Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

White nationalist secret big igloo code
We're enemies of the state .......so ya know
View attachment 379979

View attachment 379980

You are put on my ignore, I don't do comic pictures. I don't have time, my time is valuable.
You may want to pay attention. There are quite a few people out there like this.

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.

We believe in the use of force in defense of property and life.

That has been the traditional American position since day one.

That this is a scandal to you, now, shows that you are the radical.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

When the Police aren't allowed to do their jobs then citizens will be forced to do it for them! Why does this surprise anyone? The violence in our streets right now is being caused by liberal politicians who refuse to stand up to the BLM looters. This blood is on THEIR heads!

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.
No your TDS prevents you from seeing that this kind if thing was inevitable. Domocrat Mayors/Governors doing nothing about rogue citizens terrorizing cities, Democrats and liberal organizations/companies FUNDING them and finally the media outright praising them - WAS BOUND to lead to this.
And there will be a LOT more until people stop funding/praising/hiding these storm troopers of the left.

When the Police aren't allowed to do their jobs then citizens will be forced to do it for them! Why does this surprise anyone? The violence in our streets right now is being caused by liberal politicians who refuse to stand up to the BLM looters. This blood is on THEIR heads!

I'd be happy if the police did their jobs. The problem is they are shooting people in the back, choking them to death, shooting kids playing with toys, beating people senseless...

The violence is there because people are fed up with it.

No your TDS prevents you from seeing that this kind if thing was inevitable. Domocrat Mayors/Governors doing nothing about rogue citizens terrorizing cities, Democrats and liberal organizations/companies FUNDING them and finally the media outright praising them - WAS BOUND to lead to this.
And there will be a LOT more until people stop funding/praising/hiding these storm troopers of the left.

Awesome. A few more gun nuts shooting into crowds like this, people will start demanding common sense gun control.

When we find out more about this shooter, we are going to find out he was probably some kind of a nutbag, and we'll happily hang him around your side's neck.

I'd be happy if the police did their jobs. The problem is they are shooting people in the back, choking them to death, shooting kids playing with toys, beating people senseless...

Awesome. A few more gun nuts shooting into crowds like this, people will start demanding common sense gun control.

When we find out more about this shooter, we are going to find out he was probably some kind of a nutbag, and we'll happily hang him around your side's neck.

Shooting into crowds?? How bout shooting into rioters who want to loot and burn.

Awesome is right.

And if you find out he's just an average citizen who's defending his property against a mob of BLM terrorists intent on burning him out? Will you hang THAT around your side's neck?

Forum List

Back