This Has Got To Be A First In History, A First Lady Physically Moving The President Backwards While He’s Speaking To The Press

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

This Has Got To Be A First In History, A First Lady Physically Moving The President Backwards While He’s Speaking To The Press

28 Aug 2022 ~~ By Michelle McKennie

The media may think their clever reporting is hiding Biden’s decline from the world, but the world is well aware of it. Particularly in Australia.
Sky News Australia host Andrew Bolt spoke with psychiatrist Tanveer Ahmed on his show and discussed Ahmed’s take on the cognitive condition of the leader of the free world.
They weren’t the only ones who noticed this strange behavior from Biden and things are just getting worse.
~Snip~
And the latest video from Biden’s strange behavior is here.
Truth be told this has to be one of a kind video where FLOTUS is physically moving POTUS backward, in the video, Biden looks like a lost puppy!

Commentary:
This is not the first time Biden has been seen walking around is a stupor, appearing like a lost soul.

giphy.gif

I saw these couples all the time when I lived in Redondo Beach. They married when she was a 20 year old go getter and he was a vibrant, active, adventurous 50 year old. Now she is a vibrant, active and adventurous 50 year old and he follows her in the parking lot shuffling along in slippers and bathrobe needing a diaper change. The best she can do is scream "I told you to stay in the car".

Not the first time I think. Woodrow Wilson's wife got away with the same technique after democrats kept her husband's debilitating stroke secret from the American public. Democrats ran FDR's virtual corpse for a 4th term and they managed to keep him out of the limelight until he died four months later.

Forum List

Back