they are hard workers/wanting a better life?

whatever---legal and illegal needs to be cut

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?
WTF? ---that's babbling .... cut the crap no matter what color
replace???!!! WTF does that mean??
....I've stated the MANY sensible reasons why illegal and legal immigration needs to be cut, in other threads

Fuck you. Asking you a serious question isn't babbling unless your shoe size is lower than your IQ. ALL of the following are true:

1) I observe that those arguing for a wall want the immigration laws strictly enforced

2) The Hart - Celler Act, one of the MAIN immigration laws, was written by a Democrat, introduced by Democrats in the House and Senate, and lobbied for by Democrat Ted Kennedy

3) Hart - Celler mandates we allow people from ALL countries come here "legally" ( as you erroneously call it) without regard to displacing the whites

4) The white people, the posterity of the founders / framers are only 1 in 13 of the world's population

5) Current immigration laws favor non-whites over whites, making us a predominantly non - white and non - Christian nation of Democrats that reject your views on immigration

6) All of the above being true, it stands to reason that with 1 million new naturalized citizens each year, at some point you are outnumbered and this argument becomes moot.

Now, pull your head out of your ass and see if you can answer the question.
TRIGGERED!! hahahahahahhahahaha
simmer down
I don't care what color they are

The color is not the issue? The issue is that with a disproportionate number of people are coming here from countries whose values, culture, and religion are antithetical to yours.

And I'll ask again: Provided that those people come here in accordance with racist laws forced through Congress and those people vote you into oblivion, you're okay with it?

If so, I don't understand your point.

Another pussy playing the victim card.

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?
....I've stated the MANY sensible reasons why illegal and legal immigration needs to be cut, in other threads

Fuck you. Asking you a serious question isn't babbling unless your shoe size is lower than your IQ. ALL of the following are true:

1) I observe that those arguing for a wall want the immigration laws strictly enforced

2) The Hart - Celler Act, one of the MAIN immigration laws, was written by a Democrat, introduced by Democrats in the House and Senate, and lobbied for by Democrat Ted Kennedy

3) Hart - Celler mandates we allow people from ALL countries come here "legally" ( as you erroneously call it) without regard to displacing the whites

4) The white people, the posterity of the founders / framers are only 1 in 13 of the world's population

5) Current immigration laws favor non-whites over whites, making us a predominantly non - white and non - Christian nation of Democrats that reject your views on immigration

6) All of the above being true, it stands to reason that with 1 million new naturalized citizens each year, at some point you are outnumbered and this argument becomes moot.

simmer down

The color is not the issue? The issue is that with a disproportionate number of people are coming here from countries whose values, culture, and religion are antithetical to yours.

And I'll ask again: Provided that those people come here in accordance with racist laws forced through Congress and those people vote you into oblivion, you're okay with it?

Who's a pussy and who's a victim? I'm asking another a poster a question.

simmer down

Who's a pussy and who's a victim? ...

You’re the former, and want to be the latter.

simmer down

Who's a pussy and who's a victim? ...

You’re the former, and want to be the latter.

You're a funny man. I'm not a victim of anything and the only pussy you see is the one that is looking back at you in the mirror every day.

Asking an honest question and trying to figure out what the end game is does not a victim make. I have no loyalties on either side of the immigration fight. I worry about which Rights will be taken since both sides (whether wittingly or unwittingly) cost us Rights. I worry about it, but I'm not a victim since I have never given up a Right on the mere say so of unconstitutional laws. Just like to know the score and it looks like you're protecting harmonica. That means YOU are projecting and YOU are the victim.

whatever---legal and illegal needs to be cut

simmer down

!!!???
...I said, we need to cut illegal and legal immigration--what's so hard to understand about THAT??!!!
..black, white, yellow--whatever--CUT the crap

simmer down

!!!???
...I said, we need to cut illegal and legal immigration--what's so hard to understand about THAT??!!!
..black, white, yellow--whatever--CUT the crap

Legal and illegal only validates the Democrats and their approach to immigration. Since you obviously are not going to ask - and after me asking for more than a decade and a half NO anti-immigrant advocate has ever had the courage to ask (it's fun for them to make baseless accusations), but the best thing any president could do is to issue an Executive Order halting ALL non-essential immigration until Congress meets and puts a complete over-haul of the system on the table that both sides can agree to.

another reason to cut immigration/vet immigrants/etc
a lot come over here and steal/commit fraud/etc
Landlord Maria Hrynenko, 59, contractor Dilber Kukic, 44, and unlicensed plumber Athanasios “Jerry” Ioannidis, 63, were all found guilty of manslaughter, assault
Landlord, Contractor & Plumber Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Fatal 2015 East Village Gas Explosion
No, we never heard that. Perhaps they could, (gasp nobody ever thought of it before) immigrate legally? I have met plenty of people that have, They fled Communism or oppressive governments, they managed to do so legally.Oh, they didn't get sanctuary or special treatment either, so what is the deal with Mexicans/Hispanics? They are better?

How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.
Good point. But the employers have a cheaper and easier shortcut. Manipulating the local political system into unilaterally creating sanctuary for illegals. Its it's cheaper and faster. Sure, it's probably unethical, illegal or unconstitutional. But they have gotten away with it so far...

another reason to cut immigration/vet immigrants/etc
a lot come over here and steal/commit fraud/etc
Landlord Maria Hrynenko, 59, contractor Dilber Kukic, 44, and unlicensed plumber Athanasios “Jerry” Ioannidis, 63, were all found guilty of manslaughter, assault
Landlord, Contractor & Plumber Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Fatal 2015 East Village Gas Explosion
No, we never heard that. Perhaps they could, (gasp nobody ever thought of it before) immigrate legally? I have met plenty of people that have, They fled Communism or oppressive governments, they managed to do so legally.Oh, they didn't get sanctuary or special treatment either, so what is the deal with Mexicans/Hispanics? They are better?

How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.
Good point. But the employers have a cheaper and easier shortcut. Manipulating the local political system into unilaterally creating sanctuary for illegals. Its it's cheaper and faster. Sure, it's probably unethical, illegal or unconstitutional. But they have gotten away with it so far...

Liberty is an unalienable Right

Owning property is an unalienable Right

Citizenship is a privilege

Democrats
invented these mythical "illegal aliens" largely by way of the Hart - Celler Act

In the 1980s, whites were making these arguments that the best person qualified to give a job to someone was the person owning the job. I fought against racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, affirmative action, etc. The concept is still true today.

The best way to get employers to hire Americans is to incentivize them, not punish them. Employers go into business to make a profit. Attack their Right to own property (i.e. the jobs they create) and they will simply move to another country. Give employers tax cuts to hire Americans and to take people off welfare, disability, and the unemployment line. Give tax incentives to get people with a criminal record back into the workforce.

Forum List

Back