This is getting catchy....Michigan set to do another, deeper forensic audit...Senators compliant in Fraud?.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I am one of those that absolutely believes that the 2020 election was ripped off....but I also believe that there's nothing that can actually be done about it at this point. The price we would have to pay to reinstate Trump should it become clear that he was cheated ( I think it's pretty clear at this point ) would be too great. We could actually see factions of the military pitted against each other.....just exactly what the Sino-Russian Alliance would need to come in and take over.

However it is still good to see these states tightening up their voting procedures...they are still far, far away from being as sly as the people who did it though. Like I said in an earlier post verification is meaningless if the data collection device is compromised. You can verify anything you want and it all means nothing if the system is infiltrated. A vote for candidate A can in a millisecond become a vote for candidate B..... the only real way to do this is to send tracer ballots through with registered numbers on them to find out where they go and what eventually happens to them. Better yet all ballots should be traceable like all dollar bills are.... not hard to do in this day and age. In any case good things are happening.

I am one of those that absolutely believes that the 2020 election was ripped off....but I also believe that there's nothing that can actually be done about it at this point. The price we would have to pay to reinstate Trump should it become clear that he was cheated ( I think it's pretty clear at this point ) would be too great. We could actually see factions of the military pitted against each other.....just exactly what the Sino-Russian Alliance would need to come in and take over.

However it is still good to see these states tightening up their voting procedures...they are still far, far away from being as sly as the people who did it though. Like I said in an earlier post verification is meaningless if the data collection device is compromised. You can verify anything you want and it all means nothing if the system is infiltrated. A vote for candidate A can in a millisecond become a vote for candidate B..... the only real way to do this is to send tracer ballots through with registered numbers on them to find out where they go and what eventually happens to them. Better yet all ballots should be traceable like all dollar bills are.... not hard to do in this day and age. In any case good things are happening.

Criminal action can not be rewarded by doing nothing. Either declare the November 2020 presidential election invalid and accept the the counted results, or declare the 2020 election null and void and conduct another election in November 2021 by declaration of the Supreme court.
"Occasionally, courts have ordered new elections for offices other than the presidency after a proven case of fraud or error. (Or gerrymandering — a court in North Carolina ordered new state legislative elections, though this order has been put on hold.) And a Senate election was once redone in New Hampshire because it was too close to determine even with multiple recounts".
"But whether this kind of re-do is allowed for presidential elections is a more complicated matter. Some legal scholars maintain that the language in Article II of the Constitution prevents holding a presidential election again, thus putting it beyond the power of the courts to order a re-vote, as they have occasionally done for other offices. Others suggest that there is legal precedent for a presidential re-vote if there were flaws in the process. One instance in which this question arose was the “butterfly ballot from the 2000 election, which may have caused some voters to choose Pat Buchanan when they meant to vote for Al Gore in Palm Beach County, Florida".
“It is difficult to imagine a more damaging blow to public confidence in the electoral process than the election of a President whose margin of victory was provided by fraudulent registration or voting, ballot-stuffing or other illegal means.”

Last edited:
I never heard of her, she is another one on crack , thats what we call those who believe in conspiracy theories and lies.

The Biden presidency will be crippled beyond belief. This is going to be funny

There has been hundreds of election audits in the nearly 8 months since the election, they have all come back saying the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

There has been hundreds of election audits in the nearly 8 months since the election, they have all come back saying the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

Check your dates.....you are the 26th.... mine is the 30th and the new investigation is based on the discovery that the finding of fair on the 26th was based on nothing at all but lots of wishful thinking and a real hesitancy o the part of the Senate to look any closer. Read the article.....this investigation is into the finding itself...... This onion has many layers

JO

No one even bothered to look at the evidence you dumb fucking kunt
lefties....ya can't live with em.....annnnnnd YOU CAN:T LIVE WITH em......

Check your dates.....you are the 26th.... mine is the 30th and the new investigation is based on the discovery that the finding of fair on the 26th was based on nothing at all but lots of wishful thinking and a real hesitancy o the part of the Senate to look any closer. Read the article.....this investigation is into the finding itself...... This onion has many layers

JO
The fucking RHINOS were in on this

Criminal action can not be rewarded by doing nothing. Either declare the November 2020 presidential election invalid and accept the the counted results, or declare the 2020 election null and void and conduct another election in November 2021 by declaration of the Supreme court.
Can they do that? I'm not sure they can do it.

JO
There's not going to be a forensic audit.

JO
All the way.....there was lots of $$$$$ for everyone...... Zuckerbucks and Xi bonuses.....all over the place..... what will get them is when a Dem figures out his primary opponent cheated him the same way....Like we see now in NYC and then it will begin to unravel.

Last edited:

JO
All the way.....there was lots of $$$$$ for everyone Zuckerbucks and Xi bonuses.....all over the place..... what will get them is when a Dem figures out his primary opponent cheated him the same way....Like we see now in NYC and then it will begin to unravel.
There are probably 10,000 people involved in this. We should use the maximum sentence for Treason against the USA

JO
You should wait before you hang onto that wishful thinking.....this lady is going after them....

MORE EVIDENCE

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone. The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany. Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.

JO

Sadly, this is one of the last bastions of conservative free speech…

You’ve probably heard that recently tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter have launched a mass censorship campaign to silence everyone that does not agree with their politically correct, globalist, President Trump-bashing narrative!

There is no way around it…

Real conservative values are under attack in America!
---------------------------------------------
only those who agree with their opinions. Only republican's opinions, meaning they kick out the republicans that don't want tramp as KING.

JO
It is their right to know. This shit is over with. You people are evil doing what you are doing.

JO
All the way.....there was lots of $$$$$ for everyone Zuckerbucks and Xi bonuses.....all over the place..... what will get them is when a Dem figures out his primary opponent cheated him the same way....Like we see now in NYC and then it will begin to unravel.
There are probably 10,000 people involved in this. We should use the maximum sentence for Treason against the USA
I think up to 50,000 on various levels of pay....and another tens of thousands who volunteered.....but yes you are right.

JO
You should wait before you hang onto that wishful thinking.....this lady is going after them....

MORE EVIDENCE

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone. The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany. Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.

JO
the election report cam back and they, by the republicans, found no wide spread fake people, dead or otherwise.

Sadly, this is one of the last bastions of conservative free speech…

You’ve probably heard that recently tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter have launched a mass censorship campaign to silence everyone that does not agree with their politically correct, globalist, President Trump-bashing narrative!

There is no way around it…

Real conservative values are under attack in America!
---------------------------------------------
only those who agree with their opinions. Only republican's opinions, meaning they kick out the republicans that don't want tramp as KING.
Fuck you kunt. Your woke days are coming to an end
You will never have the chance.

JO

MORE EVIDENCE

JO
That was a real learning station in Taiwan. Soros runs it

Forum List

Back