These "Make Trump Feel Great Again" Rallies Help What , Except Himself..?

After a few weeks of Mirror Mirror on the Wall isn't working anymore, Trump does a stupid complain hour

about everything that bugs him and get's Cheer-On..about himself.

View attachment 145568View attachment 145569

Narcissism is an addiction for Trump that MUST be constantly fed......and the right wing morons who back him......keep feeding his fat ass.

upload_2017-8-23_9-48-9.png

Translation; Trump kicked libtard's ass again last night and they're out crying about it on message boards today.

Another melted snowflake.
Shouldn't Trump be leading instead of dividing? Shouldn't he be seeking solutions instead of scapegoats? Shouldn't he be appealing to all of America instead of his shriveling base of supporters?

Shouldn't he have mentioned the missing and presumed dead American sailors instead of his apartment? Shouldn't he be building coalitions in congress to advance his agenda instead of attacking members of his own party?

What makes political attacks more important than governing? I'm a proud Liberal and I feel nothing from his, what was it you so eloquently called it, "kicked libtard' ass". Rather, I pity the egotist, feel sorry for the politically ignorant, embarrassed by the huckster and worry for our nation.

Obama started campaigning thirty days after his inauguration in 09. Were you outraged at that as well?
Link to him having a designated campaign rally for his 2012 election, please!
Why do you assume we are all retards that will never understand simple concepts? Are you that stupid to think the rallies he held months after the election were not reelection pushes? Do you still believe in the tooth fairy? Christ by defending Obama's stupidity you look the hypocrite and lose. The proper answer is "Sure Obama did it and it was scummy then as well". But nope you regressives cant help yourself you jump right in the line of fire and ether lie or show your ignorance.

Trump is all about being a celebrity, not a president. The big difference is, a celebrity only cares about his fans; if he can draw big crowds of his fans to an event, that makes the celebrity happy.

A president is supposed to governing the country. Trump only grudgingly attempts that because it's unpleasant for him to venture outside his fan bubble.

This is exactly what is going on, Well Said.. He is a Reality TV star who fought for good ratings.

The curious thing is that early in the primaries he ran on being the "deal maker." Yet, he's governing as exactly the opposite. And his fans love it. I think it's because he gives a voice to their feelings of having some grievance, and it's a grievance against those who've materially succeeded, and Trump continually ridicules him "we're the elite not them, you are the elite" as well as non-whites. And he's actually against more highly skilled immigrants .. which economically is insane because THAT is why America is exceptional.

It may be a reality show of the Walking Dead "well we're fucked and can't change that, but by Christ we'll piss everyone off." LOL

Shouldn't Trump be leading instead of dividing? Shouldn't he be seeking solutions instead of scapegoats? Shouldn't he be appealing to all of America instead of his shriveling base of supporters?

Shouldn't he have mentioned the missing and presumed dead American sailors instead of his apartment? Shouldn't he be building coalitions in congress to advance his agenda instead of attacking members of his own party?

What makes political attacks more important than governing? I'm a proud Liberal and I feel nothing from his, what was it you so eloquently called it, "kicked libtard' ass". Rather, I pity the egotist, feel sorry for the politically ignorant, embarrassed by the huckster and worry for our nation.

Exactly how most people feel right now!

Attention Trumpbots!

The election is history. We know the results.our disappointment is not that Sec. Clinton lost. It is that Trump turns out to be the same boorish hulk he was during that campaign.

America does not need a petulant, egotistical graceless buffoon like Donald Trump rendering us in two. We need a statesman, not a reality game show host. We need a leader, not an egomaniac. We need dignity, not locker room talk. We need eloquence not twitter rants.

Are we "butt hurt" as you so eloquently coined a simple phrase for simple minds? Yes. But not due to the election loss. We are butt hurt because we suffer embarrassment at the hands of a person uniquely unqualified to lead our nation.

Attention Trumpbots!

The election is history. We know the results.our disappointment is not that Sec. Clinton lost. It is that Trump turns out to be the same boorish hulk he was during that campaign.

America does not need a petulant, egotistical graceless buffoon like Donald Trump rendering us in two. We need a statesman, not a reality game show host. We need a leader, not an egomaniac. We need dignity, not locker room talk. We need eloquence not twitter rants.

Are we "butt hurt" as you so eloquently coined a simple phrase for simple minds? Yes. But not due to the election loss. We are butt hurt because we suffer embarrassment at the hands of a person uniquely unqualified to lead our nation.
You seemed to love it when Obama was being the child.... Hmmm Hypocritical ?

Why does it bug you so much? Why do you fascists like Antifa and the Nazi always hate it when people use their right to free speech?

Not all people who oppose Trump are far left...

Yet all who wish to squash free speech like you are.

Like squashing free speech by calling everything Fake News...:wink_2:

He isnt telling them Not to speak like you are. He is just saying they are lying through their teeth and in his defense they are 80% of the time. Its that 20% that keeps getting him in trouble.

Why does it bug you so much? Why do you fascists like Antifa and the Nazi always hate it when people use their right to free speech?

Picking a fight with McConnell struck me as ... odd. LOL[/QUOTE]
Why? McConnell is whats wrong with the country. If Trump by accident helps fix that I am not going to complain.

Attention Trumpbots!

I didn't like many of his policies, but I don't recall Obama as being uncivil to anyone.

Attention Trumpbots!

Obama was being the child? Care to walk us through that?

Picking a fight with McConnell struck me as ... odd. LOL
Why? McConnell is whats wrong with the country. If Trump by accident helps fix that I am not going to complain.[/QUOTE]
Trump can't get any legislation passed. And Trump has not done the one thing he could do to push McConnell to pass things - make peace with the dem moderates in the senate, and after his Charlottesville gaffe of saying "there were some good people with the Nazis and White Supremicists" that's not happening

The curious thing is that early in the primaries he ran on being the "deal maker." Yet, he's governing as exactly the opposite. And his fans love it. I think it's because he gives a voice to their feelings of having some grievance, and it's a grievance against those who've materially succeeded, and Trump continually ridicules him "we're the elite not them, you are the elite" as well as non-whites. And he's actually against more highly skilled immigrants .. which economically is insane because THAT is why America is exceptional.

It may be a reality show of the Walking Dead "well we're fucked and can't change that, but by Christ we'll piss everyone off." LOL

I watched his show,and was sucked into his spell for a while last summer during the primaries.. he is a master manipulating salesman .
But seriously, I can not imagine having Ted Cruz as president.. :eek:
We lucked out there..

Attention Trumpbots!

I didn't like many of his policies, but I don't recall Obama as being uncivil to anyone.
I am preety sure attacking Fox and personally pointing out Rush was uncivil. I am also damn sure turning the IRS on conservative movements were DAMN uncivil. Glass houses.

Forum List

Back