This country has a problem

Since 'no proven cheating' is not going to happen we expect Trump to love with grace and cheer on time.
What you expect is irrelevant.
Didn't you learn your lesson in 2016 about trying to predict the future?
There are already investigations going on about absentee ballot Trump votes being found in the garbage. All Trump votes, no Biden.
Wake up, drone, you're being played.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.

You've got to be kidding right? What a waste of a thread.

He is desperately attempting to make treason appear reasonable.

Well that philosophy has been being implemented for about 4 years now -
A coup by any other name is still a coup

Our biggest problem is that most of the mainstream media has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party and is determined to get a doddering old man into the white house or dest.roy everything.
We have a doddering old man who has failed. He has to leave the WH

Since 'no proven cheating' is not going to happen we expect Trump to love with grace and cheer on time.
What you expect is irrelevant.
Didn't you learn your lesson in 2016 about trying to predict the future?
There are already investigations going on about absentee ballot Trump votes being found in the garbage. All Trump votes, no Biden.
Wake up, drone, you're being played.

He's not being played, but he is hoping to play others -
He is simply a lying troll hoping to be an influencer.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
Look at history. It's never about one person. One person can't do anything. It's about those who enable his worst impulses and behaviors.

I'm definitely worried about the short to mid term, for the first time in my life. But I don't think this election is a prediction of the future. We're going to evolve beyond this ignorance, paranoia and ugliness. It will just be a snapshot of where we are at the moment. Darkest before the dawn, and all that.
Hey there, Wokemac, I realize it has been your mission to connect with all the most regressive posters you used to diss, but jbander? really?

The ugliness of which you speak is coming from those who deal in the very sorts of polemics you now champion.

Your brainless woke warrior friends are just the flip side to the much smaller number of actual white supremacists and Neo Nazis.

The problem is people like you, posting threads like this and other people buying into your bullshit.

So you are going by rumor that he won't leave office? LOL!

I have heard the same story about every incumbent since Clinton and had the internet been easily accessible earlier, I would have heard it further back.

First Trump isn't required to leave office. No election has been held. So, if he wins he can stay in office. The rest of your post is nonsense and drama. The Constitution doesn't allow for a person not elected for President to run the country. So, cry, bitch, moan or whatever else you need to do, I'll be laughing at you when he leaves office like every other President has done.

Cry on!

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell o
ut our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
Why should President Trump leave after the Democrats pulled another eleventh hour stunt of destroying fair elections that have been in place for decades? "Gotcha" doesn't always work, doll.

I have heard the same story about every incumbent since Clinton and had the internet been easily accessible earlier, I would have heard it further back.

First Trump isn't required to leave office. No election has been held. So, if he wins he can stay in office. The rest of your post is nonsense and drama. The Constitution doesn't allow for a person not elected for President to run the country. So, cry, bitch, moan or whatever else you need to do, I'll be laughing at you when he leaves office like every other President has done.

Cry on!

Trump has been prepping his voters, quite aggressively, to accept the claim that the election results are fraudulent. I'm quite sure that most of the Trump supporters here who are dismissing concerns that he won't leave office, will support him when he does exactly that.

If defeated, he will leave office on 20 January. Thirty million voters will come to Washington DC to help him pack and move if he indicates he is going to have problems making the deadline.

And 50 million will be there to make the 30 million stand down ;)
Can't get enough huge deficits? Giant bailouts? Recession? Riots? Increased crime? Pandemic deaths?

Deficits, bailouts, and pandemic deaths will continue no matter who the President is. Recession will continue as long as the fear of the pandemic continues. Riots will continue because the lefts in ability to accept elections, which if Trump wins, would happen. The main issue for me is the deficit and its an issue neither side cares about, so I am off to find a third party candidate.

Those who support Trump and vote for him are a bigger problem.

Cry on!

Trump has been prepping his voters, quite aggressively, to accept the claim that the election results are fraudulent. I'm quite sure that most of the Trump supporters here who are dismissing concerns that he won't leave office, will support him when he does exactly that.
Well, since your Democrat party has done nothing over the last 5 years but try to overturn the results of his election.........

Cry on!

Well, since your Democrat party has done nothing over the last 5 years but try to overturn the results of his election.........
See what I mean? They're totally gearing up for it.

:) You obviously know nothing about grammar, syntax, and diction. Trump be losin' dem educamated votahs, Orangecat.
Concession accepted.
When you change someone's quote to minimize your own educational flaws, you've already lost the debate, kid.
My actual post:
Your sentence structure tells me you have no clue about education or what educated people do.
Your edited quote:
Your sentence structure tells me you have no clu You e about education or what educated people do.
You libs have nothing but lies.

Last edited:
Those who support Trump and vote for him are a bigger problem.

We have good policy based reasons for our support and your hysteria about it, is the problem, not US.

Forum List

Back