This is how real patriots do it

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
In case you missed one of the many conservative events that happened today, there was an armed march in Richmond, VA in defiance of the state's ban. Just imagine how many more of these people are out there in the land of the free and the home of the brave, "bitterly clinging" to their God, their guns, and their antipathy toward those who would seek to enslave them?

"Militia Activists Hold Armed Rally In Richmond, Where Guns At Protests Are IllegalLIVE COVERAGE: Militia activists hold armed march in Richmond, VA to defy new ordinance criminalizing guns at protests. Filmed by Ford Fischer"

patriots1.jpg

patriots2.jpg

patriots3.jpg

patriots4.jpg

patriots5.jpg

patriots6.jpeg

Attachments

• patriots6.jpeg
    patriots6.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 36
In case you missed one of the many conservative events that happened today, there was an armed march in Richmond, VA in defiance of the state's ban. Just imagine how many more of these people are out there in the land of the free and the home of the brave, "bitterly clinging" to their God, their guns, and their antipathy toward those who would seek to enslave them?

"Militia Activists Hold Armed Rally In Richmond, Where Guns At Protests Are IllegalLIVE COVERAGE: Militia activists hold armed march in Richmond, VA to defy new ordinance criminalizing guns at protests. Filmed by Ford Fischer"

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

And that is why China in the worst case scenario will never think of occupying America.

Look ma! A bevy of unwashed, weekend warriors!
Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

And that is why China in the worst case scenario will never think of occupying America.

Of course not. Especially since we'd be using those unarmed liberal Chinese-sympathizers for human shields.

Oooooh! I think I just got a tingle down my leg or something.

:laughing0301:

Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

That's the same thing, if I remember my history lesson, that a certain guy named "King George III" did.

Trump is the one acting like King George.

Nah, that would be cuomo, whitless, gruesome, and the other DEMOCRAT governors who think the COTUS is irrelevant.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

Sure thing sweetcheeks.

lede_Portlantifa_SamGehrke_4541.jpg

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

When did Isis start occupying our cities?

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

No, he was just a punk that got in his car, went to Kenosha, looking for a fight. And he made one.
He deserves to sit in prison for the rest of his life for it.
If you have to display and parade your weapons around in public in a show of intimidation...you've already lost the battle.

Most people don't realize this but when events like this take place, those people have loaded 30-round magazines in their rifles. Those rifles aren't merely Hollywood props.

Last edited:

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

When did Isis start occupying our cities?

There is no more ISIS. Trump took care of them.

No, he was just a punk that got in his car, went to Kenosha, looking for a fight. And he made one.
If you have to display and parade your weapons around in public in a show of intimidation...you've already lost the battle.

Personally, I don't care who or what he was. Two confirmed antifa kills and one blown off antifa arm is all that matters.

I bet it sucks for that one guy to have to go through the rest of his life being known as "Stumpy." That little antifa faggot is gonna need some help jacking off, the rest of his life.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

A "punk"? No criminal record, worked as a lifeguard, video from that night shows him administering first aid and fighting fires. YOUR hero's were a convicted five time child rapist, a spousal abuser, and rapist, and a convicted burglar. How is it possible that the only fuckers on YOUR side, shot that night, were all fucking felons?

Forum List

Back