These Abortion Protests Are Pathetic

The fact that you're a lying racist who wants an authoritarian dictatorship over the objections of nearly ALL normal Americans who really just want good governance, shows the extent you people will go to in order to ensure a white apartheid nation.

You've had minority rule in the USA for the past 20 years. The people blocking your progress were elected by far fewer voters than those who are trying to work on behalf of the people.

You've only won the popular vote for President ONCE since 1992. Packing the Supreme Court to overturn all of the rulings the theocrats backing the Federalist Society hates, isn't going to work.
After Trump invades KKKanada to liberate you from your fascist regime in ‘25 you’ll appreciate Trump a lot more.

The fact that you're a lying racist who wants an authoritarian dictatorship over the objections of nearly ALL normal Americans who really just want good governance, shows the extent you people will go to in order to ensure a white apartheid nation.

You've had minority rule in the USA for the past 20 years. The people blocking your progress were elected by far fewer voters than those who are trying to work on behalf of the people.

You've only won the popular vote for President ONCE since 1992. Packing the Supreme Court to overturn all of the rulings the theocrats backing the Federalist Society hates, isn't going to work.
Wow! The liberal from another country went right to calling me a racist. That’s how I know I‘ve won the argument. Name ONE thing I’ve said that’s racist.

Youre obnoxious. I don’t come into YOUR country’s site and criticize the idiots who voted for Trudeau and the fascist empire he’s running.

She’s not even an American! Can you imagine the reaction of the French if we came on to one of their websites and started criticizing their president and the people who voted for him?

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster, and those with the weakest arguments, attack my nationality first. Thank you for admitting you have NOTHING.
They "stormed" the capitol?
Just to bang on windows?

These people were armed.

View attachment 663760

Inside the Michigan state capitol in Lansing.

Do you consider that an insurrection too?

Those of us watching from foreign countries could not help but notice how the police didn't lay a hand on these protestors, unlike the BLM protestors who were routinely gassed, pelted with rubber bullets, and beaten by police.

They brought guns into the legislature and threatened sitting members of the state government. Yes, this was definitely an attempt to intimidate the elected representatives.

After Trump invades KKKanada to liberate you from your fascist regime in ‘25 you’ll appreciate Trump a lot more.

Trump couldn't invade his own country successfully, and he'll never be elected again. Other countries will just cut you off if you elect another idiot like Trump again.

We've seen what happens to democracies once a dictator takes over.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster, and those with the weakest arguments, attack my nationality first. Thank you for admitting you have NOTHING.

Those of us watching from foreign countries could not help but notice how the police didn't lay a hand on these protestors, unlike the BLM protestors who were routinely gassed, pelted with rubber bullets, and beaten by police.

They brought guns into the legislature and threatened sitting members of the state government. Yes, this was definitely an attempt to intimidate the elected representatives.
KKKanada arrests people for peacefully protesting and confiscates the life savings of everyone the government doesn’t like without due process, and prosecutes people for saying Islam is controlled by people wishing to do violence.

Stalin would blush at your dictatorship.

Trump couldn't invade his own country successfully, and he'll never be elected again. Other countries will just cut you off if you elect another idiot like Trump again.

Like KKKanada

Huh?? You’re accusing ME of attacking the poster? You came right out of the gate calling me a racist!

I swear.….these leftists can’t see their own hypocrisy.

From all I've seen the protests are in the usual liberal political cities. Portland, Seattle, LA and etc....

What is it to them if Alabama has a ban on abortion?

Why do they not have a right to say for themselves what they want to do or not do?

One thing is for certain....if those people in liberal cities decide that BBQ is illegal and make it federally mandated there is going to be another civil war.

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster
Sweet irony…

CBC talking points. You Northern Loons love your lying TV's as much as American idiots do.

A. That’s not the Michigan state capitol.
B. Who could pass up such a target rich environment?
April 30 2020
Hundreds were seen protesting at the Michigan state capitol in Lansing, with some armed demonstrators pushing inside as the legislature discussed Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) state of emergency over the coronavirus pandemic.

Protesters brandished firearms, signs and American flags inside the statehouse, chanting “Let us in!” The protest marked just the latest action against Whitmer’s policies intended to blunt the coronavirus’s spread.

While not all the protesters were armed, there were some armed men in the crowd inside. Michigan is an open-carry state, and people are allowed to openly carry inside the state Capitol, though signs and banners are banned from the building to prevent potential damage to the architecture.

I just noticed something about the liberal from Canada who called ME a racist: she’s made antisemitic remarks about Jews.

More irony, eh?
It's called hypocrisy....

Like nobody has a right to refuse a medical treatment like vaccines but then has an absolute choice whether to murder unborn babies inside a woman's body or choose to have or not have FGM.

IDK about that.

Those were mostly "hangers on" that had a nighttime agenda of looting and destruction.
NOT legit "protesters" in my book.
The protesters in the daytime were mostly peaceful.
The ones at night were violent.
Correct.

It's called hypocrisy....

Like nobody has a right to refuse a medical treatment like vaccines but then has an absolute choice whether to murder unborn babies inside a woman's body or choose to have or not have FGM.
Yea, examples of liberal hypocrisy are all over the place. Look at how they throw conservatives in jail, without a trial, for a year for dressing up weird and marching into the Capitol, but insist on calling the leftist rioters who did damage to the AZ statehouse “peaceful protestors.”

April 30 2020
Hundreds were seen protesting at the Michigan state capitol in Lansing, with some armed demonstrators pushing inside as the legislature discussed Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) state of emergency over the coronavirus pandemic.

Protesters brandished firearms, signs and American flags inside the statehouse, chanting “Let us in!” The protest marked just the latest action against Whitmer’s policies intended to blunt the coronavirus’s spread.

While not all the protesters were armed, there were some armed men in the crowd inside. Michigan is an open-carry state, and people are allowed to openly carry inside the state Capitol, though signs and banners are banned from the building to prevent potential damage to the architecture.

And? People following the law are evil now?

Yea, examples of liberal hypocrisy are all over the place. Look at how they throw conservatives in jail, without a trial, for a year for dressing up weird and marching into the Capitol, but insist on calling the leftist rioters who did damage to the AZ statehouse “peaceful protestors.”
How about how Joe Biden the senator was opposed to abortion before he became a vice presidential candidate....
Yeah....how about that one?

And? People following the law are evil now?
So, you go from "That wasn't in Michigan" to "People following the law"?

Michiganders voted for this stupid shit, they can lie in the bed they made.

The point is you think AZ. was an insurrection but MI. wasn't?

My opinion, neither, were even an attempt.
YOU can't have it both ways.

How about how Joe Biden the senator was opposed to abortion before he became a vice presidential candidate....
Yeah....how about that one?
So, Trump was in favor of partial birth abortion.

One American president once declared they were “pro-choice in every respect” and that any decisions on abortion should be between a woman and her doctor. Another American president once said women did not have the “sole right” to terminate their pregnancy and backed a Constitutional amendment to effectively overturn Roe v. Wade.

The first was Donald Trump and the second was Joe Biden, each of whom made later-in-life turns on abortion before they reached the White House — but long after they’d become prominent figures on the national stage. In an irony of history, Trump appointed the decisive votes to overturn Roe v. Wade and Biden is now leading the party’s charge to preserve access to abortion.

Their evolutions were on display in appearances on NBC News' Meet The Press, where moderator Tim Russert grilled them on the specifics of their latest stance.

In a 1999 appearance, Trump told Russert he thought abortion was “awful” but would defend the right to choose if he ran, including opposing legislation to ban so-called “partial birth abortion.” At the time, he had just left the Republican party to explore a third party presidential campaign.

So, Trump was in favor of partial birth abortion.

One American president once declared they were “pro-choice in every respect” and that any decisions on abortion should be between a woman and her doctor. Another American president once said women did not have the “sole right” to terminate their pregnancy and backed a Constitutional amendment to effectively overturn Roe v. Wade.

The first was Donald Trump and the second was Joe Biden, each of whom made later-in-life turns on abortion before they reached the White House — but long after they’d become prominent figures on the national stage. In an irony of history, Trump appointed the decisive votes to overturn Roe v. Wade and Biden is now leading the party’s charge to preserve access to abortion.

Their evolutions were on display in appearances on NBC News' Meet The Press, where moderator Tim Russert grilled them on the specifics of their latest stance.

In a 1999 appearance, Trump told Russert he thought abortion was “awful” but would defend the right to choose if he ran, including opposing legislation to ban so-called “partial birth abortion.” At the time, he had just left the Republican party to explore a third party presidential campaign.
You forgot Bush Jr. He also flipped his stance on abortion as he ran for President.

Yes....and I absolutely agree that ALL politicians are hypocritical in what they spew. Usually it's about 35% of the Democrats that oppose abortion and only the same percentage of Republicans that are in favor.

But even though it's not really a political divide...the two parties seem to desire to make it one. And a big question is WHY?

What is going on that they wish to distract us from?

Forum List

Back