Think you enjoyed watching Biden drive around in an electric truck? Child labor helped make the batteries for it.

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Children are "dying like dogs" to mine the cobalt for these LI+ION batteries that liberals love to put in their electric cars. Since you canceled the Keystone and killed jobs, you created jobs overseas. For children, in very dangerous conditions, dying like dogs to make your batteries.

Fuck liberals.

Slave labor is what commies rely on; children are just for raping and forced labor for Democrats.

Children are "dying like dogs" to mine the cobalt for these LI+ION batteries that liberals love to put in their electric cars. Since you canceled the Keystone and killed jobs, you created jobs overseas. For children, in very dangerous conditions, dying like dogs to make your batteries.

Fuck liberals.

The Keystone pipeline is not shut down. The Keystone XL has not been built. The XL will not when built have oil in it used for gasoline or desiel but asphalt

Fuck liberals.

Sounds like a capitalists dream situation, don't you feel dirty using the same materials for your cell phone battery?

But capitalism can also breed lithium-recycling systems, so the child-labor argument can be made out of style swiftly, as can new developments in solid-state batteries (ex., aluminum-air). Reactionary forces on this thread can’t think outside the box because its cup is always already half empty.

Dirty lithium mining will save the Earth from those evil carbons...
Even more alarming is China buying up lithium mines across the globe...
China’s Tianqi Lithium owns 51 percent of the world’s largest lithium reserve in Australia, giving it a controlling interest. In 2018, the company became the second-largest shareholder
This should alarm the shit out of people, but it doesn't because...
Greta Cult.

Forum List

Back