They Haven't Purchased Baby Parts Since 2018

It's illegal to sell fetal remains, period.

You two go cuddle or whatever. You're both ridiculous

But individuals can donate fetal tissue.

In fact, an entire industry has formed around the brokerage of donations between individuals, physicians and researchers, as well as the processing and transportation behind these samples, said George Annas, professor and chair of the department of health, law bioethics and human rights at Boston University.

These organizations can't receive a “valuable consideration” for the tissue, but they can charge for their services.

But individuals can donate fetal tissue.

In fact, an entire industry has formed around the brokerage of donations between individuals, physicians and researchers, as well as the processing and transportation behind these samples, said George Annas, professor and chair of the department of health, law bioethics and human rights at Boston University.

These organizations can't receive a “valuable consideration” for the tissue, but they can charge for their services.

Give it up already. I don't buy into anything you spew.

Understand that

Most people who realize that humans advance themselves from the deaths of other humans..Yeah, dig it, life feeds off death....
You gotta admit, Moonglow, the selling and purchasing thing is pretty disgusting, and I'm not even a sanctity of human life kind of guy.

The FDA wants to assure Americans 5hat they haven't purchased aborted pre-born body parts since 2018.

Well good for them. I wonder how many knew the government treated the remains of babies this way?

They just outsource to Red China.

Medical science depends on the study of human tissue to develop treatments and cures. All the following pictures had dead bodies for the model.
1631963660013.png

Forum List

Back