Things Are About To Get Ugly For Joe And Hunter!

I sincerely hope something comes of this. But I know that's unlikely as daddy Joe will protect his dopehead kid.

But I hold out a small bit of hope they can turn this into something. It's small, but if they can get ahold of the right person and squeeze them they may get more out of them. This isn't about taxes or a gun form, this is about using those as a wedge to crack open more.

We have someone in The White House who is compromised by China, and Russia at the exact same time that China and Russia are moving toward world dominance.
Biden's handlers greatly dislike the power and influence that the USA has/had.
Kind of a big deal.

The last time you posted this stupid meme, I gave you a list of at least 20 crimes that Trump has committed out in the open in broad daylight, and yet you're still posting this stupid meme.

Nothing says stupid as someone who keeps posting the same debunked argument over and over, proving you have NOTHING.

What crimes has Trump committed?

(watch as a meme comes true)
Well, Dragonlady has charged and convicted him of 20 crimes….We know this because she said it’s so.

On the contrary, people who truly love America, think Donald Trump is a criminal conman who is out to destroy democracy.

Trump is NOT "America". He's not even a patriot. He just lies and lies to you and you're stupid enough to believe all of it.
Still waiting for a link to these crimes.

Many in Washington are selling out America for personal gain, there's not a chance in hell they will go after Biden. He'll rat out the rest of them.

We have someone in The White House who is compromised by China, and Russia at the exact same time that China and Russia are moving toward world dominance.
Biden's handlers greatly dislike the power and influence that the USA has/had.
Kind of a big deal.
So true.

How bad it gets depends on what can be proved in court. I have no doubt that some in that family have defrauded the gov't in addition to other illegal acts, and I think Joe could be implicated or involved. And I think he is no less deserving of an impeachment than Trump was. But when you've got trillions of dollars being spent, it's not hard to believe that a chunk of it ends up in the hands of those who shouldn't get it. But - sufficient proof that will stand up in court is the only thing that really matters.
Trump was far from deserving of impeachment

it was all political and most people realize that.. the sane ones anyhow

So when US Marshals are frog marching the Parmesan Crack Head or the potato up some courthouse stairs I might find a fuck to give in my fucks box, but it's been empty for so long I'm not going to look in there till then.
who is the Parmesan crack head?

(laugh)

LOL and ....what crimes might they be? LOLOL
thel liberals don't need facts and have no use for reality. They think they can just say something and voila'

it's TRUE! Or maybe it's not true but by God, you'd better believe it anyhow or we will thug you

and the elite ones want and NEED [you name it] to be true so as to gain or remain in power
\
That is the only thing they care about (and being able to kill children in the womb, but even that goes back to their worship of POWER.. You know, they have to have the power to force others to believe as they do and also agree to kill children)

Many in Washington are selling out America for personal gain, there's not a chance in hell they will go after Biden. He'll rat out the rest of them.
yeh, this statement really hits home for me (a kind of news addict...). The more you know about what's going on in this country (and what's not going on but should be..) the more you realize that there really is something one might call Uniparty.. It involves all Ds in Congress and some fake Rs.. and there are far too many of both.. What to do.. what to do?

There is nothing as stupid and pointless as a Republican making up shit about Democrats and then investigating their lies. This is what you've done with the Clintons for the past 30 years and what do you have for the lies?

What crimes have your Republican leaders told you Joe Biden committed? Why do you believe ANYTHING Donald Trump and the Republicans tell you?

How stupid and gullible are you?????
oh i do believe this, and 99.999% of your posts are far more stupid. what makes it worse is this false expectation you seem to have someone will eventually believe you.

while you can decry how dare you believe trump, i'll simply ask - why should i believe you?

run away, run away.

I'm totally astonished at the criminality of this this family. Things are about to get really bad for them.

I think the Feds are doing this in a dishonest attempt to show that they are impartial.

At most, Hunter will get a slap on the wrist for his illegal gun purchase. I have no idea how serious the tax fraud allegations are, but if anything sticks, Biden will pardon him, claiming that he is reformed and has made the IRS whole (through shady donations paid for by others)...

I fear that this may be a cover for the FBI to launch a flimsy indictment against Trump, and they have been sitting on the charges for years, waiting for this opportunity to leverage it in a hypocritical way, providing false cover for their continued attacks on Conservatives.

What criminality? Donald Trump commits more crimes before lunch than Joe Biden has committed in his lifetime.

I'm waiting for charges to actually happen.
Donald Trump has nothing to do with this topic. your deflection and defense of the xiden crime syndicate is noted

The last time you posted this stupid meme, I gave you a list of at least 20 crimes that Trump has committed out in the open in broad daylight, and yet you're still posting this stupid meme.

Nothing says stupid as someone who keeps posting the same debunked argument over and over, proving you have NOTHING.
Outer Limits 1960's TV series. One Hundred Days of the Dragon. Only Joe is home made. A government a hundred times larger from then has people demanding what government can do for them and the results by corrupted people that enriches the politician with power and money is Biden and others. Xi is our leader as a percentage of our economy.

Forum List

Back