Zone1 Things that block people from God

Pass I refuse to cast pearls before swine!
Pearls? Nah, I am an expert appraiser. What you have been peddling are Trump butt nuggets.

Listen. If you want to be saved, just get down on your knees in fervent prayer before me and if you are really convincing and contrite maybe I'll lay my hands upon you so you might be healed.

Pearls? Nah, I am an expert appraiser. What you have been peddling are Trump butt nuggets.

Listen. If you want to be saved, just get down on your knees in fervent prayer before me and if you are really convincing and contrite maybe I'll lay my hands upon you so you might be healed.
Hard pass derelict!

Wrong again. Go read up. Not sure why you are having this unnecessary tantrum.

But it is ironic that you suddenly recognize the limits of nature. After trying to say a man came back from the dead. Pretty funny.

Wrong again. Go read up. Not sure why you are having this unnecessary tantrum.

But it is ironic that you suddenly recognize the limits of nature. After trying to say a man came back from the dead. Pretty funny.
Let me state for you once again, no person born of the male persuasion, has, or ever will have a baby, or be pregnant! You are an ignorant twat

You are starting to bore me child!
Aww. Aren't you having fun anymore? Thats a shame. Whether you realize it or not its too late for you to run.. You can't unread what I wrote neither can you undo what I have done. My words are in your head whether you like it or not but don't be afraid. A talking serpent, whether your preacher, friend, family or trump himself have installed a malevolent thought virus into your brain crippling its ability to function as God through evolution intended. Thats why you can't see how absurd, not to mention un-American, antichristian, and irrational your professed beliefs are. So I uploaded an anti malware program which will cleanse your mind of every machination of the devil

You're welcome.

Aww. Aren't you having fun anymore? Thats a shame. Whether you realize it or not its too late for you to run.. You can't unread what I wrote neither can you undo what I have done. My words are in your head whether you like it or not but don't be afraid. A talking serpent, whether your preacher, friend, family or trump himself have installed a malevolent thought virus into your brain crippling its ability to function as God through evolution intended. Thats why you can't see how absurd, not to mention un-American, antichristian, and irrational your professed beliefs are. So I uploaded an anti malware program which will cleanse your mind of every machination of the devil

You're welcome.
If you would like to continue the subject of the thread fine I refuse to engage in you when you act like a child.

If you would like to continue the subject of the thread fine I refuse to engage in you when you act like a child.
What a coward! What I posted is exactly on topic. The political and religious bullshit that you are openly perpetuating is what is blocking people, including you, from knowing he who truly is God.

Your belief that God became a man to be sacrificed to himself so that "believers" can sin with impunity for life is reprehensible. You would let an innocent man suffer and die for your sins?

Who do you think you're fooling? You love God so much you lie in his name and desecrate the teachings of Jesus daily. You have never seen or heard a single peep from God in your entire life.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

You want to make America great again? Stop being such an ass. Would that be too hard for you?

How is it that such a devout Christian doesn't know the only right course to take? Go away. Dick.

Last edited:
Yes. If you don't believe me re read the addled garbage that you have been posting and then ask yourself, if what you are doing is right, where is the living God in your life. Have you had any dreams or visions? Any revelations or experiences of the Divine presence? Any signs at all that you are acceptable to God in your present state of defilement after lifting your skirt for trump?

Be honest with yourself for once.

If you would prefer to lose your chance for eternal life, vote trump, demonize the innocent, celebrate the death of Jesus, and continue to perjure yourself in the name of the living God.

Last edited:
Yes. If you don't believe me re read the addled garbage that you have been posting and then ask yourself, if what you are doing is right, where is the living God in your life. Have you had any dreams or visions? Any revelations or experiences of the Divine presence? Any signs at all that you are acceptable to God in your present state of defilement after lifting your skirt for trump?

Be honest with yourself for once.

If you would prefer to lose your chance for eternal life, vote trump, demonize the innocent, celebrate the death of Jesus, and continue to perjure yourself in the name of the living God.
Whom have I demonized? I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. What will voting for Biden get me?

Forum List

Back