Things Are About To Get Ugly For Joe And Hunter!

How bad it gets depends on what can be proved in court. I have no doubt that some in that family have defrauded the gov't in addition to other illegal acts, and I think Joe could be implicated or involved. And I think he is no less deserving of an impeachment than Trump was. But when you've got trillions of dollars being spent, it's not hard to believe that a chunk of it ends up in the hands of those who shouldn't get it. But - sufficient proof that will stand up in court is the only thing that really matters.

How ugly will it be for Jesse when Trump is indicted? :206::206::206:

isnt it amazing that even with all the times Joe Biden met with Hunters Chinese and Ukraine business partners , that he never thought one time to ask who these people were and what they did.... and he cared so little about his own son that he never asked him what kind of business they were doing? it's just fantastic that Joe Biden must be that brain dead isn't it? of course Joe would never lie.

poor democrats and their demented dreams that never come true trump is the most investitgated person on earth and never been charged with squat
What criminality? Donald Trump commits more crimes before lunch than Joe Biden has committed in his lifetime.

I'm waiting for charges to actually happen.
you gonna be waiting till hell freezes over chairmanMao

We see that Trump continues to live and dances in your head rent free...
1665111775074.png

isnt it amazing that even with all the times Joe Biden met with Hunters Chinese and Ukraine business partners , that he never thought one time to ask who these people were and what they did.... and he cared so little about his own son that he never asked him what kind of business they were doing? it's just fantastic that Joe Biden must be that brain dead isn't it? of course Joe would never lie.
Joes brain is full of crap,just like his adult diaper

yawn-645x576-875844091.gif

Wake me up when they actually start the prosecution. I'm just as sick of the "we got him now" stories as I was when the bed wetters would insist Trump was on his way to prison.

5 years later, unaccounted for millions of dollars, two bullshit impeachments, pointless arrests, thousands of bullshit agitprop media hit pieces and wasted legal fees without a single actual legal infraction found to pin on Trump and the bed wetters still insist he is the greatest villain real or fictional since Lex Luther.

So when US Marshals are frog marching the Parmesan Crack Head or the potato up some courthouse stairs I might find a fuck to give in my fucks box, but it's been empty for so long I'm not going to look in there till then.

I'm totally astonished at the criminality of this this family. Things are about to get really bad for them.

The FBI is about to charge Hunter Biden with some tax crime and lying on gun purchase documents SO things will not get bad for the Bidens.

They have sat on Hunter's laptop and evidence of crimes that could remove Joe from office and send both Hunter and Joe to prison. That evidence is still not being released, those crimes are still not being pursued, and no one is being indicted for those crimes.

This news is supposed to get you all excited about these minor crimes and get you to forget the real crimes the FBI is still covering up.

If these crimes are brought up, if these charges are brought forward, some Soros-backed DA will probably drop the charges, the FBI / DOJ will tank the case - will do their best to.lose, and if convicted Hunter will never be seriously punished, will never see the inside of a prison....

...and the Bidens will never face charges for the serious crimes, the evidence for many still sitting on the PC the FBI still hides.

The FBI is about to charge Hunter Biden with some tax crime and lying on gun purchase documents SO things will not get bad for the Bidens.

They have sat on Hunter's laptop and evidence of crimes that could remove Joe from office and send both Hunter and Joe to prison. That evidence is still not being released, those crimes are still not being pursued, and no one is being indicted for those crimes.

This news is supposed to get you all excited about these minor crimes and get you to forget the real crimes the FBI is still covering up.

If these crimes are brought up, if these charges are brought forward, some Soros-backed DA will probably drop the charges, the FBI / DOJ will tank the case - will do their best to.lose, and if convicted Hunter will never be seriously punished, will never see the inside of a prison....

...and the Bidens will never face charges for the serious crimes, the evidence for many still sitting on the PC the FBI still hides.

Probably true, because if Joe was brought down, theres probably a few Senators that would be connected as well.. it's easy to see why the FBI establishment was so determined to bury anything that would connect Joe to China or the Ukraine, via one of Hunters discarded laptops

Hunter is the sacrificial lamb so that Garland may go after Trump or one of Trump kids. Just a thought.
They'd sacrifice half the population of the country to write Trump a J-Walking ticket.

If anything, and I do mean IF because I'll eat my hat when I see any significant democrook or their genetic garbage prosecuted for anything. Ted Kenedy KILLED a woman and remained in the senate for 40 fuckin years. Hitlary committed numerous egregious crimes of corruption and mishandling secret data along with theft of government property and runs around talking as if she was wrongfully denied a stint in the oval office that she somehow deserves because she tolerated her husband getting his cock sucked by a fat girl 30 years ago. These democrook aristocrats are little more than trailer trash that won a lottery which keeps on paying for generations. Truly disgusting people that are never held accountable.

Forum List

Back