Things Are About To Get Ugly For Joe And Hunter!

This could be a planned setup. In comparison to the treason, influence peddling, bribery, money laundering etc. that both Joe and Hunter Biden are guilty of, charging Hunter with minor offenses that he can pay a fine or plea bargain for, and then indicting Trump.
You could be right. Aot oh other people on other political message boards are speculating what you're thinking.

Around six years ago when his brother died from Army Service brain cancer, super duper hater functional POS. Change the channel
So? Does that give him a hall pass to be a career criminal, crackhead, and pedophile?

The last time you posted this stupid meme, I gave you a list of at least 20 crimes that Trump has committed out in the open in broad daylight, and yet you're still posting this stupid meme.

Nothing says stupid as someone who keeps posting the same debunked argument over and over, proving you have NOTHING.
What crimes has Trump committed?

(watch as a meme comes true)

I'm totally astonished at the criminality of this this family. Things are about to get really bad for them.

I have commented for a long time that the Biden Family, in total was probably the most corrupt group in US hstory.

Sawry Clintons, I know that you tried.

What criminality? Donald Trump commits more crimes before lunch than Joe Biden has committed in his lifetime.

I'm waiting for charges to actually happen.
Don't you think we should just nuke China and Russia and get rid of all of their troll farms?

You would lose your job, but you might be able to get unemployment.

giphy.gif

Look for a Trump indictment, right after Hunter gets those bullshit charges that have nothing to do with the crimes he and his father actually committed.

There is nothing as stupid and pointless as a Republican making up shit about Democrats and then investigating their lies. This is what you've done with the Clintons for the past 30 years and what do you have for the lies?

What crimes have your Republican leaders told you Joe Biden committed? Why do you believe ANYTHING Donald Trump and the Republicans tell you?

How stupid and gullible are you?????

Potatohead's Justice Department will never indict because they will say that he had "no intent".

1638b0d3-d053-428a-95ea-a0095ba6cb38_text.gif

I sincerely hope something comes of this. But I know that's unlikely as daddy Joe will protect his dopehead kid.

But I hold out a small bit of hope they can turn this into something. It's small, but if they can get ahold of the right person and squeeze them they may get more out of them. This isn't about taxes or a gun form, this is about using those as a wedge to crack open more.

Forum List

Back