These fuel prices are ridiculous

Ah, the lies you guys tell yourselves to make yourself feel better.
until you can explain illegally extending a one day election two extra days, sure. It's fking hilarious the lengths you all go through to stick with the cheat.

But we do vote for our representatives, which is democratic.

At least, that’s what we did last time despite some serious efforts to stop it.
thats a democratic process done in our constitutional republic,, it in no way makes us a democracy,,

wonder why you ignored the rest of my comment about increased costs due to rising fuel cost??

might be because you are already rich and dont care about us little people,,

Checking my economics book, actually it’s the result of the high demand.

Can all y’all stop acting like politics is the only thing going on in the world?
no, it's shutting down oil supplies. Intentionally!!!! again, you think we're all stupid, I get it!!!! You actually hate us, cause we call it out. The cheat, the intentional supply shorts, the mandate to stop services. we get it, you think wrong.

POTUS has VERY little to do with gas prices. Keep in mind they were artificially low last year because Donnie botched the pandemic response and nobody was going very far.
lol...white liberals only have one thinking gear, reverse...the post first declares the president has little to do with gas prices and then goes on to claim it was all trumps fault that gas prices were so low... :auiqs.jpg: ;):abgg2q.jpg:

The idea while appealing just won't fly for me. I haul tons of weight every week. Putting high strain/stress on batteries shortens their lifespan and makes them hold less charge.
I'm sure those batteries are Hella Expensive to replace too

Hmmmm -

Ford covers the battery (and all EV unique components) with a warranty for 8 years or 100,000 miles. Battery capacity is to retain a minimum of 70% of its original capacity over that period.

Keep in mind that I'll be saving a butt-ton on oil changes, fuel and other maintenance. About the only wear issues are brake pads, windshield wiper blades and tires. And you have to refill your wiper fluid from time time to time. Also, EV battery cost will come down SIGNIFICANTLY over the next 8 years. Ford has thought through the battery manufacturing issues as well.

lol...white liberals only have one thinking gear, reverse...the post first declares the president has little to do with gas prices and then goes on to claim it was all trumps fault that gas prices were so low... :auiqs.jpg: ;):abgg2q.jpg:
almost every post they do that.

Yes, the pandemic and Trumpy Bear's lack of a coherent response had quite a bit to do with low prices last year. When people started traveling again, prices went back up. Supply/ Demand. You understand those principles yes?

Checking my economics book, actually it’s the result of the high demand.

Can all y’all stop acting like politics is the only thing going on in the world?
Your prog economics book is nothing but lies. Democrats cause low supply. That also makes prices go up, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back