Old Lady Shut Down Another One Of My Threads...She's Trying To Tell Us That The Rioters Aren't Dangerous

i dont think the russian connection has been proven false....how can you prove something false when you refuse to investigate it?

Exactly. Err, I mean git out of here with your libtard 'common sense'!

2 fucking retards right here.

Thanks. We learned from the best retards available.

I believe you!

You're an inspiration. Take a bow!

Thanks -

Although I am not the one who is still pushing conspiracy theories, debunked years ago.

But I'm not pushing any conspiracy theory.

You are, you just don't possess the intellect to know it.

Never can have pure of either though.

Why not? Supporting the Constitution is absolutely a pure thing. Either you do or you do not. There's room for interpretation differences or errors but not for ignoring it. Either you support the Constitution or you do not. If you're not a pure constitutionalist then you are a pure anti-constitutionalist. It's actually that simple.

Never can have pure of either though.

Why not? Supporting the Constitution is absolutely a pure thing. Either you do or you do not. There's room for interpretation differences or errors but not for ignoring it. Either you support the Constitution or you do not. If you're not a pure constitutionalist then you are a pure anti-constitutionalist. It's actually that simple.

It's not
Nothing in the real world is.
Perfection is the enemy of good and great, every time.

It's not
Name a case where the government has a power not in the Constitution or where the Constitution should be ignored. It's not a case of perfection. The Constitution is not perfect and that's why it has the means to alter it - though having that sort of does make it even more perfect, doesn't it?

Whether the Constitution is perfect or not, support for it must be absolute or it is nothing. If there's a power the government has that is not granted by the Constitution then the government has all power, without limits. If there's any tiny, miniscule, piece of the Constitution that can be ignored, for any person, even for a human being as terrible as was George Floyd, and for even a moment in time - then any part of the Constitution can be ignored for any person or all persons and at any time or all time. If free speech can ever be limited then total gun control is allowed. If any gun can be restricted then free speech can be totally controlled.

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.

Machete?

It's not
Name a case where the government has a power not in the Constitution or where the Constitution should be ignored. It's not a case of perfection. The Constitution is not perfect and that's why it has the means to alter it - though having that sort of does make it even more perfect, doesn't it?

Whether the Constitution is perfect or not, support for it must be absolute or it is nothing. If there's a power the government has that is not granted by the Constitution then the government has all power, without limits. If there's any tiny, miniscule, piece of the Constitution that can be ignored, for any person, even for a human being as terrible as was George Floyd, and for even a moment in time - then any part of the Constitution can be ignored for any person or all persons and at any time or all time. If free speech can ever be limited then total gun control is allowed. If any gun can be restricted then free speech can be totally controlled.

It must be weird thinking that one can live in a world were "Absolute", and "Perfection" actually exist.
Lofty goals - yes
Reality - no.

(Even Ivory soap is only 99 and 44/100 pure.)

It must be weird thinking that one can live in a world were "Absolute", and "Perfection" actually exist.
Lofty goals - yes
Reality - no.

Then you admit that you cannot name a power the government has that is not in the Constitution or any case where they should ignore the Constitution. And yet you still won't admit you're wrong.

Your wife walks in and finds her best friend naked in the bed - but you're down the hall in the bathroom, naked. You tell your wife you weren't having an affair; it was just coincidences; her friend was tired and you were just getting in the shower after work.

Yes or no question: did you lie to your wife? Not did you 99.44 percent lie. Whether you lied or didn't lie, it's an absolute. Binary. Yes or no. Perfect or not perfect.

That somethings are not absolute or perfect does not in any way indicate that there are no absolutes in the world. Quit lying and saying there are no absolutes.

Either you are a Constitutionalist or you are not. If you don't agree, tell us what power the government has that is not in the Constitution - and how they get that power. Tell us in which circumstance the government should ignore the Constitution. Or just admit you were wrong.

i dont think the russian connection has been proven false....how can you prove something false when you refuse to investigate it?
Rosenstein admitted to day the Russian collusion story was known BS as early as Aug 2017.

Maybe you should start reading opposition websites to your world view.

I started a thread yesterday using a post on Twitter that a Dallas store owner was murdered by rioters. Her proof that he wasn't dead was a story that used a photo from before the attack as proof he wasn't dead. At this point nobody knows anything about this guy....but we do know that he was being called an attacker when he should have been deemed a victim.
View attachment 344873

They claimed he was welding a machete...when in fact all he had in his hand was a leather scabbard. Old Lady said I was posting lies when in fact she was posting lies. He didn't have a machete.

All I can say is I'm glad what little she found about this guy took her all day. For some crazy reason she's supporting the violence and trying to give everyone the impression that this rioting isn't dangerous. Not enough of a body-count I guess. That's some crazy shit people. As long as they aren't murdering people.....then everything's fine.

Well....yesterday a retired cop was murdered by looters outside of his pawn shop. As long as the media doesn't show the body the real threat cannot be that serious.

View attachment 344870

She said I start threads Every Day that are fake. This in itself is a lie. I don't start threads that are fake.....if anything I start threads based on the same information everyone else has available to them. Sometimes the story is fake....but at least I can admit to them being fake when we discover that. Unlike people like Old Lady that still spreads lies about Trump being a Russian Asset or colluding with Russians. I don't edit my material like the media and try to mislead people by staging events like the media. I only start threads from what is available.

So Old Lady, kiss my ass. BTW, rightwinger is notorious for spreading fake news.....why don't you go after him for once.

Machete?

View attachment 345093

This was his weapon, and it is more of a gladius than a machete, but such distinctions are beyond the grasp of most people.

1591226304516.png

An article out of the UK about it, the guy is fine and not the bar owner.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

What do you suppose he was using the leather scabbard for?

Maybe to keep his machete in?

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?
The numbers are manipulated to bring trump down

Lofty goals - yes
Reality - no.

Then you admit that you cannot name a power the government has that is not in the Constitution or any case where they should ignore the Constitution. And yet you still won't admit you're wrong.

Your wife walks in and finds her best friend naked in the bed - but you're down the hall in the bathroom, naked. You tell your wife you weren't having an affair; it was just coincidences; her friend was tired and you were just getting in the shower after work.

Yes or no question: did you lie to your wife? Not did you 99.44 percent lie. Whether you lied or didn't lie, it's an absolute. Binary. Yes or no. Perfect or not perfect.

That somethings are not absolute or perfect does not in any way indicate that there are no absolutes in the world. Quit lying and saying there are no absolutes.

Either you are a Constitutionalist or you are not. If you don't agree, tell us what power the government has that is not in the Constitution - and how they get that power. Tell us in which circumstance the government should ignore the Constitution. Or just admit you were wrong.

Look dude, I've read your stuff
We agree politically
I'm simply rational about it.

View attachment 344873

View attachment 344870

So Old Lady, kiss my ass.
Like a virus that kills people and you don't get to see the body so you think it's a fake virus created by Dems to bring down Trump?
The numbers are manipulated to bring trump down
Yes, and little green men are stealing his undies..

Forum List

Back