they are hard workers/wanting a better life?

Ten million illegal aliens

The overwhelming majority looking for a better life for their families

22 million, and all of them creating housing shortages, wage reduction, and bankrupting the healthcare system.

I have no problem with immigrants coming to the USA. I have a real problem with them doing it illegally.

another reason to cut immigration/vet immigrants/etc
a lot come over here and steal/commit fraud/etc
Landlord Maria Hrynenko, 59, contractor Dilber Kukic, 44, and unlicensed plumber Athanasios “Jerry” Ioannidis, 63, were all found guilty of manslaughter, assault
Landlord, Contractor & Plumber Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Fatal 2015 East Village Gas Explosion

What does this have to do with immigration? This has nothing to do with immigration. Do you think immigrants, have enough money to buy Manhattan real-estate? Of course not. If they did, they likely wouldn't bother coming to the US.

So what does immigration have to do with a Landlord paying a contractor, to illegally bleed a gas line to the apartments?

Nothing. Bad people, did bad stuff, and should I hope, end up in prison until they die.

Yup. Now, apply that logic to gun crime and we will be getting somewhere.

22 million, and all of them creating housing shortages, wage reduction, and bankrupting the healthcare system.

I have no problem with immigrants coming to the USA. I have a real problem with them doing it illegally.

Little credible data supporting 22 million

Mexicans have been crossing the border to work for over a hundred years. Used to be they could cross back and forth and would return home. Once we slapped immigration restrictions and closed the border, it was easier to just stay.

How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.
1. not perceived
2. won't stop the immigrants/illegals/etc-their countries are shitholes

You mean all that hype that "illegal" immigration slowing to a trickle under Trump is B.S.?
whatever---legal and illegal needs to be cut

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?
WTF? ---that's babbling .... cut the crap no matter what color
replace???!!! WTF does that mean??
....I've stated the MANY sensible reasons why illegal and legal immigration needs to be cut, in other threads

Fuck you. Asking you a serious question isn't babbling unless your shoe size is lower than your IQ. ALL of the following are true:

1) I observe that those arguing for a wall want the immigration laws strictly enforced

2) The Hart - Celler Act, one of the MAIN immigration laws, was written by a Democrat, introduced by Democrats in the House and Senate, and lobbied for by Democrat Ted Kennedy

3) Hart - Celler mandates we allow people from ALL countries come here "legally" ( as you erroneously call it) without regard to displacing the whites

4) The white people, the posterity of the founders / framers are only 1 in 13 of the world's population

5) Current immigration laws favor non-whites over whites, making us a predominantly non - white and non - Christian nation of Democrats that reject your views on immigration

6) All of the above being true, it stands to reason that with 1 million new naturalized citizens each year, at some point you are outnumbered and this argument becomes moot.

Now, pull your head out of your ass and see if you can answer the question.

Last edited:
How many visas do you think are available each year? How many job openings are being created each year?

Pass a law that incentivizes employers to hire people that are handicapped, have a criminal record, or are drawing unemployment and if the jobs disappear, so will your perceived immigration problem.
1. not perceived

You mean all that hype that "illegal" immigration slowing to a trickle under Trump is B.S.?

If you're looking for a response, maybe you had better examine closely what you really want and spit it out. This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

Just for the record: Do you support enforcing the current immigration laws that allow for equal immigration countries when most countries are non-white AND once you've brought enough people who are non-white, they are going to displace you and render your argument moot?
..however, OBVIOUSLY-- the US would be better off if we let in Scandinavians or Japanese instead of Third World hispanics
The 10 most educated countries in the world

Now, what you're doing IS babbling since you lack the intelligence to answer my original question.

This legal v. illegal argument has gotten old.

the entire immigration issue is used to deceive us

the same way the impeachment issue hides QE4

~S~

The immigration issue is a divisive issue wherein the right has been conned, Hegelian style, to work against their own best interests. It does not mean we don't have an issue to be dealt with; it means that the right has the wrong answers and those proposed solutions are not solutions at all. Furthermore, the right has been conditioned, in a Pavolvian manner, so they cannot function save of the standard canard of responses. They have a meltdown every time you point out the weakness inherent in their approach.

If our military fought wars the way the right approaches the immigration issue, we'd lose every damn time.

All this “oh, woe is the white guy” bullshit is just pathetic. Some of the same clowns who are quick to say “get over it already!” to minorities with real histories of real oppression are now trying to preemptively not get over what they imagine about the future. Just fucking pathetic.

No, we never heard that. Perhaps they could, (gasp nobody ever thought of it before) immigrate legally? I have met plenty of people that have, They fled Communism or oppressive governments, they managed to do so legally.Oh, they didn't get sanctuary or special treatment either, so what is the deal with Mexicans/Hispanics? They are better?

1. not perceived

The question of legal vs illegal is most pertinent one.

The best way to handle illegal residents is to make them legal
Beats building walls that don’t work

Provide temporary work visas and allow workers to return to Mexico without fear of having their return blocked.

Temporary workers will pay taxes, buy health insurance, become active members in their communities.

After ten years of gainful employment and no criminal record, they can apply for citizenship

1. not perceived

No, it is irrelevant since it is impossible to criminalize Liberty (which is why the authors of the bills put improper entry under a civil section of the U.S. Code.

Under the visa system we only have 419,637 people holding an H1b visa. Of those, 309,986 are Indians.

Three-fourths of H1B visa holders in 2018 are Indians: US report

In that same year:

"In fiscal year 2018, over 756,000 people were naturalized"

Naturalization Fact Sheet

I realize that you're wanting to help that poster and protect him from answering the question, but even your deflection begs to ask the question what this is really about. Without an answer to my question, it appears that the people who want a wall don't care if third worlders take the country over, provided that they agree to the same terms of slavery the American has created for themselves.

Mexicans have been crossing the border to work for over a hundred years. Used to be they could cross back and forth and would return home. Once we slapped immigration restrictions and closed the border, it was easier to just stay.

There's a lot of credible data to support it. Democrat policies that encourage them to stay is the reason. Why do you leave that fact out?

1. not perceived

No, it is irrelevant since it is impossible to criminalize Liberty (which is why the authors of the bills put improper entry under a civil section of the U.S. Code.

Under the visa system we only have 419,637 people holding an H1b visa. Of those, 309,986 are Indians.

In that same year:

I realize that you're wanting to help that poster and protect him from answering the question, but even your deflection begs to ask the question what this is really about. Without an answer to my question, it appears that the people who want a wall don't care if third worlders take the country over, provided that they agree to the same terms of slavery the American has created for themselves.

“Criminalizing Liberty!” is empty, dramatic nonsense.

There's a lot of credible data to support it. Democrat policies that encourage them to stay is the reason. Why do you leave that fact out?

Give them temporary work permits and let them pay taxes

Give them temporary work permits and let them pay taxes

No problem. They get to stay for three months and then back to mexico they go.

No sir, that is what people falsely claim the H

In that same year:

No, it absolutely is not. That is what the Hart -Celler act is accused of having done (but it did not since you cannot criminalize Liberty.)

1. not perceived

....I've stated the MANY sensible reasons why illegal and legal immigration needs to be cut, in other threads

Fuck you. Asking you a serious question isn't babbling unless your shoe size is lower than your IQ. ALL of the following are true:

1) I observe that those arguing for a wall want the immigration laws strictly enforced

2) The Hart - Celler Act, one of the MAIN immigration laws, was written by a Democrat, introduced by Democrats in the House and Senate, and lobbied for by Democrat Ted Kennedy

3) Hart - Celler mandates we allow people from ALL countries come here "legally" ( as you erroneously call it) without regard to displacing the whites

4) The white people, the posterity of the founders / framers are only 1 in 13 of the world's population

5) Current immigration laws favor non-whites over whites, making us a predominantly non - white and non - Christian nation of Democrats that reject your views on immigration

6) All of the above being true, it stands to reason that with 1 million new naturalized citizens each year, at some point you are outnumbered and this argument becomes moot.

TRIGGERED!! hahahahahahhahahaha
simmer down
I don't care what color they are

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households

Among the findings:

• In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed households.
  • Welfare use drops to 58 percent for non-citizen households and 30 percent for native households if cash payments from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) are not counted as welfare. EITC recipients pay no federal income tax. Like other welfare, the EITC is a means-tested, anti-poverty program, but unlike other programs one has to work to receive it.
  • Compared to native households, non-citizen households have much higher use of food programs (45 percent vs. 21 percent for natives) and Medicaid (50 percent vs. 23 percent for natives).
  • Including the EITC, 31 percent of non-citizen-headed households receive cash welfare, compared to 19 percent of native households. If the EITC is not included, then cash receipt by non-citizen households is slightly lower than natives (6 percent vs. 8 percent).
  • While most new legal immigrants (green card holders) are barred from most welfare programs, as are illegal immigrants and temporary visitors, these provisions have only a modest impact on non-citizen household use rates because: 1) most legal immigrants have been in the country long enough to qualify; 2) the bar does not apply to all programs, nor does it always apply to non-citizen children; 3) some states provide welfare to new immigrants on their own; and, most importantly, 4) non-citizens (including illegal immigrants) can receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children who are awarded U.S. citizenship and full welfare eligibility at birth.
I guess applying for American tax dollars is "hard work".

No sir, that is what people falsely claim the H

In that same year:

No, it absolutely is not. That is what the Hart -Celler act is accused of having done (but it did not since you cannot criminalize Liberty.)

Pointless blather. There are many perfectly legitimate laws regarding where a person may or may not go at various times. Break into a private home and you will be arrested. This is not emo-queen "criminalizing liberty," it is breaking and entering. Try to enter a military installation and you will be stopped. This is entirely reasonable. Walk into a bank and saunter behind the counter and into the vault and you may well be shot. You want this to be so. Give the little-girl drama shit a break.

TRIGGERED!! hahahahahahhahahaha
simmer down
I don't care what color they are

The color is not the issue? The issue is that with a disproportionate number of people are coming here from countries whose values, culture, and religion are antithetical to yours.

And I'll ask again: Provided that those people come here in accordance with racist laws forced through Congress and those people vote you into oblivion, you're okay with it?

If so, I don't understand your point.

Forum List

Back