Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

Awesome. A few more gun nuts shooting into crowds like this, people will start demanding common sense gun control.

When we find out more about this shooter, we are going to find out he was probably some kind of a nutbag, and we'll happily hang him around your side's neck.

I would expect nothing less from you than 1/2 truths.
The problem was the Wisconsin governor refused to call in the Nat. Guard, and as one anti-protestor stated - "then we the citizen militia will do the job"
So guess what Joe?? - Today the Governor requested the Nat. Guard. Not doing his job until what was said was going to happen - happened.
The blood of those multiple wounded/dead - is on him.

Did you see the clips of him being chased by the three?
Of who being chased by what three?

I have no idea what I'm suppose to be looking at!!

The guy that shot them was being chased by them. I also understand that had a molotov cocktail in their hand. The shooter turned himself in immediately.

So the shooter says!!

When you're in the process of looting and burning private property owned by people that have ZERO to with a police shooting...don't be shocked if they don't go along with your plans! BLM rioters with Molotov cocktails aren't protesters...they're domestic terrorists. If you're IN a mob that's burning and looting then you deserve what you get!

Shooting into crowds?? How bout shooting into rioters who want to loot and burn.

Awesome is right.

Again, you are probably going to find out this guy has ties to racist groups or some other highly evolved crazies, and you aren't going to be feeling all that great about it... but enjoy it for now, I guess, that two people were murdered by this nut.

Speaking of highly evolved crazies.

And if you find out he's just an average citizen who's defending his property against a mob of BLM terrorists intent on burning him out? Will you hang THAT around your side's neck?

Uh, no... because he shouldn't have military grade weaponry and he shouldn't be out there picking a fight.

Businesses have insurance.... I'm not getting upset that businesses are being damaged. Things can be replaced, lives cannot.

The problem was the Wisconsin governor refused to call in the Nat. Guard, and as one anti-protestor stated - then we the citizen militia will do the job"
So guess what Joe?? - Today the Governor requested the Nat. Guard. Not doing his job until what was said was going to happen - happened.

Actually, he called out the National Guard days ago.

The problem is, the National Guard isn't all that helpful. I was in the Illinois National Guard for years. Do you know how much training we got for "Civil Disturbance". It was usually one day in December, the day before we brought in our families for a turkey dinner.

What happened is a racist nut went out with a gun and started shooting people.. you guys are going to be so embarrassed when you find out he was part of some white supremacist group.

When you're in the process of looting and burning private property owned by people that have ZERO to with a police shooting...don't be shocked if they don't go along with your plans! BLM rioters with Molotov cocktails aren't protesters...they're domestic terrorists. If you're IN a mob that's burning and looting then you deserve what you get!

Blah, blah, blah.

And how much attention did you pay to BLM when Colin was peacefully taking a knee? Did you say, "What a thoughtful young man you are, we should have a serious discussion about this issue!"

Hell, no. You wanted to burn him at the stake, and he hasn't played football since.

Now, I do think that TRUMP RIOTS have been exacerbated by people locked in their houses for TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION.

But the reality is, where are the police reforms Trump promised back in May when Geo. Floyd was murdered? He's really done nothing but throw gasoline on the fire, and a flareup like this was pretty much expected.

Here's the thing. Kenosha is 80% white. Blacks are only 11% of Kenosha's population. And they are STILL Having riots because even white people are sick of this shit.

The problem was the Wisconsin governor refused to call in the Nat. Guard, and as one anti-protestor stated - then we the citizen militia will do the job"

Actually, he called out the National Guard days ago.

The problem is, the National Guard isn't all that helpful. I was in the Illinois National Guard for years. Do you know how much training we got for "Civil Disturbance". It was usually one day in December, the day before we brought in our families for a turkey dinner.

What happened is a racist nut went out with a gun and started shooting people.. you guys are going to be so embarrassed when you find out he was part of some white supremacist group.
"Racist guy shooting people"... again, excatly what I expect from you. Ignoring the fact the people he was shooting were throwing Molotov cocktails, busting random car windows - basically wholesale destroying the property of these citizens - WHO LIVE THERE.
I am not saying the shooter was right, what I AM saying is this is a small sample of what is eventually going to happen as long as liberals/Democrats are FUNDING/PRAISING/PROTECTING these domestic terrorist. And that is EXACTLY what they are. Terrorist.

Did you see the clips of him being chased by the three?
Of who being chased by what three?

I have no idea what I'm suppose to be looking at!!

The guy that shot them was being chased by them. I also understand that had a molotov cocktail in their hand. The shooter turned himself in immediately.

So the shooter says!!

There is video of them chasing him! Geesh.

Shooting into crowds?? How bout shooting into rioters who want to loot and burn.

Awesome is right.

Again, you are probably going to find out this guy has ties to racist groups or some other highly evolved crazies, and you aren't going to be feeling all that great about it... but enjoy it for now, I guess, that two people were murdered by this nut.

And if you find out he's just an average citizen who's defending his property against a mob of BLM terrorists intent on burning him out? Will you hang THAT around your side's neck?

Uh, no... because he shouldn't have military grade weaponry and he shouldn't be out there picking a fight.

Businesses have insurance.... I'm not getting upset that businesses are being damaged. Things can be replaced, lives cannot.

You have a pretty cavalier attitude with other peoples property and rights.

I doubt you'd stand around and watch some asshole burn your house down.

Oh wait. I forgot. You probably would cause you wouldn't have the guts to defend your property and you have insurance. Never mind.

Awesome is right.

Oh wait. I forgot. You probably would cause you wouldn't have the guts to defend your property and you have insurance. Never mind.
No, Joe would recognize that they are merely physically expressing their grievances. And get down on his knees to ask for forgiveness for having a home out of privilege of being white.

Last edited:
"Racist guy shooting people"... again, excatly what I expect from you. Ignoring the fact the people he was shooting were throwing Molotov cocktails, busting random car windows - basically wholesale destroying the property of these citizens - WHO LIVE THERE.
I am not saying the shooter was right, what I AM saying is this is a small sample of what is eventually going to happen as long as liberals/Democrats are FUNDING/PRAISING/PROTECTING these domestic terrorist. And that is EXACTLY what they are. Terrorist.

Naw, guy, they are the end result of what happens when you ignore a problem for too long....

I didn't see the people he shot with Molotovs or busting windows.. I just saw them chasing him because he was a dangerous loon shooting at them.

Again- when we find out that this guy was part of a militia or some other crazy group, you are going to look really silly.

My house isn't worth killing anyone over... that's my point. If they burn it down... I have insurance. I don't get sentimental about material things.

Of course, there's no evidence this Nazi was defending his property.... he was just a nut who went around shooting people.

No, Joe would recognize that they are merely physically expressing their grievances. And get down on his knees to ask for forgiveness of having a home.

Or would realize that I probably wouldn't be a target to start with... so there's that.

Look, man, I know you guys need for white people to be scared, which is why Trump is throwing gasoline on these fires, but it's going to totally backfire on you.

1598442818536.png

Naw, guy, they are the end result of what happens when you ignore a problem for too long....

I didn't see the people he shot with Molotovs or busting windows.. I just saw them chasing him because he was a dangerous loon shooting at them.

Again- when we find out that this guy was part of a militia or some other crazy group, you are going to look really silly.
On the contrary - I will be shown to be right.
I have been saying for the past month this was going to happen. Whether the guy was a normal person or crazy is irrelevant. As long as these terrorist are being funded/praised/excused and protected by you and the rest of the left - the inevitability of counter reaction, right or wrong, is going to happen. Only thing I am surprised about is it took this long. Indeed, others will be emboldened by this - and there will be more like it.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

WONDERFUL news. Thanks for the post.

I have been saying for the past month this was going to happen. Whether the guy was a normal person or crazy is irrelevant. As long as these terrorist are being funded/praised/excused and protected by you and the rest of the left - the inevitability of counter reaction, right or wrong, is going to happen. Only thing I am surprised about is it took this long. Indeed, others will be emboldened by this - and there will be more like it.

Awesome.... I will just show how much Trump has lost control of the country when the MAGAts go around shooting into crowds.

Sorry, man, when this guy turns out to be a Nazi, you are going to look all manner of foolish.

My house isn't worth killing anyone over... that's my point. If they burn it down... I have insurance. I don't get sentimental about material things.

Of course, there's no evidence this Nazi was defending his property.... he was just a nut who went around shooting people.

No, Joe would recognize that they are merely physically expressing their grievances. And get down on his knees to ask for forgiveness of having a home.

Or would realize that I probably wouldn't be a target to start with... so there's that.

Look, man, I know you guys need for white people to be scared, which is why Trump is throwing gasoline on these fires, but it's going to totally backfire on you.

View attachment 380000

Oh sure you'd stand there and let some asshole burn your house down. Insurance doesn't cover the things that are part of your life and can't be replaced.

So carry on with your cavalier attitude.

Awesome.... I will just show how much Trump has lost control of the country when the MAGAts go around shooting into crowds.

Sorry, man, when this guy turns out to be a Nazi, you are going to look all manner of foolish.

Not shooting into crowds. Shooting into rioters and looters.

Sorry man but if this guy turns out to not be a Natzi you are going to look all manner of foolish. LOL

Oh sure you'd stand there and let some asshole burn your house down. Insurance doesn't cover the things that are part of your life and can't be replaced.

Like what? Seriously, what material thing in your life is SOOOOOO important that you think it's worth killing another person over.

Hey, funny thing about material possessions... you can't take it with you.

But if you were so concerned, there's a simple enough solution. Actually FIX the problems they are upset about.

Sorry man but if this guy turns out to not be a Natzi you are going to look all manner of foolish. LOL

Not worried about it... we are going to find out some very bad stuff about this guy, and you will look all manner of foolish.

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!

Damn Girl, there is just something wrong with you.

Like what? Seriously, what material thing in your life is SOOOOOO important that you think it's worth killing another person over.

Hey, funny thing about material possessions... you can't take it with you.

But if you were so concerned, there's a simple enough solution. Actually FIX the problems they are upset about.

Not worried about it... we are going to find out some very bad stuff about this guy, and you will look all manner of foolish.

You can always hope. Of course you hope cause you sure wouldn't want this guy to be true blue American and not a Natzi.

Now you just went full retard.
One side wreaking having across the nation - adding up to last I heard, 35 people dead.... Joe ignores that and pretends they don't exist.
But wait - ONE guy on the other side does some shit?? - OH MY GOD!!! - We have to stop this!!! N O W !!!

Hypocrisy is well with you.

Forum List

Back