These fuel prices are ridiculous

Of course he doesn't any fool knows that BUT even you have to admit if 25% of oil/gas comes from
Federal lands AND the idiot has a moratorium on exploration leases where do you think the FUTURE
oil and gas will come from? DUH!!!
The federal share of total U.S. crude oil production fell from its peak at nearly 36% in 2009 to less than 24% in 2017 at the same time overall production increased.
There is no shortage of oil that can be drawn out of the ground not on federal land.

Gas consumption was WAY down because no one was traveling, going to work, going out to eat.

The economy was a disaster. That’s what led to low gas prices.
I was giddy paying .97 cents for gas yet I had no job to drive to or school so I didn't use the cheap gas...

The oil from the tar sands is still being transported into the US for processing, one stupid pipeline is not going to stop fuel or oil from flowing that is done by the extractors and refiners of which are not under govt. control. If you have a beef jump the capitalist since they are in control of production. There is no shortages of oil or gas in the world since the futures market sets the price for oil. The US became an major producer of oil during Oblama well before Trump was elected.

Despite the U.S. becoming a net petroleum exporter, most regions are still net importers

No but I thought you environmentally concerned would be totally upset that Canada will be shipping at the rate of 34 million barrels a month in oil tankers on the open ocean! You are evidently too young to remember the Exxon Valdez of 1989!

I already have. Do try to keep up.
nope, future's market trading barrells of gas on the floor happens for reasons, it doesn't just happen, so explain why the price per barrel went up?

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon
When will you guys EVER learn? Biden cannot control global gas prices. When you buy a gallon of gas, you are bidding for that gallon of gas against every person on earth buying a gallon of gas today. These are private companies that sell globally to the highest bidders. If you like your budget being at the mercy of the global gasoline market, then keep right on shitting on alt energy. Way to go. Kick yourself in the face while you are at it, for good measure.

Little to no effect on oil prices... If you think it does, go educate yourself...

You are coming here hoping you can find people who have as much ignorance of the facts as you do...
banning fracking has a huge impact on oil prices, moron. Why do you imagine oil prices cam down from the highs we experienced under Obama?

Another lie..."economic activity"? It may cause deflation but I don't know that. but what I do know for sure is that had nothing to do with the 80's where "economic activity" exploded like never before in history.
He always spouts off typical mumbo jumbo of the demofks

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Great weren't the 2021 prices the price when Trump left office?

So Trump fucks it up and you bitch the Biden can't fix a Trump fuck up quicker...

Same routine from the GOP crew.. This was the same with Bush and Obama...

Lets just look at Wheat Prices... Trump got Wheat at $4.21, he gave it back at $6.72, It is now at $7.49...

So Trump over saw $2.50 increase and left it on the the way up (increased by over a dollar in last year), Biden has seen it increase by 70 cent...

By the way Trump or Biden have little to no control over these prices...

Post without the juvenile vulgarity and I will educate you.

No but I thought you environmentally concerned would be totally upset that Canada will be shipping at the rate of 34 million barrels a month in oil tankers on the open ocean!
The concern over that is part of why Keystone XL was opposed. People who actually care about the environment are ten steps ahead of you trolls who only pretend to care to score a point, when convenient.

Little to no effect on oil prices... If you think it does, go educate yourself...

You are coming here hoping you can find people who have as much ignorance of the facts as you do...

Live interactive chart of West Texas Intermediate (WTI or NYMEX) crude oil prices per barrel. The current price of WTI crude oil as of October 18, 2021 is 82.14 per barrel.
Crude Oil Prices Today - Live Chart | MacroTrends

Biden oil.....$82 bucks.

Remember this?

It seems to me that this could be achieved by the US govt setting a price floor for crude oil sold in the US, at a level that is at least sustainable for most of the shale oil industry. A price floor of say $45 - $50 per barrel might do the job at the moment, and because that is about the current oil price....[2017]
oilprice.com

Should Trump Set A Floor Under Oil Prices? | OilPrice.com

With uncertainty plaguing the oil markets, it doesn’t seem unreasonable to ask the question - should the government put a price floor under crude oil?
oilprice.com
oilprice.com

Remember this moron who voted for Biden....

1634828613461.png

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon

Prtices are skyrocketing in North Carolina... It's now $3.25/gal.. Last week it was $3.05/gal. Thank you Joey Xi. Before he took office it was $1.89/gal.

so he should use loopholes to avoid taxs,,

good idea,,

$45 a barrel under Trump.....yesterday: $82.14

View attachment 554532

I read today the economy has moved to number one as voter concern. Inflation and possible recession

hahahhahah---no, it's not just the taxes, Biden fkd up the our energy independence .....

The jimmeh inflation years, shortages, incompetency, are back.

Funny thing, it didn't bother the democrats one bit to bitch about everything under the sun when Trump was prez, whether it was his fault or not. Or even if it wasn't true, the democrats bitched anyway.

Grampa Murked U
I agree. Last year gas was 1.70 a gallon. Today its 3.29 a gallon and God knows what it will be next year.

So you want to shut the economy down again?
You people are being SOOOOO myopic….just be glad that you’re not subjected to mean tweets and that terrifying TRUMPISM anymore.
Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

Forum List

Back