Think about this: Would you ever intentionally harm another person?

Romans 13:9-11

21st Century King James Version

9 For this, “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” “Thou shalt not kill,” “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not bear false witness,” “Thou shalt not covet,” and if there be any other commandment, all are briefly comprehended in this saying, namely: “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
I could never harm another person. however I pray for people like Hillary Clinton and her family to meet a very violent and horrific slow and painful death beyond any kind of imagination

Stop doing that. You are solidifying your own fate. You will be judged according to the judgment you heap on others and the amount you heap. If you don't want a violent and horrific slow and painful death, don't condemn someone else to it.
In fact sloop, some one did die a slow and violent death, to prevent you and I from having to go through it. Use that fact to bear no malice toward another, because Christ died a slow death for them too. If the one who paid the debt can forgive them I guess we can too.
It's just not our place. :smiliehug:

Matthew 7:2. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back