Think about this: Would you ever intentionally harm another person?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Romans 13:9-11

21st Century King James Version

9 For this, “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” “Thou shalt not kill,” “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” “Thou shalt not covet,” and if there be any other commandment, all are briefly comprehended in this saying, namely: “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

“Thou shalt not commit adultery,” “Thou shalt not kill,” “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” “Thou shalt not covet,”
They broke all four of those commandments when they enacted jewish bris or circumcision in the United States.

“Thou shalt not commit adultery,” “Thou shalt not kill,” “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” “Thou shalt not covet,”
They broke all four of those commandments when they enacted jewish bris or circumcision in the United States.
Circumcision (despite all it strangeness) makes people commit aduktery or murder?

Circumcision (despite all it strangeness) makes people commit aduktery or murder?
The people who perform it are already committing adultery and murder in the very act.
It is unnecessary surgery with a non-zero rate of mortality associated with it; a death that results from the commission of a felony sex crime is considered a felony murder.

The people who perform it are already committing adultery and murder in the very act.
It is unnecessary surgery with a non-zero rate of mortality associated with it; a death that results from the commission of a felony sex crime is considered a felony murder.
Well, I cant grasp this fly of thought.

Does defending myself from a vicious, violent, unprovoked assault by unidentified thugs count? If that is intentionally harming someone, then yes I have.

9 For this, “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” “Thou shalt not kill,” “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” “Thou shalt not covet,” and if there be any other commandment, all are briefly comprehended in this saying, namely: “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
I could never harm another person. however I pray for people like Hillary Clinton and her family to meet a very violent and horrific slow and painful death beyond any kind of imagination

I could never harm another person. however I pray for people like Hillary Clinton and her family to meet a very violent and horrific slow and painful death beyond any kind of imagination
It's bad Karma to wish ill on another.

This might be why Democrats hate religion so much. Marxist Democrats see religion as competition for the power they're obsessed with. Democrats greed demands totalitarianism and that doesn't please God.

It's bad Karma to wish ill on another.
Not if that person has caused innumerable suffering to others.

Al Sharpton gets a special prayer every day from me.

If I had to yes.

ACCORDING TO THE BETTER HEALTH CHANNEL:
Medical reasons for circumcision
Recent research suggests that circumcision may bring medical benefits such as:

• a 10 times lower risk of a baby getting a urinary tract infection (UTI) in his first year of life (remembering that only one per cent of babies are at risk of a UTI, so 1,000 circumcisions are needed to prevent one UTI)
  • no risk of infants and children getting infections under the foreskin
  • easier genital hygiene
  • much lower risk of getting cancer of the penis (although this is a very rare condition and good genital hygiene also seems to reduce the risk. More than 10,000 circumcisions are needed to prevent one case of penile cancer)
  • a possibly lower risk of men getting sexually transmissible infections (STIs) than men who are not circumcised (although these studies have not been scientifically confirmed and safe sex practices are far more effective in preventing these infections).
For more information see Guidelines for male circumcision in the Victorian public hospital system.

Reasons not to choose circumcision
There are also good reasons why parents choose not to have their sons circumcised, such as:

• wanting to avoid surgery that is not essential and that carries some risk of complications, even though these are small
  • concern that removing the foreskin may reduce the sensitivity of the tip of the penis and reduce sexual pleasure for both partners later in life
  • wanting to avoid the pain of circumcision, which can occur at the time of the operation and for some time after.
Circumcision of older boys and men
Some older boys and men need to have a circumcision due to medical problems such as:

• scarring of the foreskin that stops it from retracting (phimosis)
  • recurring inflammation or infections of the penis (balanitis or lichen sclerosis)
  • a foreskin that is too tight and causes pain or spraying when urinating
  • recurrent urinary tract infections.

Funny. Either you consider your prayers to be of little meaning or you want to harm these people as a result of your prayers. There is no third option.

I joined the Marine Corps and stayed for almost 16 years so the answer is yes.

Mortimer would do it then say 'Oh I didn't mean to, I was just joking, how did you rate it?'

Funny. Either you consider your prayers to be of little meaning or you want to harm these people as a result of your prayers. There is no third option.
Liberalism has made me so callous and indifferent about life. To use peoples lives only for poitical gain and hide behind them is unforgivable. A conservatives life is worth 50 times a George Floyds life.

When liberals threaten families with physical and financial harm, I pray their whole family dies in a house fire, But THEY LIVE!!!.

When liberals threaten families with physical and financial harm, I pray their whole family dies in a house fire, But THEY LIVE
I see. I think you are the same with them. And if I believed in a Christan version of the final judgment, I would assume you would be judged on the same scale with them.

• a 10 times lower risk of a baby getting a urinary tract infection (UTI) in his first year of life (remembering that only one per cent of babies are at risk of a UTI, so 1,000 circumcisions are needed to prevent one UTI)
  • easier genital hygiene
  • much lower risk of getting cancer of the penis (although this is a very rare condition and good genital hygiene also seems to reduce the risk. More than 10,000 circumcisions are needed to prevent one case of penile cancer)
  • a possibly lower risk of men getting sexually transmissible infections (STIs) than men who are not circumcised (although these studies have not been scientifically confirmed and safe sex practices are far more effective in preventing these infections).
For more information see Guidelines for male circumcision in the Victorian public hospital system.

There are also good reasons why parents choose not to have their sons circumcised, such as:

• wanting to avoid surgery that is not essential and that carries some risk of complications, even though these are small
  • concern that removing the foreskin may reduce the sensitivity of the tip of the penis and reduce sexual pleasure for both partners later in life
  • wanting to avoid the pain of circumcision, which can occur at the time of the operation and for some time after.
Some older boys and men need to have a circumcision due to medical problems such as:

• recurring inflammation or infections of the penis (balanitis or lichen sclerosis)
You people need to be skinned alive and roasted over the pits of hell.

• easier genital hygiene

You people need to be skinned alive and roasted over the pits of hell.
your sick fantasies say a lot about you

Forum List

Back