Think trump is gonna get the libertarian vote?

President Trump is willing to talk with everyone and let the electorate decide.
Trump is the only modern candidate to ever run from a debate. He ran from the second debate in 2020.

He's setting up excuses to run now. "WAAAA! THE MODS ARE UNFAIR!"

The Trump cultists here are readying their "Bravely brave Sir Donald bravely ran away" speeches. They all used those speeches in 2020, so they don't need much practice.

Biden, of course, is ready to rumble. There's no doubt he'll show up.

Trump is the only modern candidate to ever run from a debate. He ran from the second debate in 2020.

He's setting up excuses to run now. "WAAAA! THE MODS ARE UNFAIR!"

The Trump cultists here are readying their "Bravely brave Sir Donald bravely ran away" speeches. They all used those speeches in 2020, so they don't need much practice.

Biden, of course, is ready to rumble. There's no doubt he'll show up.
2024%2005%2024%20Biden%20Debate%20rules.jpg

The vast majority of libertarians I have met are republicans who are embarrassed by their party's current stance on things like marriage and other personal freedoms.
Wrong... the vast majority of libertarians are defenders of the US constitution... the left doesn't like the constitution... they list anyone who sounds pro constitution as their enemy.....

and no way will Mr "I never met a Tariff I did not love" get their votes
You mean Biden?

He kept Trump's tariffs...

Screenshot_20240525-213407-671.png

Then expanded on them...

Last edited:
You mean Biden?

He kept Trump's tariffs...

Yes I know. Just one more way there is so little difference between the two men.

We are stuck choosing between being shot and being stabbed and you sheep from both sides act like their is something huge on the line based on who wins.

Forum List

Back