This country has a problem

You really think that way, don't you? You really can't conceive of someone who opposes both Trump AND Biden?

Anyone who refuses to crawl Trump's ass with you is a Democrat and a Marxist?

I gotta believe, at some level, even you recognize how fucking dumb that is.

So, the LPUSA has lost 1/3rd of the number of registered voters they had in 2012.

Trump is the closest representation of the ideals of Harry Browne of any major candidate from a major party, ever.

I left the Republicans when they nominated George Bush the Eviler. Open hostility to individual liberty and the Bill of Rights offended me.

Now I have a president who is the GREATEST defender of liberty and civil rights in my 60+ years on earth. But you want to PRETEND to be libertarian while ATTACKING the greatest stride in libertarian ideals since 1786?

Yeah, not buying that shit.

Trump defends
  • Freedom of speech - withholding funding from leftist indoctrination centers that deny free speech
  • Freedom of religion - including justices who support freedom
  • Freedom of the press - stopping the leftist cabal from blocking opposition publications
  • The right to bear arms
  • The right to be secure in person and papers - as the left demands tax returns to go fishing
The REAL libertarian in the race is Trump, and we ALL know it.

If defeated, he will leave office on 20 January. Thirty million voters will come to Washington DC to help him pack and move if he indicates he is going to have problems making the deadline.

And 50 million will be there to make the 30 million stand down ;)
Can't get enough huge deficits? Giant bailouts? Recession? Riots? Increased crime? Pandemic deaths?

Tell me, you are not a Christian are you?
(So far, everyone who hates America and wants Biden has no God in their lives. Interesting)

More than 60% of Democrats are Christians. That's lower than the 80% of Republicans who identify as Christian, but not that much. As much as Republicans try to denigrate Democrats on account of religion, like all of your other lies about Democrats, this one isn't true either.

That's the problem for Republicans, especially Republicans under Donald Trump. So much of what your handlers tell you about Democrats, is just utter bullshit. When you find out you've been lied to - again, what is your response, Basic?

How much death and destruction is too much Basic? How many Americans does Trump get to kill before it's too many? How much worse does your economy have to get before you realize the extend to which he's destroyed your country?

The bit where you pretend that his opinion is not valid because someone else gave it to him, is you being an asshole.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
The problem with this country is you libber wackos. Worrying about an incumbent president leaving office when the election hasn't even taken place while your criminal buddies destroy your pathetic Dem cities is idiocy.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
You making up pure bullshit and we all know liar.

Who else stopped reading before the second comma?
Trump has stated he will accept the results of a fair and honest election. This thread is typical emo-dingbat liberal tripe.

In all fairness though, the democrats have NO INTENTION of allowing a fair and honest election.
That's why they've released the "Trump won't accept the results" misquote spin to their legions of useful idiots to parrot ad nauseam.
Trump says he will not accept the results if there's proven fraud by the democrats.
IOW, if the dims don't get caught cheating, he will accept the results.
That is a totally reasonable response.

Who else stopped reading before the second comma?
Trump has stated he will accept the results of a fair and honest election. This thread is typical emo-dingbat liberal tripe.

In all fairness though, the democrats have NO INTENTION of allowing a fair and honest election.
That's why they've released the "Trump won't accept the results" misquote spin to their legions of useful idiots to parrot ad nauseam.
Trump says he will not accept the results if there's proven fraud by the democrats.
IOW, if the dims don't get caught cheating, he will accept the results.
That is a totally reasonable response.
Since 'no proven cheating' is not going to happen we expect Trump to love with grace and cheer on time.

Lol, listen to this idiot talking about something that hasn't even happened in past tense. See? These people are insane as they come.
Good catch.

Trump will not commit to leaving office. He is an absolute joke to the decency of this fine country, and if he loses, he is gone, period.

This entire thread is idiot libs hysterically whining over a totally hypothetical situation. They've failed so completely in the past and present that they're now foaming in the mouth over things that haven't even happened.

You are Fake News.

That, orangecat, is a classic 'reverse mirror' condemnation by you of your political enemies of what your ilk does.

Trump will not commit to leaving office. He is an absolute joke to the decency of this fine country, and if he loses, he is gone, period.

Sleepy Joe hasn't committed to accepting his own defeat. Hillary Clinton still hasn't

Look at history. It's never about one person. One person can't do anything. It's about those who enable his worst impulses and behaviors.

I'm definitely worried about the short to mid term, for the first time in my life. But I don't think this election is a prediction of the future. We're going to evolve beyond this ignorance, paranoia and ugliness. It will just be a snapshot of where we are at the moment. Darkest before the dawn, and all that.

We as a country have a problem. We have traitors who are engaged in a civil war to end the Republic and subvert it to a Marxist form of dictatorship, and worse, as far as the future of this country is concerned, there is no future if the Maoist democrats seize control. Already the democrat Brown Shirts roam our cities, raping and looting. I've brought this up to democrats and the either say that violence is mostly peaceful. The problem is that violence is only peaceful if you are one of the democrat terrorists committing the violence. The second response is that riots are only violent for 7% of the time, sort of like a beheading is only violent for 1% of the time.

There has never been a bigger threat to this country. The election is a plebiscite on whether America continues. A vote for Trump is a vote for the Constitution and the continuation of the the Republic, a vote for Harris/Xi is a vote to end the nation and become slaves to a global dictatorship ruled by China.

Correct.

Excellent description of Trump. If he is elected, however, the great majority no matter how unwilling will accept it.

But if he has clearly lost and won't leave, then he will be helped to do so by public and private means.

The Libs still haven't accepted Trump's triumph in 2016 yet, attributing it an unproven Russian conspiracy..

Why do you think they will accept it in 2020

Not just unproven - Proven to be just the opposite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back