This is how real patriots do it

Look ma! A bevy of unwashed, weekend warriors!
Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

No, he was just a punk that got in his car, went to Kenosha, looking for a fight. And he made one.
He deserves to sit in prison for the rest of his life for it.
If you have to display and parade your weapons around in public in a show of intimidation...you've already lost the battle.

They where burning down businesses, so you where happy with that?

Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

No, he was just a punk that got in his car, went to Kenosha, looking for a fight. And he made one.
If you have to display and parade your weapons around in public in a show of intimidation...you've already lost the battle.

A "punk"? No criminal record, worked as a lifeguard, video from that night shows him administering first aid and fighting fires. YOUR hero's were a convicted five time child rapist, a spousal abuser, and rapist, and a convicted burglar. How is it possible that the only fuckers on YOUR side, shot that night, were all fucking felons?

He's a punk that went looking for a fight. Hopefully, he'll swing for it. Good riddance to bad garbage.

They where burning down businesses, so you where happy with that?

He, no doubt, was one of 'em.

A "punk"? No criminal record, worked as a lifeguard, video from that night shows him administering first aid and fighting fires. YOUR hero's were a convicted five time child rapist, a spousal abuser, and rapist, and a convicted burglar. How is it possible that the only fuckers on YOUR side, shot that night, were all fucking felons?

He's a punk that went looking for a fight. Hopefully, he'll swing for it. Good riddance to bad garbage.

The bad sewage is YOUR people. Suck it up, buttercup. You have more of this coming.

In case you missed one of the many conservative events that happened today, there was an armed march in Richmond, VA in defiance of the state's ban. Just imagine how many more of these people are out there in the land of the free and the home of the brave, "bitterly clinging" to their God, their guns, and their antipathy toward those who would seek to enslave them?

"Militia Activists Hold Armed Rally In Richmond, Where Guns At Protests Are IllegalLIVE COVERAGE: Militia activists hold armed march in Richmond, VA to defy new ordinance criminalizing guns at protests. Filmed by Ford Fischer"

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

And that is why China in the worst case scenario will never think of occupying America.

The Japs knew they could never take America because there were so many guns in the hands of individuals

In case you missed one of the many conservative events that happened today, there was an armed march in Richmond, VA in defiance of the state's ban. Just imagine how many more of these people are out there in the land of the free and the home of the brave, "bitterly clinging" to their God, their guns, and their antipathy toward those who would seek to enslave them?

"Militia Activists Hold Armed Rally In Richmond, Where Guns At Protests Are IllegalLIVE COVERAGE: Militia activists hold armed march in Richmond, VA to defy new ordinance criminalizing guns at protests. Filmed by Ford Fischer"

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

You do realize that crackpot demonstrations like this are why people want to take your gun?

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

You do realize that crackpot demonstrations like this are why people want to take your gun?

No, you dems are trying to take the vote away through fraud, and to do that you need to disarm us. Guess what, that AIN'T going to happen.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

IMG_1431.jpg

And that is why China in the worst case scenario will never think of occupying America.
Jesus. As though in the reverse case the US would think of occupying China because it is 'unarmed'. The lunacy on here gets more intense every day the IMPOTUS hangs around sulking.

To all those of you who participated and especially to you liberals, progressives, and Democrats: Thank you for bumping up my reaction count. Checks are on the way.

Attn. miketx: This is how you do it.

:laughing0301:

i am here.jpg

Well you can tell the difference between the right ( a peaceful March) and the left ( burn, riot, loot and kill)

Exactly! The right uses firearms to defend the rights of and lives of themselves and others, while the left uses them to deprive others of their basic constitutional right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Does anyone really believe all those shooters and murderers in Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis are conservative gun-owning patriots?

The bad sewage is YOUR people. Suck it up, buttercup. You have more of this coming.

Hopefully, tons more!

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

The Japs knew they could never take America because there were so many guns in the hands of individuals

Never underestimate the power of a well earned reputation.

He didn't initiate the fight. It was the now room-temperature antifa faggot who started wailing on his head with his skateboard.

Evidently Mr. antifa's mommie and daddy never taught him six important life's lessons:

1. Don't start none, there won't be none.

2. Never bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

3. Ouch!

4. I'm leaking.

5. Being dead really sucks donkey balls.

6. There really is a hell

Last edited:

You fake ass weekend warriors are the ones who would piss your pants if something were to actually pop off. Pick up your weapon and follow me. I am infantry. :salute:

Forum List

Back