Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

The Trumpsters are proudly exposing themselves now.

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.
It's about time! Glad to see that Americans are starting to fight back on these BLM savages. It is amazing that if these savages would only follow the directions of the officers they would not get shot or end up dead.

On the contrary - I will be shown to be right.
I have been saying for the past month this was going to happen. Whether the guy was a normal person or crazy is irrelevant. As long as these terrorist are being funded/praised/excused and protected by you and the rest of the left - the inevitability of counter reaction, right or wrong, is going to happen. Only thing I am surprised about is it took this long. Indeed, others will be emboldened by this - and there will be more like it.

Awesome.... I will just show how much Trump has lost control of the country when the MAGAts go around shooting into crowds.

Sorry, man, when this guy turns out to be a Nazi, you are going to look all manner of foolish.
Now you just went full retard.
One side wreaking having across the nation - adding up to last I heard, 35 people dead.... Joe ignores that and pretends they don't exist.
But wait - ONE guy on the other side does some shit?? - OH MY GOD!!! - We have to stop this!!! N O W !!!

Hypocrisy is well with you.

Yup. He'd stand there and let some rioter burn down his house cause he's got insurance and doesn't give a rats ass about his life burning down.

Oh and what's 35 dead people as long as no one shoots into a crows of rioters and arsonists.

He sure has an odd set of values. The rioters are worth saving, but not his house and surely not the 35 dead people.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!
If protecting somebody’s business is racist! I guess I’m a racist.. And what the hell is wrong with being a white nationalist I’m white and I don’t believe in globalism

Another example of why freedom of expression is so critical. We need to know about this.
No your TDS prevents you from seeing that this kind if thing was inevitable. Domocrat Mayors/Governors doing nothing about rogue citizens terrorizing cities, Democrats and liberal organizations/companies FUNDING them and finally the media outright praising them - WAS BOUND to lead to this.
And there will be a LOT more until people stop funding/praising/hiding these storm troopers of the left.
And your TDS prevents you from seeing the ugliness that is on this thread, and in the hearts of many Trumpsters.

No your TDS prevents you from seeing that this kind if thing was inevitable. Domocrat Mayors/Governors doing nothing about rogue citizens terrorizing cities, Democrats and liberal organizations/companies FUNDING them and finally the media outright praising them - WAS BOUND to lead to this.
And there will be a LOT more until people stop funding/praising/hiding these storm troopers of the left.
And your TDS prevents you from seeing the ugliness that is on this thread, and in the hearts of many Trumpsters.
And people like you show that you do not have a problem with BLM savages looting and burning down businesses.

Shooting into crowds?? How bout shooting into rioters who want to loot and burn.

Awesome is right.

Again, you are probably going to find out this guy has ties to racist groups or some other highly evolved crazies, and you aren't going to be feeling all that great about it... but enjoy it for now, I guess, that two people were murdered by this nut.

Speaking of highly evolved crazies.

And if you find out he's just an average citizen who's defending his property against a mob of BLM terrorists intent on burning him out? Will you hang THAT around your side's neck?

Uh, no... because he shouldn't have military grade weaponry and he shouldn't be out there picking a fight.

Businesses have insurance.... I'm not getting upset that businesses are being damaged. Things can be replaced, lives cannot.

The reason that people NEED something other than a single shot musket (eye roll) is that when you're face with a mob you need fire power or you will be beaten to death. None of those rioters have a right to burn and loot. The have the right to peacefully assemble and protest. When they stop being peaceful then they have nobody to blame but themselves for what will eventually happen! The average citizen is getting sick and tired of BLM and their tactics. They're fighting back and ironically it's going to be the Police that BLM will call on to protect them from harm!

You retards are burning down black businesses you’re burning down peoples businesses you were destroying neighborhoods livelihoods we don’t want welfare we want to work you fucking moron we will protect our businesses from people like you if you don’t like it do not come out of your home in protest

And people like you show that you do not have a problem with BLM savages looting and burning down businesses.
Of course I do. Since you don't bother to actually find out, you just operate in arrogant ignorance.

So while I hold my side accountable for its destructive bullshit -- from BLM the group to Antifa to PC to Identity Politics to Cancel Culture -- you don't have the balls to do the same.

All you know is closing your eyes and pointing your finger, like a good, obedient Trumpster.

You retards are burning down black businesses you’re burning down peoples businesses you were destroying neighborhoods livelihoods we don’t want welfare we want to work you fucking moron we will protect our businesses from people like you if you don’t like it do not come out of your home in protest
See the post after yours.

Warning: I know you won't understand it.

You sure are a whiny little shit who I doubt would protect a business or your house.

Carry on there whiny.

You sure are a whiny little shit who I doubt would protect a business or your house.

Carry on there whiny.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

Of course I do. Since you don't bother to actually find out, you just operate in arrogant ignorance.

So while I hold my side accountable for its destructive bullshit -- from BLM to Antifa to PC to Identity Politics to Cancel Culture -- you don't have the balls to do the same.

All you know is closing your eyes and pointing your finger, like a good, obedient Trumpster.
Oh, so people’s businesses being destroyed due to rioting, which insurance will not cover, you think they should just take it and not react?

Carry on there whiny.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

And proudly so.

Carry on there whiny.
He would proudly bow while handing them the keys

So while I hold my side accountable for its destructive bullshit -- from BLM to Antifa to PC to Identity Politics to Cancel Culture -- you don't have the balls to do the same.

Oh, so people’s businesses being destroyed due to rioting, which insurance will not cover, you think they should just take it and not react?
They should do what they want. I haven't said anything to the contrary, have I?

You guys just keep making ignorant assumptions.

Forum List

Back