These "Make Trump Feel Great Again" Rallies Help What , Except Himself..?

Attention Trumpbots!

The election is history. We know the results.our disappointment is not that Sec. Clinton lost. It is that Trump turns out to be the same boorish hulk he was during that campaign.

America does not need a petulant, egotistical graceless buffoon like Donald Trump rendering us in two. We need a statesman, not a reality game show host. We need a leader, not an egomaniac. We need dignity, not locker room talk. We need eloquence not twitter rants.

Are we "butt hurt" as you so eloquently coined a simple phrase for simple minds? Yes. But not due to the election loss. We are butt hurt because we suffer embarrassment at the hands of a person uniquely unqualified to lead our nation.
You seemed to love it when Obama was being the child.... Hmmm Hypocritical ?
Obama was being the child? Care to walk us through that?
What did he say once???? The police acted stupidly?

Didn't you Libs notice that no one is showing up to Trump's rallies just as you predicted?
And the ratings for the rallies are kicking ass.
Feeling stupid yet?

This twitter by the GOP is not telling their people the truth, I am sure that you caught wind of this fake news too.

The fact is, you can ignore a few loons posting whatever pictures they want to support their arguments. The Tweet you would like to lie about and contribute to half of the country was done by a single individual.

Truth is, only about 500 Protesters showed up, vs. 20,000 attendees at The Trump Rally
ANTIFA showed up in small numbers (50), still tried to start shit and had to get tear gassed. And those are facts you cannot ignore.

Didn't you Libs notice that no one is showing up to Trump's rallies just as you predicted?
And the ratings for the rallies are kicking ass.
Feeling stupid yet?

636390300831498378-Anti-Trump.jpg

This twitter by the GOP is not telling their people the truth, I am sure that you caught wind of this fake news too.

So how many of the protesters outside the rally were there to support Trump?

419efb6a-8a69-445c-b689-17fbb9f64d9b.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is all about being a celebrity, not a president. The big difference is, a celebrity only cares about his fans; if he can draw big crowds of his fans to an event, that makes the celebrity happy.

A president is supposed to governing the country. Trump only grudgingly attempts that because it's unpleasant for him to venture outside his fan bubble.

This is exactly what is going on, Well Said.. He is a Reality TV star who fought for good ratings.

So according to you, Trump is a Successful Reality Star, and Hillary Clinton is a Failed Politician.
She can't even beat a Reality Star?
By your inference you dont think this is true? Trump is a reality star. Clinton is a failed politician. Trump should also thank Obama because if it wasnt for him acting like a reality TV star Trump would never have had a chance to get the nomination. The country was already used to thin skinned drama queens.
No, Trump is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and HILLARY CLINTON IS A BITTER DRUNK AND FAILED POLITICIAN, A CRIMINAL, AND A COMMUNIST WHORE, & CARPET MUNCHER

Why does it bug you so much? Why do you fascists like Antifa and the Nazi always hate it when people use their right to free speech?

Not all people who oppose Trump are far left...

Yet all who wish to squash free speech like you are.
Picking a fight with McConnell struck me as ... odd. LOL
Why? McConnell is whats wrong with the country. If Trump by accident helps fix that I am not going to complain.
Trump can't get any legislation passed. And Trump has not done the one thing he could do to push McConnell to pass things - make peace with the dem moderates in the senate, and after his Charlottesville gaffe of saying "there were some good people with the Nazis and White Supremicists" that's not happening
There most likely were good people in the rally. Not smart people. There had to be a percentage of idiots who didn't know what the Altright really was. We can thank the Media for that since they lump ALL who are not regressives like them into the Altright. Same can be said from the communist side of BLM and Antifa.

Attention Trumpbots!

The election is history. We know the results.our disappointment is not that Sec. Clinton lost. It is that Trump turns out to be the same boorish hulk he was during that campaign.

America does not need a petulant, egotistical graceless buffoon like Donald Trump rendering us in two. We need a statesman, not a reality game show host. We need a leader, not an egomaniac. We need dignity, not locker room talk. We need eloquence not twitter rants.

Are we "butt hurt" as you so eloquently coined a simple phrase for simple minds? Yes. But not due to the election loss. We are butt hurt because we suffer embarrassment at the hands of a person uniquely unqualified to lead our nation.
You seemed to love it when Obama was being the child.... Hmmm Hypocritical ?
Obama was being the child? Care to walk us through that?
What did he say once???? The police acted stupidly?
And he took heat for that. But the Trumpbots heap praise on the huckster for far worse.

Why does it bug you so much? Why do you fascists like Antifa and the Nazi always hate it when people use their right to free speech?

Why? McConnell is whats wrong with the country. If Trump by accident helps fix that I am not going to complain.
Trump can't get any legislation passed. And Trump has not done the one thing he could do to push McConnell to pass things - make peace with the dem moderates in the senate, and after his Charlottesville gaffe of saying "there were some good people with the Nazis and White Supremicists" that's not happening
There most likely were good people in the rally. Not smart people. There had to be a percentage of idiots who didn't know what the Altright really was. We can thank the Media for that since they lump ALL who are not regressives like them into the Altright. Same can be said from the communist side of BLM and Antifa.
Yep some of those marching with tiki torches scaring the Jews and college kids were swell folks. Super patriots as it were. (sarcasm)

I am preety sure attacking Fox and personally pointing out Rush was uncivil. I am also damn sure turning the IRS on conservative movements were DAMN uncivil. Glass houses.

IF Obama was the cunning bastard easily and personally manipulating the IRS, don't you think we would have LONG seen Trump's tax returns???

Exactly what is THE ALT RIGHT? Because I don't think YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.
It's a fictitious term originally made up as usual....by THE LEFT...

If The People who elected President Trump are ALT RIGHT as you say, then there is no ALTERNATE RIGHT. Because The President won 85% of the counties in the 50 states vs. Clinton's 15%.
So ALT RIGHT.....really is just "MAINSTREAM MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA" and alt right is just a figment of people's imaginations.

Yep some of those marching with tiki torches scaring the Jews and college kids were swell folks. Super patriots as it were. (sarcasm)
That was the day before. That group was also tiny as shit. If it wasn't for morons like the regressives the alt right would have no power. For crying out loud they call Ben Shapiro alt right. A Orthodox Jew who recived more hate frte the alt right then any other person during the election cycle.

I am preety sure attacking Fox and personally pointing out Rush was uncivil. I am also damn sure turning the IRS on conservative movements were DAMN uncivil. Glass houses.

IF Obama was the cunning bastard easily and personally manipulating the IRS, don't you think we would have LONG seen Trump's tax returns???
Because Obama would openly break the law ? Are you sniffing glue?

After a few weeks of Mirror Mirror on the Wall isn't working anymore, Trump does a stupid complain hour

about everything that bugs him and get's Cheer-On..about himself.

View attachment 145568View attachment 145569

What was your thread titled about Obama's endless whining with fox news?
How bout when he literally targeted James Rosen, a journalist for fox?

You being a hypocrite?

Exactly what is THE ALT RIGHT? Because I don't think YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.
It's a fictitious term originally made up as usual....by THE LEFT...

If The People who elected President Trump are ALT RIGHT as you say, then there is no ALTERNATE RIGHT. Because The President won 85% of the counties in the 50 states vs. Clinton's 15%.
So ALT RIGHT.....really is just "MAINSTREAM MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA" and alt right is just a figment of people's imaginations.
I know what they are. They are a collection of racist morons who think the western culture is synonymous with being white and need to save the white race from other races. If you dont think the white race is superior you are NOT alt right. No matter what that retard Milo said.

Forum List

Back