They're Attacking Churches Now

Grace Baptist Church in Troy, NY - blocking and attacking parishioners:

And storming the sanctuary:

The left is just itching to touch off a civil war.

Have they burned any down? Like wingnuts especially in south?

I didn't know assaults on religious freedom only counted when things were burned.

They don't. They also include an assault on women's rights to reproduce or not.

Hey, thanks for mansplaining to us about "women's rights". I always love having a patriarchal leftist penis-bearer tell me what I do and don't need, and how my "rights" are being "assaulted", while cheering on men appropriating and redefining the female gender and setting REAL women's rights back 50 years.

Do women a favor and make your shit arguments on your own behalf, instead of trying to use us as human shields.

Did “mansplain” anything. Just pointed out the obvious.

I didn't know assaults on religious freedom only counted when things were burned.

Hey, thanks for mansplaining to us about "women's rights". I always love having a patriarchal leftist penis-bearer tell me what I do and don't need, and how my "rights" are being "assaulted", while cheering on men appropriating and redefining the female gender and setting REAL women's rights back 50 years.

Do women a favor and make your shit arguments on your own behalf, instead of trying to use us as human shields.

So, in your world religious freedom includes an abortion choice or not? Or do you need me to put it in conservabonics for you?

BTW if you had waited for your conservative religious men to provide you the rights you claim...you would still be barefoot, pregnant and cooking in a kitchen you precious little thing.

This thread is about churches. Take your baby killing justification rhetoric elsewhere.

Why didn't jesus give out AR-15s at the sermon on the mount....He could have ended all the ensuing religious strife with a good burst.

Better question is, do you appreciate how lucky you are that God loves fools just as much as normal people?

I don't really think a myth has the capacity to love anything.

This thread is about churches. Take your baby killing justification rhetoric elsewhere.

Why didn't jesus give out AR-15s at the sermon on the mount....He could have ended all the ensuing religious strife with a good burst.

Better question is, do you appreciate how lucky you are that God loves fools just as much as normal people?

You be sure to tell him that when your time here expires.

You be sure to tell him that when your time here expires.

Tell who, what.

I think your alleged ability to think is a myth.

Significant numbers of black people are still religious, so they have to be exterminated along with the other Xians; they set a bad example for the black community by voting for Prop 8 in California and being anti-pedophile faggot for the most part. Thye also have far fewer feral predator children like George Floyd to aid 'The Revolution' Democrats want black thugs to give their lives for.

Sooner or later, the vermin eat their own. The question is, how much do Americans want to stand by and let happen? 77 dead in Chicago, unknown numbers elsewhere, and left wing Burb Brat deviants are still dope addled and clueless. Any country that can't be bothered to protect its own children from vioelnt feral animals, deviants, and sociopaths doesn't deserve to survive, anyway.
That's right. That is the PART OF IT that doesn't protect its children from these mindless deviants. And make no mistake, that part is the Democratic Party part. The USA really needs to separate into 2 countries. Republican and Democrat. No way that Democrats and Republicans should be one and the same country. This is worse than the north and the south at the time of the Civil War.

Those BLM morons went waaaaay beyond the exercise of freedom of speech. They should have been arrested, and they should have had those megaphones grabbed from them, and smacked right across their faces with them, on the way to jail.

Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.
This isn't about the content of the thugs' protest. It's about their thuggery. If one of these jerks came up to me and started shouting in my face with a megaphone, he'd be on his way to the hospital, WEARING that megaphone, embedded into his face.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since it passEd out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plainly of criticism.

It just says it all that leftists can't tell the difference between criticizing and invading private property, threatening people, and trying to force them to listen to your gasbagging about what they "should" believe. Shocking concept: Think whatever you want, SAY whatever you want . . . but do it in your own fucking space, and accept that people who don't give a shit what you think have a right to ignore you.

Let me make it clear, douche weasel: if you're trying to make this conversation about "Well, the church is wrong for doing something I don't approve of", then you're condoning the actions of the "protesters". Hell, just insisting on calling them "protesters" is condoning their actions.
Calm down. A Church can engage in any legal behavior it wants no matter how that Church mocks the words of Jesus Christ in its actions. If the ”Pastor” wants an assault rifle giveaway after a Sunday service that is his business. I can write a letter to the editor or post a comment that calls the Church out for its hypocrisy no matter how that may offend your overly sensitive disposition. Who knows, maybe at his next sermon the “Pastor” will have a grenade launcher giveaway!

Why is it that every time a leftist gets called on their bullshit, the first words they spew is, "Calm down"? I don't know if that's leftist code for, "Stop pointing out my stupidity!" or just the kneejerk egomaniac assumption they have that any acknowledgement of them MUST mean they're really roiling the waters.

Thank you so very, VERY much for "graciously" granting that people can actually exercise their rights, even when you don't personally approve. How generous of you to "allow" that.

I stopped reading after that point, because it was just more, "I want to deflect off of the bad behavior I really like and onto how it was all the fault of people doing things I don't like."

Call me when your control-freak, sanctimonious, hypocritical ass can stick to the topic . . . and recognize that it is NOT whether or not you approve of something. Didn't ask, don't care, now that you've gassed about it anyway, REALLY don't care.
Libs are idiots.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15? No body was arrested and everyone went their separate ways afterwards.

Sounds like a good Church. BLM sucks Dem dicks.

So, in your world religious freedom includes an abortion choice or not? Or do you need me to put it in conservabonics for you?

BTW if you had waited for your conservative religious men to provide you the rights you claim...you would still be barefoot, pregnant and cooking in a kitchen you precious little thing.

No, honey, you mansplained, unless you're a woman. And now you're doing it again, by sanctimoniously lecturing a woman - the REAL kind, not the penises-in-skirts you leftist men like - about women's rights.

As for my conservative husband, he would never presume to tell me what I should think, the way YOUR patriarchal, misogynist ass keeps trying to do, so you need to take your chauvinism and step right the fuck back from commenting ANYTHING about him.

Thanks for proving that the "assault on women" is all from the leftists like you.

No, honey, you mansplained, unless you're a woman. And now you're doing it again, by sanctimoniously lecturing a woman - the REAL kind, not the penises-in-skirts you leftist men like - about women's rights.

As for my conservative husband, he would never presume to tell me what I should think, the way YOUR patriarchal, misogynist ass keeps trying to do, so you need to take your chauvinism and step right the fuck back from commenting ANYTHING about him.

Thanks for proving that the "assault on women" is all from the leftists like you.

We need a "fire" reaction. Well said.

Women always have the right to choose whether or not to reproduce. You must not understand how it works. When she's pregnant she has already reproduced and, in over 99% of all abortion cases, made the choice to reproduce but later regrets the choice.

What an insecure whiner. Anyone who challenges you is a misogynist? You want to come play with the men but if the men don't treat you special then you'll play the vagina card? You want to be treated equally when it's to your benefit but you want to be treated special. You can't have it both ways. Either get in the kitchen and make sandwiches or take up arms with the men - but you can't have it both ways.

What an insecure whiner. Anyone who challenges you is a misogynist? You want to come play with the men but if the men don't treat you special then you'll play the vagina card? You want to be treated equally when it's to your benefit but you want to be treated special. You can't have it both ways. Either get in the kitchen and make sandwiches or take up arms with the men - but you can't have it both ways.

What a patriarchal hypocrite. The first time a woman challenges your "feminism", she's an "insecure whiner" for not gratefully accepting your benign wisdom for her.

No, anyone who challenges me is not a misogynist; just people like you, who do it in a misogynist fashion. You want to champion "women's rights", but if the women themselves tell you they don't want the "rights" you've decided they want, then you suddenly want them to sit down and shut up. You want to talk about treating women equally when it's to YOUR benefit, but when a woman suggests that she doesn't believe YOUR benefit is also her benefit, you accuse her of "wanting to be treated special". Is that really special treatment, expecting to decide for myself what's in my best interest instead of having you tell me? Do YOU have to tolerate people lecturing you on what YOU want because you're too dumb to know?

I especially like the idea that the only two choices are to accept your worldview or "get in the kitchen", because there's no third choice where you don't treat me like chattel. Yeah, nothing misogynistic about you.

Thanks for the third instance of ignorant, useless mansplaining, by the way. Too bad your dick isn't as big as your ego . . . although it's apparently bigger than your brain.

Forum List

Back