THIS is how we start liberating America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ever wonder what politicians would say if someone would put a gun to their heads and demand that they tell the truth? this is what I would say in such a situation:
Many of you told me "so when do we start, let's do it, if you run for the president I'll vote for you"...
- THIS is how and where we start:

[ame=http://youtu.be/lCVr1X2qyjU]Liberating Humanity - Message to Libertarians/Election Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

American doesn't need to be Liberated, you need to start your own nation. We will help you pack and wave a cheerful goodbye...
I will be the one to decide what America does or does not need, you can be in charge of your remote control and your weaner.

1942_USDA.jpg

American doesn't need to be Liberated, you need to start your own nation. We will help you pack and wave a cheerful goodbye...
I will be the one to decide what America does or does not need, you can be in charge of your remote control and your weaner.
It's my nation not yours little friend. If you dislike it so much, leave...
Based on your rants about 4th of July shootings, you don't sound too patriotic yourself, HYPOCRITE:
82 shot and only 14 died? What the hell were they aiming at?

It's my nation not yours little friend. If you dislike it so much, leave...
Based on your rants about 4th of July shootings, you don't sound too patriotic yourself, HYPOCRITE:
82 shot and only 14 died? What the hell were they aiming at?

Apples versus Tuna Fish, but you need a rational mind to understand that.

No. We (Americans) decide.

Sorry, that's how it works.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

No. We (Americans) decide.

Sorry, that's how it works.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
Can you give me a preview of what you plan on deciding? :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back