This is how real patriots do it

Look ma! A bevy of unwashed, weekend warriors!
Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:
What do you think the rioters are for the last several months. All of them could have been put down. If this builds up some steam you may have to worry a bit. There are natural leaders in every group. In this group it has been subdued for many years. Deplorables have a lot of trained people with weapons. you may spout heavy toothless rednecks, but there are many men and women proficient with weapons.

Yikes. Wonder if we sampled a collective IQ, what would we come out to as an average?
My guess is that it wouldn't break with the number 7 on the front end. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

You fake ass weekend warriors are the ones who would piss your pants if something were to actually pop off. Pick up your weapon and follow me. I am infantry. :salute:

Told you already, most of those fellers are prior military with combat experience. If you're such a gung-ho "patriot" and a tier-1 operator, why aren't you out there with them? Don't you love your country enough to show some support for it?

Dude, you're a total farce. You'd shit your panties if you were in the same room with someone armed with an AR.

You fake ass weekend warriors are the ones who would piss your pants if something were to actually pop off. Pick up your weapon and follow me. I am infantry. :salute:

Told you already, most of those fellers are prior military with combat experience. If you're such a gung-ho "patriot" and a tier-1 operator, why aren't you out there with them? Don't you love your country enough to show some support for it?

I showed my support for it for 8yrs and I showed my support for it on 11/3/20. If you are such a patriot why aren't you out there protesting against a man trying to overthrow the will of the people.

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.
You wimps can't fight. That's why you need guns. Rittenhouse is a punk.

Real patriots wait until the weekend when our liberty is on the line apparently.

Have you ever seen this many morons in one spot?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

I have been. And believe me, unless these pussies are in packs...they're toothless. I don't hold straight up intimidation in high regard.
And it always amazes me that wannbe fascists and those willing to live under dictatorships (like you), hold this shit up as an example of "patriotism".

Was Kyle Rittenhouse part of a "pack"? Think about it: One seventeen year old boy managed to rack up two confirmed kills and one blown-off arm.

Most of the goobers in the pictures I posted are military veterans with combat experience, as are millions of other armed Americans throughout the country.

Well aren't you a special little angel? Tell ya what, Bubba: I propose a challenge to you just to see how much you really care. Ready? Here it is: Drive to Chicago, go to the fun part of town, stand on the street corner at 3AM in the morning, and personally take away every gun from every street thug, drug dealer, mugger, robber, rapist, and otherwise gangster wanna-be you can find.

I'll even give you $100 for every firearm you bring back with you, ok? Just think: Instead of shitposting that "everyone is racist" on an internet discussion board, you'd be doing a real service to your own community and your own people. Plus you'd make a little cash on the side.

You're not gone yet?

Man. That’s so funny. People marching to protest the state encroaching on constitutional rights. What heathens.

And I’m sure not a shop was looted or burned, and no one was beaten on the streets. No cops had bags ofpiss thrown at them. Definitely not “peaceful protestors” in the liberal meaning of the term. You must be disappointed.

Real patriots wait until the weekend when our liberty is on the line apparently.

Have you ever seen this many morons in one spot?
And again.... talks shit to people peacefully protesting. Not a bad word to say about all the looting and burning and beatings perpetrated by your “peaceful protestors”.
You people are warped.

Wait, let me see if I understand your thinking...
Citizens peacefully protesting against GOVERNMENT encroachment on their rights... are wannabe fascists who want to live under a dictatorship.
Do you realize you are 180 degrees from reality?

the only facsits are leftists assaulting American citizens practicing there freedom of speech !

Well aren't you a special little angel? Tell ya what, Bubba: I propose a challenge to you just to see how much you really care. Ready? Here it is: Drive to Chicago, go to the fun part of town, stand on the street corner at 3AM in the morning, and personally take away every gun from every street thug, drug dealer, mugger, robber, rapist, and otherwise gangster wanna-be you can find.

I'll even give you $100 for every firearm you bring back with you, ok? Just think: Instead of shitposting that "everyone is racist" on an internet discussion board, you'd be doing a real service to your own community and your own people. Plus you'd make a little cash on the side.

You're not gone yet?

How many times have you stood on that corner?

You're not gone yet?

How many times have you stood on that corner?

More than I care to talk about. Unless you want to talk about sitting around a table with four rather surly-looking black thugs in an apartment in South Dallas at 4AM, cutting up a large rock of crack cocaine.

I could tell you all about that. But then, I'm not the same person I was 15 years ago, so I'd rather not.

Last edited:

Citizens peacefully protesting against GOVERNMENT encroachment on their rights... are wannabe fascists who want to live under a dictatorship.

They are carrying and displaying loaded weapons in full view of the public. I don't care if they are actually aiming at targets and pulling the trigger.
The message is loud, clear, and straight up intimidation. Do what we ask...or else! The message is both implied and overt.

In case you missed one of the many conservative events that happened today, there was an armed march in Richmond, VA in defiance of the state's ban. Just imagine how many more of these people are out there in the land of the free and the home of the brave, "bitterly clinging" to their God, their guns, and their antipathy toward those who would seek to enslave them?

"Militia Activists Hold Armed Rally In Richmond, Where Guns At Protests Are IllegalLIVE COVERAGE: Militia activists hold armed march in Richmond, VA to defy new ordinance criminalizing guns at protests. Filmed by Ford Fischer"

View attachment 419637

View attachment 419638

View attachment 419640

View attachment 419641

View attachment 419642

View attachment 419643

You do realize that crackpot demonstrations like this are why people want to take your gun?

Is that how it works? They look forward in time and see demonstrations against their laws, and then pass those laws to prevent said demonstrations?
Was there frequent armed protests in the streets in Virginia before this year? No there wasn’t.
The liberals took control in government passed laws, people showed up armed to protest, and made a statement. The libs then did what libs do, and restricted gun rights.
They got protested again.
no one beaten, no one shot, no businesses burned. Perhaps you libs will get the message and live within your means (the constitution), or you may just find that people stop “demonstrating” and instead demonstrate how to remove tyrants.

They are carrying and displaying loaded weapons in full view of the public. I don't care if they are actually aiming at targets and pulling the trigger.
The message is loud, clear, and straight up intimidation. Do what we ask...or else! The message is both implied and overt.

How did they "intimidate" anyone? Did they level their weapons at anyone?

Are you always "intimidated" at the sight of a mostly-harmless piece of machinery?

You’ve figured it out. When riots occur and people are burning down buildings and homes and looting, the smart guys go out there and duke it out. Walk out into the crowd of rioters and try to throw punches with a mob. Man, with tacticians like you opposing me and mine, I can’t imagine how I could possibly get the upper hand.

You’ve figured it out. When riots occur and people are burning down buildings and homes and looting, the smart guys go out there and duke it out. Walk out into the crowd of rioters and try to throw punches with a mob. Man, with tacticians like you opposing me and mine, I can’t imagine how I could possibly get the upper hand.

Impossible! I saw an episode of Bonanza once where everyone got drunk at a hoe down and got into a fist fight. When it was over, they all shook hands, made up, and continued on with their hootenanny like they were all friends.

Are you implying that's not how it is in real life?

:auiqs.jpg:

Hmmm. Again, I don’t recall you being so up in arms about leftists actually COMMITTING violent acts as you are about the “applied and overt” messages they are sending. I don’t recall seeing you bitch about the “NFA” bruvers who marched around with weapons, frequently shooting themselves I might add. Maybe I missed your outrage and condemnations.

Forum List

Back