This is how real patriots do it

Look ma! A bevy of unwashed, weekend warriors!
Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".
Wait, let me see if I understand your thinking...
Citizens peacefully protesting against GOVERNMENT encroachment on their rights... are wannabe fascists who want to live under a dictatorship.
Do you realize you are 180 degrees from reality?

They are carrying and displaying loaded weapons in full view of the public. I don't care if they are actually aiming at targets and pulling the trigger.
The message is loud, clear, and straight up intimidation. Do what we ask...or else! The message is both implied and overt.
Hmmm. Again, I don’t recall you being so up in arms about leftists actually COMMITTING violent acts as you are about the “applied and overt” messages they are sending. I don’t recall seeing you bitch about the “NFA” bruvers who marched around with weapons, frequently shooting themselves I might add. Maybe I missed your outrage and condemnations.

Idiots. :laughing0301:

BLM protestors arrested, charged with negligent discharge of a firearm following Saturday’s rally in Carson City

Three members of black militia injured at Louisville protest

Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.
That kid was well trained as only those that attacked him were shot. No others were hit. That guy will be pardoned the hero that he is...

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

No, he was just a punk that got in his car, went to Kenosha, looking for a fight. And he made one.
He deserves to sit in prison for the rest of his life for it.
If you have to display and parade your weapons around in public in a show of intimidation...you've already lost the battle.

They where burning down businesses, so you where happy with that?
And businesses owned by black people at that. A prog is never happy unless they terrorize blacks..

I love threads like these. Even a thumbs down "disagree" adds to my "Most Reactions - Past 7 Days" count.

795 and counting.
:banana:

You fake ass weekend warriors are the ones who would piss your pants if something were to actually pop off. Pick up your weapon and follow me. I am infantry. :salute:

Told you already, most of those fellers are prior military with combat experience. If you're such a gung-ho "patriot" and a tier-1 operator, why aren't you out there with them? Don't you love your country enough to show some support for it?
I used to live in Manassas Va(they have to change the Man part because it is gender specific so just call it Asses Va), where at one time, you could walk down to the county clerk, give up 50 dollars and in a couple of weeks, have your CC permit, but when that Prince William( a white man who owned slaves) County voted in a man with tits, i knew that the lunatics had taken over, so i moved to Floor E. Da, where our Governor just enacted a newer Stand your ground law..

DeSantis Expands Stand Your Ground Law · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)

Citizens peacefully protesting against GOVERNMENT encroachment on their rights... are wannabe fascists who want to live under a dictatorship.

They are carrying and displaying loaded weapons in full view of the public. I don't care if they are actually aiming at targets and pulling the trigger.
The message is loud, clear, and straight up intimidation. Do what we ask...or else! The message is both implied and overt.
Hmmm. Again, I don’t recall you being so up in arms about leftists actually COMMITTING violent acts as you are about the “applied and overt” messages they are sending. I don’t recall seeing you bitch about the “NFA” bruvers who marched around with weapons, frequently shooting themselves I might add. Maybe I missed your outrage and condemnations.

BLM protestors arrested, charged with negligent discharge of a firearm following Saturday’s rally in Carson City

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of moronic slaves...

The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Obviously not, because not a single one of those armed protesters bagged a deer.

They did the day before and the day after.
Blood lusting imbeciles.

Trash like you makes me HOPE Democrats take ALL the guns.

You know that for a fact? How many of them did you interview?

Actually, I handload for multiple calibers and shoot thousands of rounds a year. But I don't hunt.

Not that I couldn't if I needed to, but the freezer's full, I don't feel like defrosting it, and I don't want to pay $120 to have a deer processed.

Does that make me a "Blood lusting imbecile" too?

Obviously not, because not a single one of those armed protesters bagged a deer.

Blood lusting imbeciles.

Actually, I handload for multiple calibers and shoot thousands of rounds a year. But I don't hunt.

Not that I couldn't if I neede to, but the freezer's full and I don't want to pay $120 to have a deer processed.

C'mon man!
You bragged about killing in another thread.

btw...I have no problem with killing in self defense.
It's the JOY killing and blood lust that makes imbeciles.

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

Blood lusting imbeciles.

Not that I couldn't if I neede to, but the freezer's full and I don't want to pay $120 to have a deer processed.

I was out on my boat and had most of my weapons on it, and the boat sank in international waters very deep, so i no longer have any weapons, so i am defenseless.

Joe Biden’s Gun Policy Could Tax Gun Owners $200 for Every ‘High-Capacity’ Magazine They Own (breitbart.com)

I just have a 38 special that i just cant read the serial number..

Blood lusting imbeciles.

I was out on my boat and had most of my weapons on it, and the boat sank in international waters very deep, so i no longer have any weapons, so i am defenseless.

Joe Biden’s Gun Policy Could Tax Gun Owners $200 for Every ‘High-Capacity’ Magazine They Own (breitbart.com)

As long as you don't comply....I don't care WHAT happened to them :eusa_dance:

Blood lusting imbeciles.

I just have a 38 special that i just cant read the serial number..

The dreaded "Lost my guns in a tragic boating accident." Were probably gonna see a shortage of seaworthy boats before too long. I believe someone will be hoarding all of them.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Blood lusting imbeciles.

C'mon man!

In the thread where the buck ran into me? He ran off, unhurt. Did far more damage to the car than to him.

A hurricane came and blew my one and only gun

Blood lusting imbeciles.

C'mon man!

In the thread where the buck ran into me? He ran off, unhurt. Did far more damage to the car than to him.

Well, running into a deer that jumps in front of you is never your fault.
More likely he ran off and died from internal injuries.
I got hit by a car once and was messed up bad....but I didn't feel a damn thing for the first 10 minutes....then all hell pain broke loose.
Bones sticking out....Plus blood everywhere. Fucking driver drunk and not paying attention.

You wimps can't fight. That's why you need guns. Rittenhouse is a punk.

Well aren't you a special little angel? Tell ya what, Bubba: I propose a challenge to you just to see how much you really care. Ready? Here it is: Drive to Chicago, go to the fun part of town, stand on the street corner at 3AM in the morning, and personally take away every gun from every street thug, drug dealer, mugger, robber, rapist, and otherwise gangster wanna-be you can find.

I'll even give you $100 for every firearm you bring back with you, ok? Just think: Instead of shitposting that "everyone is racist" on an internet discussion board, you'd be doing a real service to your own community and your own people. Plus you'd make a little cash on the side.

You're not gone yet?
I call you a racist because I spent about 30 years out of the 59 I have lived doing things like that. So take your little pre fabbed white racist argument and shove it up your ass. I am safer there at 3 am than I would be in a rural all white town full of "patriots."

Most of this violence you speak of was tracked. There were 11,000 protests. 93 percent were peaceful. Out of the 730 that were not, over 500 of the violent confrontations were done by white supremacists and white nationalist para military groups. In some cases such as Kenosha, police worked with or allowed these groups to instigate violence.

Man. That’s so funny. People marching to protest the state encroaching on constitutional rights. What heathens.

And I’m sure not a shop was looted or burned, and no one was beaten on the streets. No cops had bags ofpiss thrown at them. Definitely not “peaceful protestors” in the liberal meaning of the term. You must be disappointed.

The state has laws. They were marching because they do not want to obey the law.

Forum List

Back