Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos And Others Hacked In Unprecedented Twitter Attack And Bitcoin Scam; Over $100,000 Stolen

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

and the entertainment for 2020 continues to come in.

A massive hack which allegedly has originated at a Twitter employee with access to the user management panel was, has affected hundreds of billionaires and politicians, including Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Bil Gates, Kanye West, Elon Musk, Wiz Khalifa, Apple, Uber, Jeff Bezos, Benjamin Netanyahu

you can see from their posts this has in fact, happened. *if* its true that you hack 1 person you have access to all these people that easily, wow.

twitter is having a very bad day.

This would be a cool Technology thread.

That being said, as I tell my friends in IT security. Most hacks..come from the inside. As I tell my family members and close friends, if it looks too good to be true. Delete it straight away. :)
100K take is kinda lame for the buying power (industry and political) that is on this list.

Pocket change? I guess that means theft, as long as it doesn't amount to very much, comparatively speaking, is okay- think tax brackets-

SMH- thinking on political message boards is shallow-

Pocket change? I guess that means theft, as long as it doesn't amount to very much, comparatively speaking, is okay- think tax brackets-

SMH- thinking on political message boards is shallow-

Yes, for most of these people...pocket change. Especially since people in this "tax bracket" should at least have people who are security conscious. If this were you or me, it would be a big deal.
These people?...you guys...dumb!....:)

Yes, for most of these people...pocket change. Especially since people in this "tax bracket" should at least have people who are security conscious. If this were you or me, it would be a big deal.
Are you really that ignorant? In public, no less- good godalmighthy

Are you really that ignorant? In public, no less- good godalmighthy

You just can't contain your faux outrage can you?
Are you this stupid in public? Or do you just kneejerk because you can?

this is getting interesting.

speculation that this is return fire to trump for his EO order against china coming through hong kong. they took over twitter to show what would happen if they said missles are in the air, major figure has been killed or the like.

and if rumors are true, twitter isn't driving as of yet - still under someone elses control.

maybe this should be moved back to political. :)

Forum List

Back