Zone1 There’s Only Two Possibilities of Why Life Exists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And only two.

1. God

71DB9D78-0179-4980-95A0-24239DA549CE.png

A cocktail of your choice of time, temperature, pressure and any atoms from the above chart that makes atoms want to create and listen to a concerto.

Life is a logical best end to the stardust that created us.

This is irrefutable, given the evidence.

All stardust is good for is creating chemistry and us. Us as physical beings.

What is not logical is sentient consciousness in animal life.

It is not required, but still natural, unless the supernatural exists.

It is foolish to accept the reality of the supernatural because if it exists, it is the proof of concept for many such realm.

We would have a bunch of Gods chasing their own tails.

Without it showing itself as a supernatural fact, a miracle working God must remain a fiction, and the same Mystery that the ancients wisely named God.

Regards
DL

Hi Duke

Evidence is composed of facts.

The only evidence for any God is for one to show his vile face.

God is a moral coward and knows many would kill him.

If you want people to watch whatever that was, you need to show your position and his?

Regards
DL

Life is a logical best end to the stardust that created us.

This is irrefutable, given the evidence.

All stardust is good for is creating chemistry and us. Us as physical beings.

What is not logical is sentient consciousness in animal life.

It is not required, but still natural, unless the supernatural exists.

It is foolish to accept the reality of the supernatural because if it exists, it is the proof of concept for many such realm.

We would have a bunch of Gods chasing their own tails.

Without it showing itself as a supernatural fact, a miracle working God must remain a fiction, and the same Mystery that the ancients wisely named God.

Regards
DL
As I’ve said, choose your cocktail of why atoms wish to create and listen to a concerto.

Hi Duke

If you want people to watch whatever that was, you need to show your position and his?

Regards
DL
To claim to know the unknowable is all we need to know about you and your intellectual honesty.

Hi Duke

Regards
DL

Evidence has to be interpreted by someone, and that someone usually has a predetermined outlook on life.

Take the OJ verdict for example.

Looking at the exact same evidence, black and white people came to opposite conclusions.

White people believed OJ was guilty based on the evidence and black people thought he was innocent based on the same evidence.

Same with God. Those who don't believe in God will look at the evidence and say there is no God, and those who believe in God will look at the same evidence and say there is a God.

Evidence has to be interpreted by someone, and that someone usually has a predetermined outlook on life.

Take the OJ verdict for example.

Looking at the exact same evidence, black and white people came to opposite conclusions.

White people believed OJ was guilty based on the evidence and black people thought he was innocent based on the same evidence.

Same with God. Those who don't believe in God will look at the evidence and say there is no God, and those who believe in God will look at the same evidence and say there is a God.
Except those who jump in claiming no God do know it’s God.

Nobody jumps into discussions on Greek mythology, Islam or Buddhism talking about its fake. Only with the one true God of Judeo Christianity.

Then you’re back to the OP. Those aliens had to come from 1 or 2.
Hmmm, so if the Aliens 👽 are God then do the Aliens 👾 have a God or did they just come into existence?

Hmmm 🤔, now the smoke 💨 you are smelling is me trying to ponder this question because if there is God who created God?

My answer is simple and it is best to just accept we may never know and do we really want to know this answer?

Hi Duke

Regards
DL
Here's our anthem:

What if we are a genetic experiment that is being watched to see what happens when you create a hairless monkey with intelligence?
Maybe we're the product of some hyperdimensional equivalent to a 6th grader, and we're he/she/its science project for this year.

Hmmm, so if the Aliens 👽 are God then do the Aliens 👾 have a God or did they just come into existence?

Hmmm 🤔, now the smoke 💨 you are smelling is me trying to ponder this question because if there is God who created God?

My answer is simple and it is best to just accept we may never know and do we really want to know this answer?
You avoided the point.
Aliens had to be created by #1 or 2.

The two discoverers of the human genome were atheists when they began their research.
Because of the complexity of life they discovered they determined we are no accident.
One said God did it, the other said aliens did it.
But the aliens still had to have a creator.

I don’t know. In my estimation, that’s the sole honest answer.

The creation of sentient life seems so fucking improbable, either way, that it is kind of pointless to speculate.

But I have come to a conclusion that satisfies me: life at all being created from non-life is all but unbelievable enough. But then, the life becomes conscious and self aware. And that all happened without any direction from a conscious influence?

And all of that started from the creation of matter and energy and time and space from exactly nothing? I don’t buy it.

All are free to agree or disagree. I’m not trying to persuade anyone here. It’s just my own view.

Forum List

Back