These Abortion Protests Are Pathetic

So, you go from "That wasn't in Michigan" to "People following the law"?

Michiganders voted for this stupid shit, they can lie in the bed they made.

The point is you think AZ. was an insurrection but MI. wasn't?

My opinion, neither, were even an attempt.
YOU can't have it both ways.
Your picture was a lie. That wasn’t the Capital building.
The fact people legally carried firearms may trigger you Karen’s, but nobody was arrested or confronted because they were law abiding citizens.

You forgot Bush Jr. He also flipped his stance on abortion as he ran for President.

Yes....and I absolutely agree that ALL politicians are hypocritical in what they spew. Usually it's about 35% of the Democrats that oppose abortion and only the same percentage of Republicans that are in favor.

But even though it's not really a political divide...the two parties seem to desire to make it one. And a big question is WHY?

What is going on that they wish to distract us from?
It happened a long time ago for the obvious reason..................secure votes.

Those were mostly "hangers on" that had a nighttime agenda of looting and destruction.
NOT legit "protesters" in my book.
The protesters in the daytime were mostly peaceful.
The ones at night were violent.

Those "protesting" at night were mostly the right wing agitators and looters who formed the bulk of those arrested, but I'm talking about all of the videos of random police brutality - like the cop knocking the elderly man to the street when he tried to ask a question, fracturing his skull and sending him to hospital. Or the guy pulled off his bicycle and beaten by the cops.

When leftists demonstrate, the police get very aggressive with them. Not so when white people on the right are protesting.

The fact people legally carried firearms may trigger you Karen’s, but nobody was arrested or confronted because they were law abiding citizens.

Threatening and intimidating members of the legislature, or anyone for that matter, is illegal behaviour. It is also illegal to take guns into the legislature, so don't try to tell me that ANYTHING these clowns did was legal. It wasn't.

It damned sure was.
No, retard, it triggered the same politicians who voted for the dumbass pussy's, to open carry firearms in public.

WHY, would you walk around with a gun, in the open for no particular reason?
I don't, but when I did, I was on my way to the woods or to murder an animal.

Like the BIG 4-wheel drive truck syndrome, small penis.

Those "protesting" at night were mostly the right wing agitators and looters who formed the bulk of those arrested, but I'm talking about all of the videos of random police brutality - like the cop knocking the elderly man to the street when he tried to ask a question, fracturing his skull and sending him to hospital.
Yeah, I saw that.
That was a prime example, most kept going, heartless, like an old man is going to do ANYTHING to them.
Or the guy pulled off his bicycle and beaten by the cops.

When leftists demonstrate, the police get very aggressive with them. Not so when white people on the right are protesting.
There is some discrepancy, your right.

Threatening and intimidating members of the legislature, or anyone for that matter, is illegal behaviour.
It should be, if it isn't already, in some states.
It is also illegal to take guns into the legislature, so don't try to tell me that ANYTHING these clowns did was legal. It wasn't.
NOPE, believe it or not, it's legal in some states, that's why they weren't stopped at the building entrance.

It damned sure was.

No, retard, it triggered the same politicians who voted for the dumbass pussy's, to open carry firearms in public.

WHY, would you walk around with a gun, in the open for no particular reason?
I don't, but when I did, I was on my way to the woods or to murder an animal.

Like the BIG 4-wheel drive truck syndrome, small penis.
I’m not the one defending people laying down in roads in a tantrum thinking they’ll get the Justices running back to the court to reverse their decision. That honor is yours.

It should be, if it isn't already, in some states.

NOPE, believe it or not, it's legal in some states, that's why they weren't stopped at the building entrance.

That's insanity.
I’m not the one defending people laying down in roads in a tantrum thinking they’ll get the Justices running back to the court to reverse their decision. That honor is yours.

No one expects the judges to reverse their decision. But it may make them think twice about rolling back other freedoms, in the future.

I think all of Trump's picks should be disqualified for lying to the Senators. Failing which term limits should be established.

This court was bought and paid for by the Federalist Society to undermine individual rights.

That's insanity.

No one expects the judges to reverse their decision. But it may make them think twice about rolling back other freedoms, in the future.

I think all of Trump's picks should be disqualified for lying to the Senators. Failing which term limits should be established.

This court was bought and paid for by the Federalist Society to undermine individual rights.
Justices have bitch slapped your American comrades with 4 major decisions this week.

Mob rule may work in KKKanada, but not here.

That's insanity.

And BTW - thank the American Democrats for approval of all of Trumps judges.

Sure, it is.
Been through thick and thin through the decades.
I can count on one hand the number of protests that changed a law, if ever.
Changed a feeling and decision on continuing a war.
Felt that way decades ago.............a little.........................NOW?
Not at all, sides are too entrenched.
At least they're getting some exercise.

Part of the problem is that these people, mostly young, are products of liberal public schools where everyone “wins.“ Liberals hate the idea of letting kids learn, from an early age, that people are superior to others in some regard, and inferior in others.

I, for example, knew from elementary school that I was a “winner” when it came to reading comprehension, as well as to writing and other communications-related skills. At the same time, I knew I pulled up the rear in kickball, and was always picked last.

But for the past few decades, in pursuit of the false idea that everyone is equal in everything, everyone got a gold star - and thus they never learned to lose.

What we see now is a case of arrested development, in which adults who never learned to lose throw tantrums that would have been age-appropriate as a 7-year-old.

Part of the problem is that these people, mostly young, are products of liberal public schools where everyone “wins.“ Liberals hate the idea of letting kids learn, from an early age, that people are superior to others in some regard, and inferior in others.

I, for example, knew from elementary school that I was a “winner” when it came to reading comprehension, as well as to writing and other communications-related skills. At the same time, I knew I pulled up the rear in kickball, and was always picked last.

But for the past few decades, in pursuit of the false idea of that everyone is equal in everything, everyone got a gold star - and this never learned to lose.

What we see now is a case of arrested development, in which adults who never learned to lose throw tantrums that would have been age-appropriate as a 7-year-old.
Yep. We are seeing the fruits of the participation trophy generation.

And BTW - thank the American Democrats for approval of all of Trumps judges.
I always said that one of the main reasons - if not THE main reason - I was voting for Trump was to see a constitutional SCOTUS and not one made up of liberal activist judges. That was accomplished, and the benefit to having had Trump as president will long outlast him.

But for the past few decades, in pursuit of the false idea of that everyone is equal in everything, everyone got a gold star - and this never learned to lose.

No, got a old man now, throwing a tantrum.

June 28 2022
Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday unleashed a dozen social-media posts in the wake of the testimony of a former top White House aide before the January 6 committee, calling the staffer a "total phony" and "third rate social climber," as well as suggesting that she was a "whacko" because of her handwriting.

"There is no cross examination of this so-called witness. This is a Kangaroo Court!" Trump wrote on his social-media platform.

In another post, he said that her "body language is that of a total bull…. artist. Fantasy Land!"

Trump's response mirrors how he used Twitter during his presidency.

No, got a old man now, throwing a tantrum.

June 28 2022
Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday unleashed a dozen social-media posts in the wake of the testimony of a former top White House aide before the January 6 committee, calling the staffer a "total phony" and "third rate social climber," as well as suggesting that she was a "whacko" because of her handwriting.

"There is no cross examination of this so-called witness. This is a Kangaroo Court!" Trump wrote on his social-media platform.

In another post, he said that her "body language is that of a total bull…. artist. Fantasy Land!"

Trump's response mirrors how he used Twitter during his presidency.
Your clown show is a circular firing squad.

That would be Trump and his regime.....................as usual.

WE GOT HIM NOW! Part 43,593 in a continuing series.
1656513273648.gif

I always said that one of the main reasons - if not THE main reason - I was voting for Trump was to see a constitutional SCOTUS and not one made up of liberal activist judges. That was accomplished, and the benefit to having had Trump as president will long outlast him.
They lied under oath, every one of them.
Article III federal judges are appointed to life terms while serving "during good Behaviour," as stated in Section 1 of Article III of the United States Constitution.
IMPEACH.

Forum List

Back