Zone1 Things that block people from God

What a pathetic excuse for an answer you know I am right so bugger off
No, you're wrong and are just ignorant of this technological advance. And if you cared not to be ignorant, you would go read up.

By the way, when you do, you might also find that resurrection is not possible.

The way I see it, the resurrection is about as possible as Frankenstein becoming sane, putting away childish fantasies and dealing with reality, or a right wing conservative becoming liberal....

Not very likely but possible.

Whom have I demonized? I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. What will voting for Biden get me?
Whom? Have you forgotten your homophobic rant or saying the Democratic Party is evil incarnate? Go figure! You don't celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. If you did you would never go to church where the congregation defies the law of God and desecrates the teachings of Jesus. You certainly wouldn't be supporting the election of trump, the antithesis of a religious, moral and ethical person if you believed in Jesus. You don't even have an inkling what Jesus taught.

Anyway. I am truly impressed by the many wonderful things your goofy religion has done for you.

No, you're wrong and are just ignorant of this technological advance. And if you cared not to be ignorant, you would go read up.

Biological men cannot become pregnant stop being an ass!

Whom? Have you forgotten your homophobic rant or saying the Democratic Party is evil incarnate? Go figure! You don't celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. If you did you would never go to church where the congregation defies the law of God and desecrates the teachings of Jesus. You certainly wouldn't be supporting the election of trump, the antithesis of a religious, moral and ethical person if you believed in Jesus. You don't even have an inkling what Jesus taught.

Anyway. I am truly impressed by the many wonderful things your goofy religion has done for you.
Whatever wack job! You think men can become women and have babies

The way I see it, the resurrection is about as possible as Frankenstein becoming sane, putting away childish fantasies and dealing with reality, or a right wing conservative becoming liberal....

Not very likely but possible.
Only if the laws of physics are suspended. The enzymes in your brain start breaking down your brain tissue within minutes, once the brain is deprived of blood flow. After 20 or 30 minutes, there is nothing to "resurrect". Your brain -- and your mind -- no longer exist, at that point.

Only if the laws of physics are suspended. The enzymes in your brain start breaking down your brain tissue within minutes, once the brain is deprived of blood flow. After 20 or 30 minutes, there is nothing to "resurrect". Your brain -- and your mind -- no longer exist, at that point.
I understand what you are saying and I agree. The very notion of such a thing happening literally is absurd.

What I don't understand is why you don't realize that I am saying something entirely different which is not only possible but happens all the time whenever someone wakes up to the fact that they had been deceived, brainwashed into perpetuating a delusion since they were little children. It is exactly like rising from the dead, dead being a metaphor that perfectly describes people like Frankenstein who have exchanged their birthright as a rational intelligent living being for a bowl of superstitious fairy tale porridge at odds with reality, that they deny, which is like a consuming fire that will never go out and obliviously flail around in every single day and every single night.

Last edited:
Whatever wack job! You think men can become women and have babies
Well you certainly have lifted your skirt for trump. And your baby, insanity, is an abomination.

I'm a believer! Sincerely yours,

1704400809052.png

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying and I agree. The very notion of such a thing happening literally is absurd.

What I don't understand is why you don't realize that I am saying something entirely different which is not only possible but happens all the time whenever someone wakes up to the fact that they had been deceived, brainwashed into perpetuating a delusion since they were little children. It is exactly like rising from the dead, dead being a metaphor that perfectly describes people like Frankenstein who have exchanged their birthright as a rational intelligent living being for a bowl of superstitious fairy tale porridge at odds with reality, that they deny, which is like a consuming fire that will never go out and obliviously flail around in every single day and every single night.
I do understand. I just kind of think it's a crock. All of this mythology was absolutely literal, at its inception.

You believe all eyewitness accounts, and writings of major philosophers, unless it goes against what you can't wrap your finite mind around, God is infinite
Eye witness accounts are the least reliable evidence . Just ask any prosecutor.

And I understand the concept of infinity you don't seem to.

So you believe in other philosophers with no more evidence than I show, less so actually, and can't reconcile with the God who created you?

I don't believe everything anyone says. No one person has the monopoly on truth.

And no I do not believe the god of the bible created me or anything else. I don't think that IF there actually are any gods or just one god that they bear any resemblance to the Abrahamic god of the Iron age.

I don't think you know what that word means. Because that was not appropriate usage.
lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : insensitive, stupid. He is too obtuse to take a hint. b. : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression.

Eye witness accounts are the least reliable evidence . Just ask any prosecutor.

And I understand the concept of infinity you don't seem to.
So then you believe what, how do you know those philosophers existed? How about Alexander the Great

I don't believe everything anyone says. No one person has the monopoly on truth.

And no I do not believe the god of the bible created me or anything else. I don't think that IF there actually are any gods or just one god that they bear any resemblance to the Abrahamic god of the Iron age.
I disagree I think you do believe, but struggle with thinking about it, it is a simple thing, yet you try to overthink it and the Bible mentions people like you!

So then you believe what, how do you know those philosophers existed? How about Alexander the Great
None of those philosophers claimed to be anything but mortals and they all actually wrote down their own words.
And I never said Jesus didn't exist. I said he was just a man who was a very charismatic religious leader. But he never wrote anything down himself did he?

And what about Alexander? Tell me do you believe that Elvis is still alive because people say they saw him? Or would you want proof?

As for what I believe I'll repeat myself again.

I do not believe we will ever know how the universe came into being. Our intellects are limited by real physical barriers. Just like my dog will never be able to comprehend algebra because her brain is incapable of the thought processes required we humans also have limitations .

I feel no need to name the inception of the universe as we know it. I see no need to give it a name and a human form and a personality and I certainly see no need to worship it.

And the key phrase here is "The universe as we know it". What do we really know? We have a working knowledge of about 5% of all the matter and energy that make up our visible universe and most of that knowledge has been gained in the last couple hundred years. So we theorize and make assumptions that fit with the things we can observe ( and we conveniently ignore what we cannot observe) which really tell us nothing about what existed before our know universe and until we know what existed before we will never know the actual process that was the inception of the universe.

Forum List

Back