These sanctuary city cry babies are actually willing to lose Federal Funding in order to protect ..

I hate this shit, I live in a sanctuary city (Denver). My leaders PRESUME to represent us and do such a thing? How dare they? This is still a democracy, or what? IF THIS EVER WAS A DEMOCRACY then why wasn't the voting public ever asked if we wanted to vote on giving amnesty to illegals? Just wondering.We weren't asked, kiddos.They just ...did it, no questions asked.
Vote them out. If you can't, then I suppose breaking the law is approved by your local government
Somehow, that dosen't work. The political system seems to transcend the voters and gets all metaphysical, and we get Hickenloopers that are from out of state and can condescend to all the and KNOW voters what we really need, because they are so much in tune with reality. Isn't democracy about US telling THEM what WE want? never mind THAT.

As a matter of fact, every city official who was in on the decision to declare that a city is a sanctuary city, is an elected official.

I hate this shit, I live in a sanctuary city (Denver). My leaders PRESUME to represent us and do such a thing? How dare they? This is still a democracy, or what? IF THIS EVER WAS A DEMOCRACY then why wasn't the voting public ever asked if we wanted to vote on giving amnesty to illegals? Just wondering.We weren't asked, kiddos.They just ...did it, no questions asked.
Vote them out. If you can't, then I suppose breaking the law is approved by your local government
Somehow, that dosen't work. The political system seems to transcend the voters and gets all metaphysical, and we get Hickenloopers that are from out of state and can condescend to all the and KNOW voters what we really need, because they are so much in tune with reality. Isn't democracy about US telling THEM what WE want? never mind THAT.

As a matter of fact, every city official who was in on the decision to declare that a city is a sanctuary city, is an elected official.
And a fine bunch of voters they are...for their CITY, not to collect Federal funds.
So let them eat sh!t.

And a fine bunch of voters they are...for their CITY, not to collect Federal funds.
So let them eat sh!t.

As already posted on this thread, the feds can not withhold money from a city for failure to enforce federal law. In fact, as AZ found out a couple of years ago, the states were prohibited from enforcing federal law. Sure, trump will try to do it, just like when he threatened to cut off the University of Cal.in Berkeley. He can't do that, either.

Denver never had a vote IF we wanted to be a sanctuary city. It's a rather significant issue, shouldn't have we had a say in it? It was forced on us by liberals, same way trump is doing this NOW. You like that? how is enforcing immigration law unconstitutional? Hmm. How liberals can split hairs. I live with illegals, rich white liberals live in gated elitist communities, speaks for itself. Liberals have the nerve to bash me FOR living in a poor Hispanic barrio! Because I am not rich and elitist? Poor and white? And see the truth? Heaven for-fend! How dare I state illegal immigration hurts and contradict the liberal bullshit? Because it's TRUE. Illegal immigration hurts people. I am here to say. Fact.

Last edited:
Denver never had a vote IF we wanted to be a sanctuary city. It's a rather significant issue, shouldn't have we had a say in it? It was forced on us by liberals, same way trump is doing this NOW. You like that? how is enforcing immigration law unconstitutional? Hmm. How liberals can split hairs. I live with illegals, rich white liberals live in gated elitist communities, speaks for itself. Liberal have the nerve to bash me FOR living in a poor Hispanic barrio! Because I am not rich and elitist? Poor and white? And see the truth? Heaven for-fend!

Mary, I am going to venture a wild guess, and suggest that you never took the trouble to find out what people who were running for your city counsel, felt about sanctuary cities,, before you voted; yet here you are claiming that "liberals forced it down" your throat. Maybe they were elected because you preferred to blame others for what you have failed to do, in your own city, which is to vet your candidates.

Denver never had a vote IF we wanted to be a sanctuary city. It's a rather significant issue, shouldn't have we had a say in it? It was forced on us by liberals, same way trump is doing this NOW. You like that? how is enforcing immigration law unconstitutional? Hmm. How liberals can split hairs. I live with illegals, rich white liberals live in gated elitist communities, speaks for itself. Liberal have the nerve to bash me FOR living in a poor Hispanic barrio! Because I am not rich and elitist? Poor and white? And see the truth? Heaven for-fend!

Mary, I am going to venture a wild guess, and suggest that you never took the trouble to find out what people who were running for your city counsel, felt about sanctuary cities,, before you voted; yet here you are claiming that "liberals forced it down" your throat. Maybe they were elected because you preferred to blame others for what you have failed to do, in your own city, which is to vet your candidates.
I will venture to guess you are jumping to conclusions.I used to presume our "hollowed" politicians, whether I voted for them or not, had our best interests at heart. Call me naive, they didn't and never did. Who is kidding who here? What is you point? Doesn't the body politic supposed remotely represent the PEOPLE? Because, I am not seeing that.

Simple minds like that of the poster of the OP are easily led and incapable of sagacious cognition, that of course is one reason why s/he worships trump. Of course some cities are governed by a leadership which has principles, compassion and a deeper understanding of issues, and that is why people like mind wars voted for those who lead by hate, fear and the callous disregard for other human beings.

if you have a FORMER SECRET SERVICE WARNING PEOPLE WHO KNOWS WAY MORE THAN YOU JACKASSES DO.......AND YOU ALL STILL DON'T LISTEN IT PROVES WHERE SEVERE STUPIDITY REALLY LIES.

HOW LIBERALS ARE GETTING PLAYED – RENEGADE REPUBLICAN EP388

- See more at: How liberals are getting played – Renegade Republican Ep388

You need to stop reading RW crap, you don't need to have another brainwash, in fact it is likely you needed only a slight rinse the first time.

So let them eat sh!t.

As already posted on this thread, the feds can not withhold money from a city for failure to enforce federal law. In fact, as AZ found out a couple of years ago, the states were prohibited from enforcing federal law. Sure, trump will try to do it, just like when he threatened to cut off the University of Cal.in Berkeley. He can't do that, either.
I bet Trump will have a calculation of trespasser cost and reduce Federal funds by that amount.

I doubt if people that support illegal immigration bother to understand WHY some of us are opposed , forget the racism jingoist hate stuff. They ( you, rich white elitist liberals) hate poor white people affected by this and condescend. YOU have NO inkling of how this effects US. I am poor white and illegals have affected me negativity. For real. And MY supposed "representatives" are supposed to represent US, not pander to the politically correct flavor of the month.

I feel sorry for you, you do not understand that democracy, the vote of the people, elected your leaders. We live in a democratic republic, something those on the right and on the Republican idiot fringe do not understand. We the People democratically elect town/city/county counsels to wrote and pass laws, establish policies and even the ordinance you oppose.

You don't like what they've done, you have a choice, move or run for office.

If the Fed does cut funding you'll see a quick change in attitude once the voters in those cities see their tax burden skyrocket to make up for the missing dollars and a mass exodus of citizens and business. There is no way a Democratic controlled government is going to cut spending. I foresee everyone of these cities going the way of Detroit.

I doubt if people that support illegal immigration bother to understand WHY some of us are opposed , forget the racism jingoist hate stuff. They ( you, rich white elitist liberals) hate poor white people affected by this and condescend. YOU have NO inkling of how this effects US. I am poor white and illegals have affected me negativity. For real. And MY supposed "representatives" are supposed to represent US, not pander to the politically correct flavor of the month.

I'm a white (French, German, Italian, Romanian, Catholic & a fourth generation San Franciscan) man, well off and I do not hate poor white people. Honestly, I don't hate anyone I know, and to hate those I don't know is kinda foolish, don't you think?

The vast majority of undocumented immigrants are hard working people who have fled poverty - or worse - to seek a better life for themselves and for their families in the United States. I'm sorry that you are poor, but don't scapegoat others for your situation; I don't know your circumstances, so I won't judge you, but I wonder why you don't have empathy for those who seek a better life, you have that in common with them.

Simple minds like that of the poster of the OP are easily led and incapable of sagacious cognition, that of course is one reason why s/he worships trump. Of course some cities are governed by a leadership which has principles, compassion and a deeper understanding of issues, and that is why people like mind wars voted for those who lead by hate, fear and the callous disregard for other human beings.

if you have a FORMER SECRET SERVICE WARNING PEOPLE WHO KNOWS WAY MORE THAN YOU JACKASSES DO.......AND YOU ALL STILL DON'T LISTEN IT PROVES WHERE SEVERE STUPIDITY REALLY LIES.

You need to stop reading RW crap, you don't need to have another brainwash, in fact it is likely you needed only a slight rinse the first time.

I'm not hung up on left right paradigm . People who are treat the sides as if they are super bowl competitors.
the Left and the Right play the same game just like the krypts and the bloods they both do the same thing.

I listen to people who are attorney's and work with legal information, you should try it you might wake up to real information and not some MSN bs article fed to your entranced thinking that is so far off you can't tell what's real or fake.

upload_2017-2-4_19-38-47.png

I will venture to guess you are jumping to conclusions.I used to presume our "hollowed" politicians, whether I voted for them or not, had our best interests at heart. Call me naive, they didn't and never did. Who is kidding who here? What is you point? Doesn't the body politic supposed remotely represent the PEOPLE? Because, I am not seeing that.

As we democrats have confirmed for us every day, now, politicians represent the people who voted for them, and not necessarily the rest of the country.

We don't want illegal felons living in America.

Denver never had a vote IF we wanted to be a sanctuary city. It's a rather significant issue, shouldn't have we had a say in it? It was forced on us by liberals, same way trump is doing this NOW. You like that? how is enforcing immigration law unconstitutional? Hmm. How liberals can split hairs. I live with illegals, rich white liberals live in gated elitist communities, speaks for itself. Liberals have the nerve to bash me FOR living in a poor Hispanic barrio! Because I am not rich and elitist? Poor and white? And see the truth? Heaven for-fend! How dare I state illegal immigration hurts and contradict the liberal bullshit? Because it's TRUE. Illegal immigration hurts people. I am here to say. Fact.
I think you are a bit confused. The OP refers to sanctuary cities. They want to allow the legal immigrants who are refuges from Muslim countries. You have switched the topic to illegal Hispanics, which is a totally different problem.

The problem as most see it is that Trump did not inform any agency beforehand, and pandemonium ensued. Innocent thoroughly vetted people were suddenly in a purgatory. I hope Trumps sudden half-baked impulses will dampen when he gets used to his job.

The federal government can withhold funds for any reason to wants. No one or entity can harbor criminals.

View attachment 110710
These sanctuary city crybabies are actually willing to lose federal funding in order to ‘protect’ illegals
President Trump’s executive order to freeze funding for “sanctuary cities” that refuse to enforce federal immigration law has been met with expected resistance from big-city liberal politicians nationwide. The order, which also instructs the Department of Homeland Security to release a weekly police blotter on crimes committed by illegal aliens, was issued “to better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions.”

- See more at: These sanctuary city crybabies are actually willing to lose federal funding in order to ‘protect’ illegals
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that they are, it makes you wonder can they not think past the present moment, do they not know how to figure out corporate math and the cost of these illegals.
Can they not figure out Ca. is not in the best of financial status at the moment. Maybe they will once the open the flood gates and see the state go under and it will rapidly.
You do have to give credit though [that doesn't mean you have to agree] if they are willing to suffer an otherwise unnecessary burden for the cause then they are acting on principle more so than politics

Forum List

Back