Old Lady Shut Down Another One Of My Threads...She's Trying To Tell Us That The Rioters Aren't Dangerous

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?
The numbers are manipulated to bring trump down
Yes, and little green men are stealing his undies..
Lol and A Dumbass Schiff was going to save your ass. The numbers are being manipulated

It isn't Mud's fault that he parrots every chain email and story that crosses his Facebook feed. Taking the time to investigate and verify would get in the way of starting numerous threads daily. :lol:
I'm on the verge of deleting Facebook. It is a cesspool of anger & half truths.
I Keep getting banned for sharing the content that other posters have put on Facebook. Clearly they don't like my political leanings.

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.
Military should be sent in and use of deadly force authorized so that law and order can be restored to our cities.

You're one of the idiots who calls rioters, "protesters" and Illegals, "immigrants" for that matter
Quote me doing that.

We both know you won't, so we both know you're a liar.

You have no shame. You're a Trumpster.
And you're a fake
Here we go again.

Quote me. Back up your words.

You Borg folks never seem to be able to do that.
No need....every time you post you prove you're a fake.
Blaming everything on Trumpsters while we're watching the Democrats intentionally destroy New York, Los Angeles, and other major cities.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?
Lol and A Dumbass Schiff was going to save your ass. The numbers are being manipulated
My ass is very fine and needs no saving or shaving. The president is a dumb cluck and steps in his own shit. The numbers are always manipulated by Trump but you keep that blind faith it won't serve you well and you will never be compensated for your loyalty to a liar..

You're one of the idiots who calls rioters, "protesters" and Illegals, "immigrants" for that matter
Quote me doing that.

We both know you won't, so we both know you're a liar.

You have no shame. You're a Trumpster.
And you're a fake
Here we go again.

Quote me. Back up your words.

You Borg folks never seem to be able to do that.
No need....every time you post you prove you're a fake.
Blaming everything on Trumpsters while we're watching the Democrats intentionally destroy New York, Los Angeles, and other major cities.
I didn't think so.

I've posted my opinion on the destruction. If you were a normal, decent, honest person, you would ask for it before assuming I haven't provided it.

That's what most adults do - they ask questions before making simplistic assumptions based on abject ignorance.

But that's clearly beyond you.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.
There are a mixtures of events going on. There are protesters and there are protesters that are working for companies to create chaos in order to collect on their insurance claims. Believe me if I had a business, and if I had heads up that there's going to be a riot. I'll put a billion dollar claim on my business And then there are Looters that are looting just to have nice things. And there are some Looters that has severe mental issues. And then their are gang members that are putting out hits on someone's life.

I'm guessing that this guy came back to make it look like there was a break in. Because he has taken the money from the safe earlier before the riot started. But the Looters has ignored his store.
Everybody has their hands in the cookie jar. And I betcha that there's are happy store owners filing for their claims.
Most companies tells their employees or security guards not to stop a robber. It is because they has theft insurance. And plus they don't want to pay them for getting hurt on the job.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

Military should be sent in and use of deadly force authorized so that law and order can be restored to our cities.
On the 31st anniversary of Tiananmen Square?

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

My ass is very fine and needs no saving or shaving. The president is a dumb cluck and steps in his own shit. The numbers are always manipulated by Trump but you keep that blind faith it won't serve you well and you will never be compensated for your loyalty to a liar..
A Dam Shit for brains proved one thing. You Leftists will believe any lie no matter how ridiculous it is

Forum List

Back