Does David Dorn’s Life Matter? Retired St. Louis Police captain killed after responding to a pawnshop alarm during looting

You sick disgusting POS fuckheads who support these riots, claiming they are for George Floyd....what was the point of killing a retired black cop?

Explain to me in great detail.

I doubt his killers are on USMB posting this morn..

You sick disgusting POS fuckheads who support these riots, claiming they are for George Floyd....what was the point of killing a retired black cop?

I'm just curious as to why a retired cop was responding to an alarm.

It was his friends store being broken into.

Interesting thing to be curious about.

I am curious as to why he was murdered over a TV.

Now that’s police brutality. A black retired cop murdered by the black deadly forces that roam the streets of every hood in America doing the same thing every day of the year. Adds up to thousands and thousands each year, but never a protest against black brutality.

Any of the resident race pimps wanna tell us why all those thousands murdered every year somehow don’t matter but others do? It’s a bit perplexing to us rational folks.

7000 blacks murdered by other blacks every year.

Their black lives don’t matter.

Now that’s police brutality. A black retired cop murdered by the black deadly forces that roam the streets of every hood in America doing the same thing every day of the year. Adds up to thousands and thousands each year, but never a protest against black brutality.

Any of the resident race pimps wanna tell us why all those thousands murdered every year somehow don’t matter but others do? It’s a bit perplexing to us rational folks.

We can tell you don't care.

Can’t wait to hear why.

He had no business acting as a cop if he was retried

For all we know he pointed a gun at the guy who shot him.

If he was playing cop I'm can safely assume he must have been armed.

He had no right to defend his friends store from being looted?

You are an idiot.

We can tell you don't care.
Stop farting.

You are an idiot.

Come on it was stupid to go into an active crime scene alone.

Any cop will tell you that even a retired one.

Sorry but my life is worth more than someone else's TV.

Wow,l you assfucks really don't get it.
Wow, you idiots are stupid. Shut up scum.

MAGA! I haven’t seen you for a while, fellow Trump supporter!

Are you going to the convention? It might be in Florida now. I’ll send you the details of the new venue when announced!

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Wow, you idiots are stupid. Shut up scum.

I have determined that REAL DAVE is a FAKE LIBERAL. He is a conservative trolling as a liberal. No one IRL can be that stupid.

You are an idiot.

Yes, I agree, it was a tragedy and I feel bad for his 5 kids and 10 grandkids and all of his family.

You are an idiot.

Yes, I agree, it was a tragedy and I feel bad for his 5 kids and 10 grandkids and all of his family.
Yeah maybe he should have been smart and stayed home to protect his family instead of a TV

Liberals, all you have to do it say, “Wow, that is awful. What a senseless tragedy. These riots need to stop.”

But you won’t because you really don’t care about the lives of black people. They are political pawns to you sick fucks.
You people are just plain dumber than shit. Liberals never ever did or said anything that would not value all lives.

You are all too fucking stupid to get why there are protests.

You instead drag up "what about this guy:" or "what about tje black on black gang violence",. or why isn't everyione mrching when this guy was murdered.

That black retired cop who was shot, that perp would be arrested & tried, no problem. Gang violrence is treated in that same manner. The shooters of the innocents woulkd be arrested and tried in the same manner. Their lives mattered.

Take these deaths of unarmed black men like Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, michael Brown, Tamir Rice, and etc. All except Trayvon, killed by police & the police departments did nothing. A dead blsck man not not even worthy of an investigation. It took outside action to even get an investigation.

THAT is the story behind BLM.

You people must nbe the biggest pile of racist assholes ever. You are so fucking racist you don't give a rat's ass about there deaths.

Yea, so....this is a tragedy....and the rioters are trading the life of a felon and drug addict for a former cop who was 77 years old with 5 kids and 10 Grandkids.....well done rioters.

The only black lives that matter are those taken by a white cop.

Seems pretty fucking narrow when 7000 blacks die every year from other blacks.

Seems politically driven and kinda BULLSHIT.

Will there be a nationally broadcast memorial service for David Dorn?

The only black lives that matter are those taken by a white cop.

Seems pretty fucking narrow when 7000 blacks die every year from other blacks.

Seems politically driven and kinda BULLSHIT.

So since there is gang violence we should not care that police are killing some black people. I guess when you live in white supremecy land, that is how it works, right?

Will there be a nationally broadcast memorial service for David Dorn?
Did cops kill him too? Several people have been killed during these protests. 100,000 died from Covid & you assfucks run & circles screaming " Hoax!!! Hoax!!!"

Forum List

Back