that means they are saying that Blacks do NOT have ANY Work Ethic which therefore means they are admitting that Blacks are lazy. There is no other way of interpreting this.

Whiteness

If you read the section about why they HATE OUR White Culture you will find that weirdly this Black RACIST Smithsonian WORTHLESS museum is confirming what MANY Non-Blacks INCLUDING what MANY Asians have thought about Blacks for HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of years and so our Ancestors and the Asians Ancestors WERE correct ALL along then about Blacks being lazy and regressive and having NO control over themselves and now there it is a BLACK RACIST MUSEUM confirming it all.

They are so moronic they literally confirm what Non-Blacks and Asians INCLUDING ALL OUR ANCESTORS have thought ALL along about them. The below listed in the graphic is WHY they HATE Whites and OUR Culture, because it is EVERYTHING they are NOT and have NO INTENTION of wanting to be and SUCCESSFUL DECENT Blacks who have followed the below rules that ALL CIVILISED NATIONS HAVE - NOT just America but EVERY WESTERN NATION has the SAME basic rules - must be subjected to Cancel Culture because they through HARD WORK have lifted themselves out of the Black Shit Hole and are "Race Traitors" or "Oreos" or whatever:

View attachment 363813

View attachment 363814
View attachment 363815

The Smithsonian’s racist National Museum of African American History and Culture says that “the nuclear family,” “scientific method,” “hard work,” “plan for future,” and “delayed gratification” are “aspects & assumptions of whiteness & white culture”

I think the original website may have removed that chart. It's still here at the internet archive:

Forum List

Back