• Trump tried to get the popular vote but inadvertently won instead

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Trump wrote it off on his taxes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
It's not our fault trump does bat shit crazy things on a daily basis

Trump only uses that real expensive, $15.00 a roll, pink charmin tissue to wipe himself while 59 Million people in venezueala are using their cats.

the left will complain that first lady meelaniannana is too attractive and her boobs are much too large, will be a major distraction for all white men who are trying to provide for their families

the left will complain that first lady meelaniannana is too attractive and her boobs are much too large, will be a major distraction for all white men who are trying to provide for their families
i am already finding it difficult to concentrate on my job while melania's boobs are always on my mind.

i am already finding it difficult to concentrate on my job while melania's boobs are always on my mind.

Dude, I can't get Ivanka out of my mind, talk about thorough bred. Who'd have thought a POUS election could produce such a great look? They're smart ladies too.

Dude, I can't get Ivanka out of my mind, talk about thorough bred. Who'd have thought a POUS election could produce such a great look? They're smart ladies too.
well at least now, we are pretty sure that our new first lady is all 100% woman !!!!!

Forum List

Back