Illinois Releasing Thousands of Violent Felons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left love evil?

Just remember- you can’t have a gun to defend your family from the home invaders!

Just remember- you can’t have a gun to defend your family from the home invaders!

That's fine with me. Felon season opens up next month in Wisconsin and my license is good for one buck and one doe.

That's fine with me. Felon season opens up next month in Wisconsin and my license is good for one buck and one doe.

tenor.gif

:laughing0301:

Gee, the new law goes into effect in January, just two months after the election. What are the chances? :eusa_shhh:

Do you have to tag them and transport to a check station, or can you just leave them where they drop?

If don't we don't treat criminals like criminals then we will only see more of them.

And that bullshit about how cash bail hurts blacks is a steaming load. If blacks don't comitt crimes then they don't have to worry about bail. I mean that's basically saying "blacks comitt the most crimes". But instead of saying they comitt the most crimes they want to let them off easy so they don't have to say that.

What could possibly go wrong? Might want to check this out:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back