This is getting catchy....Michigan set to do another, deeper forensic audit...Senators compliant in Fraud?.....

There has been hundreds of election audits in the nearly 8 months since the election, they have all come back saying the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

Check your dates.....you are the 26th.... mine is the 30th and the new investigation is based on the discovery that the finding of fair on the 26th was based on nothing at all but lots of wishful thinking and a real hesitancy o the part of the Senate to look any closer. Read the article.....this investigation is into the finding itself...... This onion has many layers

JO
There's not going to be a forensic audit.
You should wait before you hang onto that wishful thinking.....this lady is going after them....

MORE EVIDENCE

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone. The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany. Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.

JO
the election report cam back and they, by the republicans, found no wide spread fake people, dead or otherwise.
No one bothered to look. Those aren't Republicans, their traitors with Dems. What you people do for power. What a terrible life to live

Wait until the AZ results are fully laid out. The leaks are indicating a tsunami of election theft.... on multiple fronts.

240,000 missing ballots.

Oops.

That's just domino #1..... your honor.
I mentioned to one of our darlings here that they said the report will be LENGTHY. Why would it be lengthy.lolol

These people are so stupid. Thought CNN could hide it

There has been hundreds of election audits in the nearly 8 months since the election, they have all come back saying the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

Check your dates.....you are the 26th.... mine is the 30th and the new investigation is based on the discovery that the finding of fair on the 26th was based on nothing at all but lots of wishful thinking and a real hesitancy o the part of the Senate to look any closer. Read the article.....this investigation is into the finding itself...... This onion has many layers

JO
The fucking RHINOS were in on this
All the way.....there was lots of $$$$$ for everyone Zuckerbucks and Xi bonuses.....all over the place..... what will get them is when a Dem figures out his primary opponent cheated him the same way....Like we see now in NYC and then it will begin to unravel.
There are probably 10,000 people involved in this. We should use the maximum sentence for Treason against the USA
Yes all those senators who agreed with the rioters on Jan 6th, should get the full max. sentence for treason.

Sadly, this is one of the last bastions of conservative free speech…

You’ve probably heard that recently tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter have launched a mass censorship campaign to silence everyone that does not agree with their politically correct, globalist, President Trump-bashing narrative!

There is no way around it…

Real conservative values are under attack in America!
---------------------------------------------
only those who agree with their opinions. Only republican's opinions, meaning they kick out the republicans that don't want tramp as KING.
Fuck you kunt. Your woke days are coming to an end
You will never have the chance.
Herpes does not interest me, neither crabs...................I still like ya girl.lol

Wait until the AZ results are fully laid out. The leaks are indicating a tsunami of election theft.... on multiple fronts.

240,000 missing ballots.

Oops.

No they don't have anything, first they blame in on antifa, then China, then Iran, then the FBI and then now the CIA

JO
You should wait before you hang onto that wishful thinking.....this lady is going after them....

MORE EVIDENCE

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone. The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany. Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.

JO
That was a real learning station in Taiwan. Soros runs it
The sheer amount of money that went into stealing the election from Trump was unbelievable...gotta be hundreds of millions probably a few Billion

JO

MORE EVIDENCE

JO
That was a real learning station in Taiwan. Soros runs it
The sheer amount of money that went into stealing the election from Trump was unbelievable...gotta be hundreds of millions probably a few Billion
Well their all going to make a donation to a 10,000 bed prison they'll need. Every election worker needs to be thoroughly investigated.

240,000 missing ballots.

Oops.

I knew that the Ninjas never should've been allowed to handle the ballots.

I am one of those that absolutely believes that the 2020 election was ripped off....but I also believe that there's nothing that can actually be done about it at this point. The price we would have to pay to reinstate Trump should it become clear that he was cheated ( I think it's pretty clear at this point ) would be too great. We could actually see factions of the military pitted against each other.....just exactly what the Sino-Russian Alliance would need to come in and take over.

However it is still good to see these states tightening up their voting procedures...they are still far, far away from being as sly as the people who did it though. Like I said in an earlier post verification is meaningless if the data collection device is compromised. You can verify anything you want and it all means nothing if the system is infiltrated. A vote for candidate A can in a millisecond become a vote for candidate B..... the only real way to do this is to send tracer ballots through with registered numbers on them to find out where they go and what eventually happens to them. Better yet all ballots should be traceable like all dollar bills are.... not hard to do in this day and age. In any case good things are happening.

Criminal action can not be rewarded by doing nothing. Either declare the November 2020 presidential election invalid and accept the the counted results, or declare the 2020 election null and void and conduct another election in November 2021 by declaration of the Supreme court.
Can they do that? I'm not sure they can do it.

Neither am I. Yet, there are precedents on State Level elections that can be applied here.

Sadly, this is one of the last bastions of conservative free speech…

You’ve probably heard that recently tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter have launched a mass censorship campaign to silence everyone that does not agree with their politically correct, globalist, President Trump-bashing narrative!

There is no way around it…

Real conservative values are under attack in America!
---------------------------------------------
only those who agree with their opinions. Only republican's opinions, meaning they kick out the republicans that don't want tramp as KING.
Fuck you kunt. Your woke days are coming to an end
1625083001376.png

JO

~~~~~~
On the contrary....
**********​

I am one of those that absolutely believes that the 2020 election was ripped off....but I also believe that there's nothing that can actually be done about it at this point. The price we would have to pay to reinstate Trump should it become clear that he was cheated ( I think it's pretty clear at this point ) would be too great. We could actually see factions of the military pitted against each other.....just exactly what the Sino-Russian Alliance would need to come in and take over.

However it is still good to see these states tightening up their voting procedures...they are still far, far away from being as sly as the people who did it though. Like I said in an earlier post verification is meaningless if the data collection device is compromised. You can verify anything you want and it all means nothing if the system is infiltrated. A vote for candidate A can in a millisecond become a vote for candidate B..... the only real way to do this is to send tracer ballots through with registered numbers on them to find out where they go and what eventually happens to them. Better yet all ballots should be traceable like all dollar bills are.... not hard to do in this day and age. In any case good things are happening.

I'm not really sure that the gop inspired voting changes are all that bad. Certainly Fla and Ga have culled their rolls of voters who are predominantly non-white - but that's not new. But the issue seems more about tightening up on how votes are cast in person, and how mail in or hand delivered ballots can be determined to be actually cast by the person said to be voting.

But there are paper ballots. There might still be some voting machine that doesn't collect it's data from a paper, but there can't be many. Rather, the voting "counts" in Ariz are about counting some paper ballots, but not others. And cybernijas may be saying they don't have all the paper ballots, but that's like three blind mice playing with a knife.

JO

MORE EVIDENCE

JO
the election report cam back and they, by the republicans, found no wide spread fake people, dead or otherwise.
That was on the 26th....the OP is on the 30th.

Jo

No one even bothered to look at the evidence you dumb fucking kunt
lefties....ya can't live with em.....annnnnnd YOU CAN:T LIVE WITH em......
Atrium county is a white area less than 25000 people and the machine did NOT take tramps vote and change them into Bidens. :)

JO

MORE EVIDENCE

JO
That was on the 26th....the OP is on the 30th.

Jo
Hogwash, the report stands. The republicans are just upset they don't do the gerrymandering like they have done in the past. The republicans state senate had been maj since 1984.

These Moon Bats are going to shit in their pants when the election gets overturned and all the damage that Joe Dufus has done gets reversed.

Glorious day for the US but hell for the stupid Moon Bats who were delusional think that idiot had actually won.

Forum List

Back