These Nuns are Getting the Shaft – and Look Who's Smiling

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
nuns-and-obama-1024x536.jpg

How's all that Hope and Change working for you? And millions of elderly Americans who count on the Little Sisters of the Poor for something to eat on their plate at night.

Read more @ Appeals Court Drops Shock Opinion Against These NUNS... Why Is Obama Smiling

what a bunch of bias shit.....judges decided this not obama...rather misleading to those....who just read headlines...which of course is what you hope....dont look behind the mirror

I don't need to say it, but I like reading my own posts.

In order to be a liberal you haveto be either a complete blithering idiot, or a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

Obozo managed to be both.

nuns-and-obama-1024x536.jpg

How's all that Hope and Change working for you? And millions of elderly Americans who count on the Little Sisters of the Poor for something to eat on their plate at night.

Read more @ Appeals Court Drops Shock Opinion Against These NUNS... Why Is Obama Smiling
Why is the opinion 'shocking'? The nuns don't have to pay for any birth control methods they disagree with. They won. They're now trying to prevent a third party insurer from paying for birth control for one of their employees. And its none of their business.

I don't need to say it, but I like reading my own posts.

In order to be a liberal you haveto be either a complete blithering idiot, or a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

Obozo managed to be both.

Or even marginally informed.

Forum List

Back