These fuel prices are ridiculous

Have you people never heard of OPEC they do have a large control of market prices because it is an oil cartel.
great --lets cut the Pipeline--that makes sense = IDIOTS
etc

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I have paid more & have paid less, like it when gas is cheap but that has nothing to do with who is president.
Sure it does when the POTUS forbids drilling for oil on Fed lands and wants to end fracking. Speculators can see the writing on the wall. Hence gas is now 3.29 a gallon where I live.

I prefer 1.70 when Trump was POTUS.

Grampa Murked U
I agree. Last year gas was 1.70 a gallon. Today its 3.29 a gallon and God knows what it will be next year.
Talk oil producers into uncapping those wells and ask those striking refinery workers to return to work and get the refineries all opened back up, don;t ask the govt. they don't control their operations.

great --lets cut the Pipeline--that makes sense = IDIOTS
etc
The 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines in the US were not affected by the XL not getting built and the oil is still being shipped from the Chinese oilfields in the tar sands of Alberta.
China has invested $55B in Alberta
The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada. It doesn't estimate how much those energy investments are worth now but Houlden said he expects most values have declined.Jun 2, 2019

You must be that Chinese mole that USMB has propagating for the betterment of China's fuel supply.

Not at all. Inflation was 13.5 when reagan took over, when he left, it had lowered to 5 percent.
Yes, when he left 8 years later. That inflationary period lasted from Nixon until the end of Reagan....We have had only one year and you guys are whining like you actually can't afford a Spam sandwich. Do you people hire professional criers to put on a show in public?

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon
High gas prices now 56% more than a year ago.
a) Biden canceled Federal land exploration(where 25% of oil is produced today)
Oil from federal lands tops 1B barrels as Trump eases rules
b) Biden begs OPEC to increase production...
c) Security of the USA at risk as today USA is dependent on foreign oil vs just a year ago the USA was energy independent. The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.31.55 AM.png

Yes, when he left 8 years later. That inflationary period lasted from Nixon until the end of Reagan....We have had only one year and you guys are whining like you actually can't afford a Spam sandwich. Do you people hire professional criers to put on a show in public?

High gas prices now 56% more than a year ago.
a) Biden canceled Federal land exploration(where 25% of oil is produced today)
Oil from federal lands tops 1B barrels as Trump eases rules
b) Biden begs OPEC to increase production...
c) Security of the USA at risk as today USA is dependent on foreign oil vs just a year ago the USA was energy independent. The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
View attachment 554545
Last year the market price collapsed because of no activity in the near future market and oil went to a negative price for the first time ever, why did Trump not support the oil industry when it collapsed to keep the high prices down when oil companies went back to work?

Forum List

Back