Boston Mayor Wu says only immigrants of color are welcome in their sanctuary city

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1704208063675.png

Controversial Mayor Michelle Wu who only throws private parties for people she works with who are not white, said today that the sanctuary city of Boston is only accepting immigrants of color saying, "The people of Boston need to embrace immigrants of color because only they are oppressed." She added, "Systemic racism only emanates from white folk, so why add more racist white folk into the mix? You don't see me inviting these honkies to my parties, do you?"

Harvard President Claudine Gay also agreed adding, "I whole heartedly agree with our mayor, but would also add that Jews should not be considered people of color, they should instead be considered white folk and should not be allowed to immigrate into the US. Like our Sister Whoopee Goldberg said, the Holocaust was a white thing, that is, if you believe it happened at all. And if you don't like it, take it up with my boss Barak Obama, I'm bullet proof ya know cuz he runs the world."

1704209032197.png

The only rebuke from the Left to these comments ironically came from Louis Farrakhan saying, "Jesus H Christ! Turn down the racist BS ladies or you will put me out of a job!"

Last edited:
This is why we HATE the corrupted lowIQ leftist criminal scum that infect this Country. KeeL DEM ALL!
The city of Akron, Ohio has just sworn in their new Democrat Mayor Shammas Malik. In one of his first orders of business as mayor, Malik appointed staffers to focus on DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) and climate change.

The public is absolutely exhausted with the left’s obsession with both of these subjects and Democrats do not care.

DEI is divisive and is ruining our institutions of higher education. Climate change is an excuse to tell people what they can and cannot buy, where they can and cannot live, and how they are allowed to use energy.

The new mayor is obviously trying to please the Democrat voters who elected him.

I have never seen an immigrant with no color... They speak as if they are infinite.
Are you saying white people are indigenous to America? Those immigrant white folk were harmless for the Indians, isn't that right?

Also, do you think Ukrainians who have immigrated are people of color, or are you just a mindless Leftist loon like we already know you to be?

This is why we HATE the corrupted lowIQ leftist criminal scum that infect this Country. KeeL DEM ALL!
The city of Akron, Ohio has just sworn in their new Democrat Mayor Shammas Malik. In one of his first orders of business as mayor, Malik appointed staffers to focus on DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) and climate change.

The public is absolutely exhausted with the left’s obsession with both of these subjects and Democrats do not care.

DEI is divisive and is ruining our institutions of higher education. Climate change is an excuse to tell people what they can and cannot buy, where they can and cannot live, and how they are allowed to use energy.

The new mayor is obviously trying to please the Democrat voters who elected him.
It's a satire thread, duh...

View attachment 882301

Controversial Mayor Michelle Wu who only throws private parties for people she works with who are not white, said today that the sanctuary city of Boston is only accepting immigrants of color saying, "The people of Boston need to embrace immigrants of color because only they are oppressed." She added, "Systemic racism only emanates from white folk, so why add more racist white folk into the mix? You don't see me inviting these honkies to my parties, do you?"

Harvard President Claudine Gay also agreed adding, "I whole heartedly agree with our mayor, but would also add that Jews should not be considered people of color, they should instead be considered white folk and should not be allowed to immigrate into the US. Like our Sister Whoopee Goldberg said, the Holocaust was a white thing, that is, if you believe it happened at all. And if you don't like it, take it up with my boss Barak Obama, I'm bullet proof ya know cuz he runs the world."

View attachment 882306

The only rebuke from the Left to these comments ironically came from Louis Farrakhan saying, "Jesus H Christ! Turn down the racist BS ladies or you will put me out of a job!"
/----/ And they claim Republicans are the racists.

How would she know if they were there, they'd have no color?
Exactly, another triumph of ideology over rationality. Of course they could have everyone enter through a revolving door, a guard could then compare the contents of the entry way to a paint strip and ensure only the proper tints are admitted.

Are you saying white people are indigenous to America? Those immigrant white folk were harmless for the Indians, isn't that right?

Also, do you think Ukrainians who have immigrated are people of color, or are you just a mindless Leftist loon like we already know you to be?

The funny thing is virtually all Ukrainians are conservative, white, Orthodox Christians. The DemoKKKrats are too dumb to notice.

lol

Forum List

Back