Gabby Petito's Boyfriend is Now Missing

They had an argument. He got pissed, smacked her or strangled her, dumped her down the grand canyon since that is where they were headed or last seen. It will take forever to find her body..........if they do at all.

That's my guess. And yeah..he is in Mexico somewhere, hiding out.

OR...theu made a pact. Disappear. Her first. He stays mum...then HE disappears. They meet up wherever the plan called for and off they both go into the wild blue yonder. Until more of this story is told, its anyones guess.

They had an argument. He got pissed, smacked her or strangled her, dumped her down the grand canyon since that is where they were headed or last seen. It will take forever to find her body..........if they do at all.

Well we know they are certainly not compatiable for marriage

If this chick was a bow wow the media would not be all over this I bet

I'm hoping her father kidnapped him and is giving him the daily beatings and torture any father would happily provide to a POS like him

A tiktoker picked him up alone. Very detailed account

A tiktoker picked him up alone. Very detailed account

View attachment 541041
They may have found her.

Forum List

Back