they are hard workers/wanting a better life?

Ten million illegal aliens

The overwhelming majority looking for a better life for their families

another reason to cut immigration/vet immigrants/etc
a lot come over here and steal/commit fraud/etc
Landlord Maria Hrynenko, 59, contractor Dilber Kukic, 44, and unlicensed plumber Athanasios “Jerry” Ioannidis, 63, were all found guilty of manslaughter, assault
Landlord, Contractor & Plumber Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Fatal 2015 East Village Gas Explosion

What does this have to do with immigration? This has nothing to do with immigration. Do you think immigrants, have enough money to buy Manhattan real-estate? Of course not. If they did, they likely wouldn't bother coming to the US.

So what does immigration have to do with a Landlord paying a contractor, to illegally bleed a gas line to the apartments?

Nothing. Bad people, did bad stuff, and should I hope, end up in prison until they die.

Landlord Maria Hrynenko, 59, contractor Dilber Kukic, 44, and unlicensed plumber Athanasios “Jerry” Ioannidis, 63, were all found guilty of manslaughter, assault
Landlord, Contractor & Plumber Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Fatal 2015 East Village Gas Explosion

What does this have to do with immigration? This has nothing to do with immigration. Do you think immigrants, have enough money to buy Manhattan real-estate? Of course not. If they did, they likely wouldn't bother coming to the US.

So what does immigration have to do with a Landlord paying a contractor, to illegally bleed a gas line to the apartments?

Nothing. Bad people, did bad stuff, and should I hope, end up in prison until they die.
why import criminals??? that's insane
...they are immigrants---that's what it has to do with it --DUH!!!

...you people are always saying ''they are such hard workers/just want a better life'''
hahhahahahahah...a lot of them are shitheads

...you people are always saying ''they are such hard workers/just want a better life'''

I saw nothing in the article indicating the owner of the building was an immigrant. Do you have evidence of this? Without clear indication either way, the best I could do was see their pictures, and it looked like a bunch of white guys to me. That's not proof of anything, but I couldn't find proof of anything.

Where do you see the owners were immigrants? I'm all for hearing you out.... I am. I am actually sympathetic to the limits on immigration ideology.... but we need to be honest when arguing it.... yes?

I saw nothing in the article indicating the owner of the building was an immigrant. Do you have evidence of this? Without clear indication either way, the best I could do was see their pictures, and it looked like a bunch of white guys to me. That's not proof of anything, but I couldn't find proof of anything.

Where do you see the owners were immigrants? I'm all for hearing you out.... I am. I am actually sympathetic to the limits on immigration ideology.... but we need to be honest when arguing it.... yes?
look at their names ..come on...be real...

No, we never heard that. Perhaps they could, (gasp nobody ever thought of it before) immigrate legally? I have met plenty of people that have, They fled Communism or oppressive governments, they managed to do so legally.Oh, they didn't get sanctuary or special treatment either, so what is the deal with Mexicans/Hispanics? They are better?

"immigration is working a great injury to the people of our country" - Samuel Gompers, the famed AFL leader who was himself an immigrant

No, we never heard that. Perhaps they could, (gasp nobody ever thought of it before) immigrate legally? I have met plenty of people that have, They fled Communism or oppressive governments, they managed to do so legally.Oh, they didn't get sanctuary or special treatment either, so what is the deal with Mexicans/Hispanics? They are better?

How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.

Ten million illegal aliens

The overwhelming majority looking for a better life for their families
Overwhelming majority of people in prisons are looking for a better life for themselves and their families too. Not sure what that has to do with breaking the law?

How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.
1. not perceived
2. won't stop the immigrants/illegals/etc-their countries are shitholes

1. not perceived

You mean all that hype that "illegal" immigration slowing to a trickle under Trump is B.S.?

1. not perceived

You mean all that hype that "illegal" immigration slowing to a trickle under Trump is B.S.?
whatever---legal and illegal needs to be cut

1. not perceived

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?

1. not perceived

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?
WTF? ---that's babbling .... cut the crap no matter what color
replace???!!! WTF does that mean??
....I've stated the MANY sensible reasons why illegal and legal immigration needs to be cut, in other threads

1. not perceived

..however, OBVIOUSLY-- the US would be better off if we let in Scandinavians or Japanese instead of Third World hispanics
The 10 most educated countries in the world

1. Oh, yes, some of them are crooks who consider Americans to be suckers and bleeding hearts.

2. But the majority are people who live in perfectly terrible countries that do not care a whit about ordinary nobodies like me. So, of course, they want to come here where we nobodies have more opportunities. After all, many "poor people" here live a life that is considered to be luxurious in their countries.

3. What really galls me are some legal immigrants who are given the privilege of coming here, and they show their gratitude by ripping off Americans in various ways.

look at their names ..come on...be real...

Illogical.

Forum List

Back